15 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 6:59:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SquishyNebula52 Go to Quoted Post
All the bmws suck in the game.

Hopefully I can find the time to prove that statement wrong ;)

Pick the track, the class, and the BMW I'll do it for you Eduardo. This allows you to spend more time on Warframe and Project Cars and you don't have to be bothered looking for your FH2 disc. :P
 4 users liked this post.
#52 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 7:31:48 AM(UTC)
I'd really don't understand why everyone is still complaining about the Hellcraps. Looking foward to this pack, aswell as the masses of "t10 wheres da hellcat?" comments.
No Hellcat, No problem!
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 8:11:13 AM(UTC)
Because this car pack is called Duracell I keep thinking the BMW I8 or something which is electric will be in this pack?
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 8:38:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ComposingSumo1 Go to Quoted Post
Because this car pack is called Duracell I keep thinking the BMW I8 or something which is electric will be in this pack?

The writer I was talking to from Top Gear (for Top Gear Car Pack) said that they get a list and get to pick what is in their sponsored pack. So there's always a chance I guess.
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
 1 user liked this post.
#55 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 10:23:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gmt360ss Go to Quoted Post
...Hellcrap...

You sir either have no taste or are a very boring person, just look at your gamertag; It's just numbers. I should have known you wouldn't like Hellcat's.

Click Signature For FM7 Paint Catalogue
 2 users liked this post.
#56 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 10:31:28 AM(UTC)

You're kidding right?

5 users liked this post.
#57 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 11:57:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ace Ventura PI Go to Quoted Post
...Hellcrap...

You sir either have no taste or are a very boring person, just look at your gamertag; It's just numbers. I should have known you wouldn't like Hellcat's.

My gamertag shouldn't define who I am, if it does.. well thats a shame, however my gamertag is the chassis code for 2006-09 Trailblazer with SS added specifying which one I cared for. Thanks for asking. I'm sorry, but Supercharged 6.2L Gloss Red Titanics just aren't my thing.
No Hellcat, No problem!
 7 users liked this post.
#58 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 1:06:15 PM(UTC)
...Hellcrap...

My gamertag shouldn't define who I am, if it does.. well thats a shame, however my gamertag is the chassis code for 2006-09 Trailblazer with SS added specifying which one I cared for. Thanks for asking. I'm sorry, but Supercharged 6.2L Gloss Red Titanics just aren't my thing.

Technically, don't you pick a gamertag that will define who you are online as that is what people know you as? So yes, to those who don't know you which is most of the people online I'm guessing, your gamertag defines who you are.

And sorry Ace but the Hellcats are just terrible, absolutely terrible cars. The Charger with AWD has potential but they would need a different motor. The Challenger was rubbish, and then instead of making changes to improve it's already poor and quite significant performance when placed next to the Mustang and Camaro they went the wrong way and made it even worse. Sure, the engine in itself is pretty spiffy - but there's a lot better you could do with a motor, and there is leagues better you could do to the pile of junk that is the interior of almost any modern Dodge.

Edited by user Thursday, May 28, 2015 1:07:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#59 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 2:32:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

Hopefully I can find the time to prove that statement wrong ;)

Pick the track, the class, and the BMW I'll do it for you Eduardo. This allows you to spend more time on Warframe and Project Cars and you don't have to be bothered looking for your FH2 disc. :P

I assume John will do dlc challenges. I will concentrate on the BMW in those.

No you can't have it all to yourself ;)
I blame the ants.
#60 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 2:49:23 PM(UTC)
...Hellcrap...

Technically, don't you pick a gamertag that will define who you are online as that is what people know you as? So yes, to those who don't know you which is most of the people online I'm guessing, your gamertag defines who you are.

And sorry Ace but the Hellcats are just terrible, absolutely terrible cars. The Charger with AWD has potential but they would need a different motor. The Challenger was rubbish, and then instead of making changes to improve it's already poor and quite significant performance when placed next to the Mustang and Camaro they went the wrong way and made it even worse. Sure, the engine in itself is pretty spiffy - but there's a lot better you could do with a motor, and there is leagues better you could do to the pile of junk that is the interior of almost any modern Dodge.

