11 Pages<<91011Prev
#251 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 3:34:57 AM(UTC)
Really wanted the 1st or 2nd gen Cayenne in this pack. But hey, the Macan is alright. Quite disappointed in the lack of a Panamaera, though.
#252 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 3:49:56 AM(UTC)
Finished the Porsche bucket list the other day 2 further attempts at the Macan heading towards the festival then hitting the wall and succeeding as stated above, it helped me finally do the Bowler bucket list too by folowing a similar route.
#253 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 1:11:30 PM(UTC)
Trying to earn the Widow Maker achievement by Winning a race in the wet in a 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3.
Assume it has be done in a Show Down race. I've done several times and won with a (B-class) car but cannot get assigned on wet track.

Perhaps someone can clear-up how the achievement can be completed?

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
Microsoft Xbox Series X
#254 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 1:39:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BadRiver Go to Quoted Post
Trying to earn the Widow Maker achievement by Winning a race in the wet in a 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3.
Assume it has be done in a Show Down race. I've done several times and won with a (B-class) car but cannot get assigned on wet track.

Perhaps someone can clear-up how the achievement can be completed?

Found an answer on True Achievements.
Start the Retro Supercars championship within the Supercars group in Nice, and choose the Circuit Grandiose event, as it will always be raining in this event. Continue to win the event for the achievement. Also, Castelletto, and choose the High Speed Circuit event which is also always raining.

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
Microsoft Xbox Series X
11 Pages<<91011Prev

Notification

Icon
Error