15 Pages<<131415Prev
#351 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2015 11:56:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PandaKiller8877 Go to Quoted Post
Is it just me or is this pack completely free? I mean, it says in the desrciption that this pack is available for 5$, but I didn't have to pay for it and it works just fine. And it can't be part of the season pass anymore, can it?

You wil find out as I did that you can't drive them anymore until you pay cash for them, bought them in game designed them then today wham had to buy the pack.
#352 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2015 3:35:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: gmt360ss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Ace Ventura PI Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: gmt360ss Go to Quoted Post
...Hellcrap...

You sir either have no taste or are a very boring person, just look at your gamertag; It's just numbers. I should have known you wouldn't like Hellcat's.

My gamertag shouldn't define who I am, if it does.. well thats a shame, however my gamertag is the chassis code for 2006-09 Trailblazer with SS added specifying which one I cared for. Thanks for asking. I'm sorry, but Supercharged 6.2L Gloss Red Titanics just aren't my thing.

Technically, don't you pick a gamertag that will define who you are online as that is what people know you as? So yes, to those who don't know you which is most of the people online I'm guessing, your gamertag defines who you are.

And sorry Ace but the Hellcats are just terrible, absolutely terrible cars. The Charger with AWD has potential but they would need a different motor. The Challenger was rubbish, and then instead of making changes to improve it's already poor and quite significant performance when placed next to the Mustang and Camaro they went the wrong way and made it even worse. Sure, the engine in itself is pretty spiffy - but there's a lot better you could do with a motor, and there is leagues better you could do to the pile of junk that is the interior of almost any modern Dodge.

You Sir are just a Chrysler Hater, but I'll admit the hellcats aren't perfect but in no ways worst than ignition failing crapp gm's always put out, now there are a few things dodge/mopar aren't great at(handling/ weight reduction etc.) but recently the interior(comfy/quality) isn't one of them, most of camaro's/corvettes interiors have been absolutely garbage to the say the least, they finally improved the vette's interior with the most recent gen and the camaro has the worst interior of any current pony out in its segment including the mustang..... I won't are argue anything else because looks are subjective and you can't buy taste.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 3, 2015 3:38:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#353 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2015 5:10:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KINGxKAZMA Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KINGxKAZMA Go to Quoted Post
I Have the Day One Ultimate Edition and it wants me to pay 5 dollars for what is supposed to be free for me i contacted microsoft on the matter and they gave me the run around of course but this page states that it is included https://store.xbox.com/e...4-4355-8412-eb785c24156e and i need help getting this resolved.

It is not supposed to be free. The Car Pass covers the first 6 months of dlc only. That is what the car pass description says.

But It is included With the ultimate edition its not the car pass that you get it. Look at the site that i posted the way its posted states that it should be free for anyone who purchased the ultimate edition

when I click on that link it says nothing like that

It says its compatible with the various versions of the game and says the cars will not cost in game credits first time you buy

Nothing on that page says it is free in relation to real world money
I blame the ants.
#354 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2015 11:04:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: M4dd Dogg7 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PeterGriffin197 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PeterGriffin197 Go to Quoted Post
Got it for free also I guess I will be charged for it later.

Yea I assume that, still its a great chance to test the cars out if ones adamant about this pack lol, one of my favourite packs by far

Would have bought it regardless. I agree its one of my favorite packs so far also, even though I only used the Cosmo. Never requested it but I always wanted one of those in a Forza game.

Same. Mazda sounds really good, and after seeing an RS4 irl its nice to see that in game too (still a great car even today) as I own a 2001 S4 :)

Used the RS4 today pretty nice the Cosmo is still my favorite car of the pack already have three copies with different builds for it. Would have been nice if they would also added some BMW and Mercedes Benz wagons to counter all the Audi wagons in the game.
#355 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 2:33:17 AM(UTC)
The Duracell Car pack is OK, but I have a couple of issues with it that need to be reported.

1) I DO NOT SEE my 2001 Audi A4 Avant, and yes I've hard-booted (unplugged it) the box several times and still no 2001 Audi - PLEASE I WANT MY AUDI

2) The 1991 Honda CR-X SiR at night is discharging a headlight beam from only the left lamp and none from the right (see photo below) - PLEASE fix this

CRX SiR with no left headlamp beam

Edited by user Thursday, June 4, 2015 4:40:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#356 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 4:42:57 AM(UTC)
You know what I think? That all of X360s "Eclusives" will come in future pack. You know why? Cause - Exclusives for 360 were Lotus Carlton, Bugatti EB110, Lotus Esprit, Jaguar Xj220 and few other. And now... We have all of them :P I count on Maranello !
#357 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 7:39:39 AM(UTC)
I still count on the Charger Daytona. For me its a must have.