Have to agree about the Hellcat - you could just simply build a Challenger to make it to 700 hp, see the result. And the worst is it would be cheaper to simply build a 700 hp regular Challenger than simply buying a Hellcat; it would even be suffering from massive overweight.

Now, a pile of junk interior, newer Dodge's? Depends of the price: to offer a Grand Caravan at 19,995$, you have to cut somewhere, same as the Journey.

Chrysler has also eliminated trash cans that were the Caliber, the Nitro, Neon, which I more likely consider as drafts.

Jeep Compass and Patriot and older generations Chrysler should not be included in your list - the company knew they couldn't make Rubbermaid vehicles anymore, especially after the bankruptcy.

Durango, 200, 300, Grand Cherokee, Cherokee and numerous others are quite good.
 2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 2:50:42 PM(UTC)

2 users liked this post.
#62 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 3:10:32 PM(UTC)
...Hellcrap...

Not to mention a car with 700+ is nothing when it cannot smoothly and properly put the power down without smoking its tires off going nowhere. I'm sorry but the hellcats are not worth all their hype at all. You want a hellcat in Forza, just upgrade the charger/challenger we already have, and don't bother tuning it, and there ya go. Stupid power with no real ability to put it down.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 3:41:04 PM(UTC)
Blood is going to start flying if people don't chill.

This is a thread about the Duracell Car Pack, and we don't know what's in it (aside from our two cover cars). Calm down. You can start complaining after we know.
More characters than sense.
 3 users liked this post.
#64 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 4:01:28 PM(UTC)
The name says it all: Hellcat. It is a cat from hell.

I do not want a cat, or anything else, that came from hell.

Carry on.
"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 4:08:42 PM(UTC)
I'm very happy about both the Z/28 and the E34 M5. Loved that M5 in FM4, and I'm very glad it's making a return. I've been wanting the Z/28 since FM5, but I'd rather have it FH2, where I can really have fun with it! Can't wait to see what else is hiding in this pack!
"Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of a cancer cell." -Edward Abbey
#66 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 4:16:29 PM(UTC)
So will the clue thread be posted sometime friday then
#67 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 4:22:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FV4034 chally2 Go to Quoted Post

Usually it is. I don't think there's been any (absolute) confirmation that there will be a clue thread this time, but since we know a pack's coming, I don't doubt it.
More characters than sense.
#68 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 4:22:37 PM(UTC)
Kinda mad that this isn't official -- for now. A new Camaro deserves to be in the Forza Motorsport series. I'm pretty sure that about everyone else agrees with me.
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 4:24:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post
...Hellcrap...

Not to mention a car with 700+ is nothing when it cannot smoothly and properly put the power down without smoking its tires off going nowhere. I'm sorry but the hellcats are not worth all their hype at all. You want a hellcat in Forza, just upgrade the charger/challenger we already have, and don't bother tuning it, and there ya go. Stupid power with no real ability to put it down.
Not to mention they sound nowhere near as good as the 2016 Shelby flat crank v8!!

2 users liked this post.
#70 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 4:52:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: benjidordoni Go to Quoted Post

Usually it is. I don't think there's been any (absolute) confirmation that there will be a clue thread this time, but since we know a pack's coming, I don't doubt it.

John told us in Tuesday's Twitch stream that he would do a "very hard" clue thread over the weekend. Probably will appear on Friday.

BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
Microsoft Xbox Series X
#71 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 5:54:03 PM(UTC)
It would be cool to see the new metcedes AMG gt in this pack be cool to drive it
 1 user liked this post.
#72 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 5:55:14 PM(UTC)
It would be cool to see the new mercedes AMG gt in this pack to see what its like
 4 users liked this post.
#73 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 6:07:00 PM(UTC)
It would be cool if people stopped putting wishlists in this thread.
I blame the ants.
#74 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 6:26:47 PM(UTC)
Its not really a list if its one car though im just saying it would be good to see this car in the pack

Edited by user Thursday, May 28, 2015 6:29:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 6:32:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: benjidordoni Go to Quoted Post

Actually it was confirmed that clue thread is coming friday in the live that this image was leaked! :D

My galleries - FH2/FM6/FH3
15 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error