#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 6:47:51 AM(UTC)
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 8:32:05 AM(UTC)
Although I appreciate them putting this out, I don't think I will be picking these cars up. If it were a 599 instead of the Cali, I'd probably pull the trigger.

PRESIDENT/CO-FOUNDER
THE FUEL JUNKIE CAR CLUB
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 8:48:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MookStunna Go to Quoted Post
Although I appreciate them putting this out, I don't think I will be picking these cars up. If it were a 599 instead of the Cali, I'd probably pull the trigger.

I already have the Gallardo so there's really no need to get the rest of them, as you say if the California was a better Ferrari (which every other Ferrari is) then I would maybe pick it up.
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 8:49:40 AM(UTC)
I already have the Gallardo and RS4. As above the cali is possibly the most pontless ferrari (imo) and m6....i have an m5 same car really. Just hope this dosent signal the end of FH2 DLC. I'm hopeful they'll still be at least one more pack with a non pringles Juke

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna -Support our unicorn saint!!!

RIP Steven Anthony Brieno
AKA "Doodley Squat"
May 1st, 1959 - April 30, 2014
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 9:32:47 AM(UTC)
Whether you buy the car pack or not, there is a file about 179 MB in size which includes update stuff the FH2 on the Xbox One. Make sure, even though it says "Ready to play" that you fully download and let the whole file complete before attempting to play.
Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 9:36:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Snowowl Go to Quoted Post
Whether you buy the car pack or not, there is a file about 179 MB in size which includes update stuff the FH2 on the Xbox One. Make sure, even though it says "Ready to play" that you fully download and let the whole file complete before attempting to play.

Any ideas what that update stuff is?

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna -Support our unicorn saint!!!

RIP Steven Anthony Brieno
AKA "Doodley Squat"
May 1st, 1959 - April 30, 2014
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 9:54:27 AM(UTC)

Yea id much prefer the 599, however the rest will be useful so still picking up ^__^

#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 11:37:33 AM(UTC)
Hope there are still more car-packs in the FH2 Future, even with me being a big M6 and Gallardo fan, this car pack isn't that exciting TBH. I'm more excited for some other new exotics currently out on the market, like the One:1. However, I'll still be sure to give this pack a go!
 2 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 11:44:46 AM(UTC)
$4.00,a little high for these 4 cars,i will pass.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 2:52:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post

Still cheaper than getting a code for one car off evilbay.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 3:36:15 PM(UTC)
The sound of the avant is orgasmic and the body kits are awesome!!
 2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 4:15:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Turboteg90 Go to Quoted Post
The sound of the avant is orgasmic and the body kits are awesome!!

Thank goodness I already have thirs one.

Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post

$3.00 would be a fair price to those who placed a pre order. These cars all shipped on disc, and we've already paid for one and Turn10 expects us to pay for it again? I don't think so. As I said, I think that $3.00 would be fair but not convincing enough to purchase. I'd pick it up for a dollar maybe But really this purchase location based content needs to stop.

Originally Posted by: SCS Skreamies Go to Quoted Post

I already have the Gallardo so there's really no need to get the rest of them, as you say if the California was a better Ferrari (which every other Ferrari is) then I would maybe pick it up.

Any variation of the 599 or even the new California would be better.
The M6 is just a 5 Series with an identity crisis.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2015 4:57:00 PM(UTC)
I don't think I'll be picking this one up (at least not now) for a couple reasons: Gallardo - already have it and RS 4 Avant - There's a '15 RS 6 Avant, however I am interested in the California; but for now, I'll wait until whatever the next car pack (hopefully there will be one) will be like, then I will make a decision.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 20, 2015 3:01:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
#14 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 11:46:11 AM(UTC)
I´m rather unhappy about the fact that you have to get them in a pack. out of those 4 cars I recieved the other 3 with my amazon.de preorder. So for me its not 1 euro per car, its 4 euros für 1 car. I only need the california. i don´t need the rest, why do I have to buy them all over again? makes no sense at all.

Notification

Icon
Error