Anyway, I say its worth the 5 bucks. But the CRX is a disaster. Apart from the bugs mentioned above, where are the side skirts!? Its the same with this car as in the past. What good are front and rear bumpers that make the car sit so low on the ground if I can´t add side skirts. I´m driving a car, not a bulldozer that is ready to push dirt around. Because thats how the car looks.

The rest of the pack, no complaints from me so far.

And so far I haven´t recieved any "buy the pack to continue using it" message so far. Even when I go to the marketplace, all it tells me is "purchased".
#358 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 8:27:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nyx2000 Go to Quoted Post

Anyway, I say its worth the 5 bucks. But the CRX is a disaster. Apart from the bugs mentioned above, where are the side skirts!? Its the same with this car as in the past. What good are front and rear bumpers that make the car sit so low on the ground if I can´t add side skirts. I´m driving a car, not a bulldozer that is ready to push dirt around. Because thats how the car looks.

And so far I haven´t recieved any "buy the pack to continue using it" message so far. Even when I go to the marketplace, all it tells me is "purchased".

Got the purchase window today lol, havent tested the Crx but no sideskirt options is a weird move.

#359 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 8:35:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DrumsSlayer Go to Quoted Post
You know what I think? That all of X360s "Eclusives" will come in future pack. You know why? Cause - Exclusives for 360 were Lotus Carlton, Bugatti EB110, Lotus Esprit, Jaguar Xj220 and few other. And now... We have all of them :P I count on Maranello !

You are disrespectfully forgetting the Dodge Charger Daytona ;)

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#360 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 8:46:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TrendIsFERENZO Go to Quoted Post
The Duracell Car pack is OK, but I have a couple of issues with it that need to be reported.

1) I DO NOT SEE my 2001 Audi A4 Avant, and yes I've hard-booted (unplugged it) the box several times and still no 2001 Audi - PLEASE I WANT MY AUDI

2) The 1991 Honda CR-X SiR at night is discharging a headlight beam from only the left lamp and none from the right (see photo below) - PLEASE fix this

All Hondas are broken and scrap in the real world, gotta make them realistic in game as well.
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
 5 users liked this post.
#361 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 8:52:35 AM(UTC)

It's because the Honda sticker on the door actually subtracts 200 lumens from the bulb's performance.
#362 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 10:00:28 AM(UTC)

Got the purchase window today lol, havent tested the Crx but no sideskirt options is a weird move.

The CRX was already missing side skirts in FM5 and FH1 already if I remember correctly.
#363 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 11:36:28 AM(UTC)
Thanks for this car pack, the Mazda looks great, the Audi drives great, and the Carlton does both.
#364 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 12:07:14 PM(UTC)

All I got was that ANY FH2 dlc just would not work (greyed out or failing to connect to the server, so I paid the £3.99 via Xbox live for the Duracell Pack. Hey presto all back good again!
#365 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 1:56:01 PM(UTC)

Its an RS4 not an A4. If you still can't find it look in the recommended section instead of Audi. Recommended is far left in Autoshow when you first enter it.
I blame the ants.
#366 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 4:35:18 PM(UTC)

[/quote]

The CRX was already missing side skirts in FM5 and FH1 already if I remember correctly.[/quote]

The CRX wasn't in FM5 and it was a unicorn car in FH1. It might not have side skirts in Horizon 2 but it has a pretty good selection of engine swaps in the first Horizon it only had one the NSX engine.

1 user liked this post.
#367 Posted : Thursday, June 4, 2015 4:39:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dribbly Midget Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DrumsSlayer Go to Quoted Post

You are disrespectfully forgetting the Dodge Charger Daytona ;)

That is the only one I really want also but if we would get all the remaining ones it would be a nice bonus and it probably would mean a couple more car packs besides the Porsche expansion pack. But besides the Porsche expansion pack there got to be at least one more pack since we still need a regular version of the Nissan Juke.
#368 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2015 8:35:30 PM(UTC)
Would be nice if besides the complete lack of side skirts on the crx and head light glitch, if they could give it the correct single bulb headlights and standard factory spoiler that the SiR came with.... Hell even the standard LSD so when I want to do a burnout in the stocky I don't sit there spinning one wheel.... Always the same problems, never fixed.

Edited by user Friday, June 5, 2015 8:38:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

15 Pages<<131415Prev

Notification

Icon
Error