15 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 4:53:23 PM(UTC)
john has to start streaming on older builds and I'm dissatisfied with the two cover cars, we already have enough and my favorite type of cars are new luxurious cars...
Writer for AR12Gaming.com
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 4:58:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ItalicPort5394 Go to Quoted Post
john has to start streaming on older builds and I'm dissatisfied with the two cover cars, we already have enough and my favorite type of cars are new luxurious cars...

Well my favorite type of cars are old weird cars and you don't see me asking John to stop accidentally showing us the packs.
More characters than sense.
 8 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 5:18:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: humancarman21 Go to Quoted Post
The Camaro Z/28 is awesome and all, but Turn 10 shouldn't be leaking stuff this early.

Isn't it up to them what they do?
I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 5:34:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: benjidordoni Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post

Wouldn't happen to be part of a number between 13 and 15, would it? :)

Watch it be a S12.

I'd be perfectly fine with that.
One of "The 50"
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 5:44:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: benjidordoni Go to Quoted Post

Wouldn't happen to be part of a number between 13 and 15, would it? :)

Watch it be a S12.

I'd be perfectly fine with that.

I'd take the S12 over the S14 any day of the week.

As for all the people that want the S14...
That's none of my business.
#31 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 7:13:10 PM(UTC)
Duracell Car Pack eh - sounds like it should have an electric car in it but watch that not be the case. It'd be the perfect sponsored pack to run the BMW i8 in but as Benji said...

"...that's none of my business."
#32 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 7:28:52 PM(UTC)
 2 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 8:55:23 PM(UTC)
Since this is the last or next to last car pack I'm still disappointed that no Peugeot's or Citroen's made it into the game. Plus its kinda disappointing that they bought the Volvo and didn't put it into the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD4pXdaRT3U

Even though it wouldn't have really fit in any of the specific categories they just could have put it in the cult classic section.
#34 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2015 9:51:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PeterGriffin197 Go to Quoted Post
Since this is the last or next to last car pack I'm still disappointed that no Peugeot's or Citroen's made it into the game. Plus its kinda disappointing that they bought the Volvo and didn't put it into the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD4pXdaRT3U

Even though it wouldn't have really fit in any of the specific categories they just could have put it in the cult classic section.

You never know, they might be in. I just wouldn't get your hopes up, since they haven't given any of the highly requested cars in DLC yet for FH2. :(
#35 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 4:41:57 AM(UTC)
Don't care much for the Camaro but the E34 is nice, for sure using that

#36 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 6:52:20 AM(UTC)
Z/28 huh, that thing is massive in person lol, can't wait to see what other surprises Turn 10 holds for us in the pack *crosses fingers for one:1*
#37 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 9:13:33 AM(UTC)
Really wish it was the E39 instead, I have a real soft spot for that version. (Not to mention it still tends to be the benchmark for today's beefy sedans (G8, Chevy SS,etc.) It was a great (and under appreciated) formula for the car lover's sedan (IMO).
#38 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 9:41:06 AM(UTC)
Yea I miss the e39 and also the e46 m3 too.

#39 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 10:05:22 AM(UTC)
E34, so happy about that. At one point my stepdad and mother each had one, one was a standard sensible model and the other was a loud, beautiful and powerful model. But sensors were an issue on them, quite a big one at that.
#40 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 10:14:43 AM(UTC)
Come on you people. Own up to the leak. Or Else you will get a wish list on your hands. Like a Typhoon of cars.
#41 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:40:36 AM(UTC)
It would be nice to see 1965 mustang in this pack miss this car not being on fh2
#42 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 1:49:38 PM(UTC)
Why do we need another BMW how about a new ford or a 2006 evo that actually makes power and is the best evo? why cant we get some good cars. the z28 is probably going to be the only good car in the whole pack. All the bmws suck in the game. WHERES THE HELLCAT EVERYBODY WANTS? I am looking forward to the Z28 but its just stupid keep adding bmws and stuff they suck and are a waste of $5
 2 users liked this post.
#43 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 1:52:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SquishyNebula52 Go to Quoted Post
Why do we need another BMW how about a new ford or a 2006 evo that actually makes power and is the best evo? why cant we get some good cars. the z28 is probably going to be the only good car in the whole pack. All the bmws suck in the game. WHERES THE HELLCAT EVERYBODY WANTS? I am looking forward to the Z28 but its just stupid keep adding bmws and stuff they suck and are a waste of $5

Playground has stated over and over again that they're not planning to put the hellcats in the game, if you want one just tune a challenger/charger to 700hp.
#44 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 1:54:33 PM(UTC)
Yeah, sorry to break it to you, but even less people care about the Hellcat nowadays than BMWs :P
 10 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2015 6:21:32 PM(UTC)
All the bmws suck in the game.

Hopefully I can find the time to prove that statement wrong ;)

I blame the ants.
#46 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 2:47:05 AM(UTC)
How do the bmw s suck? If you know anything about cars they have set a benchmark in nearly every sector that other manufacturers try to follow. The m-technik cars have a great variety of motorsport engines. Maybe there are enough in line six cylinder bmw already in the game but I am excited for the e34. It would have been nice for the e60 v 10 M5 and the 3.0 csl to make an appearance but u can't have everything
#47 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 3:31:00 AM(UTC)
Sorry to let you all down but usually the cover pic is the best cars in the pack. So worse cars than a camero and M5 will be left.
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 3:42:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V8 GOLDFISH Go to Quoted Post
Sorry to let you all down but usually the cover pic is the best cars in the pack. So worse cars than a camero and M5 will be left.

"Best" here is subjective. Generally, the cover cars are the fastest ones in the pack, or the newest, or the most likely to draw the uncultured buyer's eye.

For example, the G-Shock pack's cover cars were the shiny and new Shelby Raptor and IDx (which has been officially axed, btw). But several news outlets- and not just game-focused ones- paid much more attention to the Subaru BRAT and the Bronco. It's also worth noting that those two cars were also totally new to the franchise, as well.

Who knows what other four cars could be lurking behind the Camaro and M5? They could be awesome. Only time will tell.
#49 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 3:53:07 AM(UTC)
I would like to see other cars, i think we have enough BMW in the game, and btw, they don't suck, with a good tune you can beat any other car with a BMW, i would like to see a 2003 cobra "terminator' or a first gen rx7 or RX3.
#50 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 4:22:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
All the bmws suck in the game.

Hopefully I can find the time to prove that statement wrong ;)

Perhaps you just don't drive them properly? Ive won many races in my A and S1 X5 M.

15 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error