20 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
#101 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:28:58 PM(UTC)
[img]https://www.flickr.com/photos/131468864@N07/shares/ug0k45[/img]

Edited by user Thursday, May 14, 2015 2:16:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#102 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:51:04 PM(UTC)
I shall go Xbox Pringle hunting again tomorrow!
#103 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2015 2:29:25 AM(UTC)
I just spent a few minutes talking to customer support here in Sweden, and the agent told me that the promo for some reason has been delayed, not only here, but in most countries. The issues have been reported by plenty of people, both regarding the delay AND the obvious misprint of cans labelled as containing Xbox One codes but actually containing codes for the previous promo. The agent told me that people who have purchased cans with incorrect codes will be given valid replacement codes once the problems have been dealt with. Not sure if that will be the case globally, but at least here (and probably in other countries if Pringles hopes to keep their customers).

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#104 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2015 2:43:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SweedishThunder Go to Quoted Post
I just spent a few minutes talking to customer support here in Sweden, and the agent told me that the promo for some reason has been delayed, not only here, but in most countries. The issues have been reported by plenty of people, both regarding the delay AND the obvious misprint of cans labelled as containing Xbox One codes but actually containing codes for the previous promo. The agent told me that people who have purchased cans with incorrect codes will be given valid replacement codes once the problems have been dealt with. Not sure if that will be the case globally, but at least here (and probably in other countries if Pringles hopes to keep their customers).

This happened to me in the UK. I am expecting Pringles UK to send me a replacement code in the near future when they get them. My can came with the incorrect code with XBox advert on it!

#105 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2015 2:52:55 AM(UTC)
Warning: Just found them in the UK in Tesco, Chilli Sauce Flavour only, bought three packs, none of the codes work!!!

Have rang them and they said wrong codes must have been printed in tubes.
#106 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2015 4:06:50 AM(UTC)
Think I'll just pass on this one. £2.50 can buy me a can of pringles I know I'll actually like, or a DLC car that I'm actually interested in :P
#107 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2015 8:05:00 AM(UTC)
Yeah, got my mitts on a Xbox promotional pack o' Pringles, and the code ain't working. Wonderful.
#108 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2015 8:44:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ferverea one Go to Quoted Post
Yeah, got my mitts on a Xbox promotional pack o' Pringles, and the code ain't working. Wonderful.

Call Pringles and let them know. After I had done so, I got an e-mail where I got to enter batch codes, which should make it possible for them to know that I actually bought the tubes. Try it. If you don't, I doubt you can get replacements codes.

#109 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 3:28:17 AM(UTC)
Will do, thanks for the heads up!
#110 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 9:12:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Would you post the car specs? PI, SHABL, benchmarks, engine swaps?

I can confirm now that the X-Men codes also work. I got the Juke today as well.

Here are the specs:

Power: 214 hp
Torque: 210 ft lb
Weight: 2884 lbs
Front: 62%
Displacement: 1.618 l

Engine swaps:
1.6 L I4 - Turbo Rally
3.8 L V6 - TT (from the R35 GT-R)

Drivetrain swaps (The stock Juke is FWD.):
RWD
AWD

The car is unpaintable. Nothing happens when you change its color or apply a sticker, but you can paint the Rims.

#111 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 9:32:55 AM(UTC)
I have a G-Shock 370Z code to trade, if anybody happened to miss that one and has a spare Juke in return.

EDIT: Claimed!

Edited by user Tuesday, May 19, 2015 6:58:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#112 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 9:44:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AMS Alpha Omega Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Would you post the car specs? PI, SHABL, benchmarks, engine swaps?

I can confirm now that the X-Men codes also work. I got the Juke today as well.

Here are the specs:

Power: 214 hp
Torque: 210 ft lb
Weight: 2884 lbs
Front: 62%
Displacement: 1.618 l

Engine swaps:
1.6 L I4 - Turbo Rally
3.8 L V6 - TT (from the R35 GT-R)

Drivetrain swaps (The stock Juke is FWD.):
RWD
AWD

The car is unpaintable. Nothing happens when you change its color or apply a sticker, but you can paint the Rims.

Fancy grabbing me one haha?

Still not finding anything in my local supermarkets pain in the butt :P Also when you mention X-Men codes working do you mean you can use the code from that can and obtain a Nissan Juke?

Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#113 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 9:46:50 AM(UTC)
That 3.8L swap is beast! Also it being unpaintable im almost certain that it will appear as a regular car in the later months; are there any body modifications you can do to it?

#114 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 10:29:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SCS Skreamies Go to Quoted Post

Still not finding anything in my local supermarkets pain in the butt :P Also when you mention X-Men codes working do you mean you can use the code from that can and obtain a Nissan Juke?

Yes, it was a X-Men code. It began with XM. I would get you one, but it was tough to get even this one. When the official cans with the XBox One promo are there i get 10 at least haha.

#115 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 10:40:09 AM(UTC)

Yes, it was a X-Men code. It began with XM. I would get you one, but it was tough to get even this one. When the official cans with the XBox One promo are there i get 10 at least haha.

I hadn't been looking at the X-Men ones, been searching for the Xbox ones. I believe my local Co-op has the X-Men ones so I think I shall pick one up tomorrow and see if it works for me. If it does then I'll be picking up more of them :)
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#116 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 12:17:29 PM(UTC)

Y'see this is where mine are going wrong... I bought and tried an X-Men pack and an Xbox pack, and both my codes began with **** or H... This is pretty annoying.
#117 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 12:17:45 PM(UTC)
Wouldn't grab me one would you please? Lol!

Just spent an hour walking round my locals and they only have the "win a football" cans -.-

I want a Juke, I've always been a bit smitten with it, and I like the slightly outlandish looks, lol.

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#118 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 1:04:32 PM(UTC)
Still cant find these promo packs where i live if anyones got the juke yet it would be cool if you could post a few pics of it
#119 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 1:59:58 PM(UTC)
I couldnt find any promo packs here in Germany :( . I want that Juke.
#120 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 2:09:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GroupB Go to Quoted Post
I have a G-Shock 370Z code to trade, if anybody happened to miss that one and has a spare Juke in return.

Where did you get that code ? And are you willing to sell it ?
#121 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 5:31:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jackclarkson Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: GroupB Go to Quoted Post

Where did you get that code ? And are you willing to sell it ?

A) They were available from the G-Shock Facebook page for a while. No longer.

B) Can't without violating the TOS, hence the offer to trade.
#122 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 9:59:34 PM(UTC)
If you look at most Pringles sites, it says "coming soon" when it comes to the Xbox One promo.
I'd say relax and it'll eventually be active in your country. Most of us won't be able to get a Nissan Juke until the promo goes active and the Pringles cans will have a proper code.

#123 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2015 10:38:36 PM(UTC)
If you look at most Pringles sites, it says "coming soon" when it comes to the Xbox One promo.
I'd say relax and it'll eventually be active in your country. Most of us won't be able to get a Nissan Juke until the promo goes active and the Pringles cans will have a proper code.

The funny thing is we are able to tip in the codes on the german Pringles site ( so I guess the promo started here in germany) but the promo packs are not in any of my local supermarkets.
#124 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2015 12:34:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kitt40 Go to Quoted Post

The funny thing is we are able to tip in the codes on the german Pringles site ( so I guess the promo started here in germany) but the promo packs are not in any of my local supermarkets.

I'm also from Germany. I looked at REWE, REAL, Kaufland, Penny and all of them hadn't even normal Pringles XTRA.
#125 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2015 12:41:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ferverea one Go to Quoted Post
Y'see this is where mine are going wrong... I bought and tried an X-Men pack and an Xbox pack, and both my codes began with **** or H... This is pretty annoying.

If you want you can send me the Codes and I try them on the german site.
20 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error