20 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 9:56:01 AM(UTC)
Cool! Just seen this Juke Exclusive DLC post in the one Forza FB Group & look's cool. Just to find out it's UK only. Ahhhh... why can't they just release those promotion's everywhere? i hate knowing there's content on the HDD that i can't access & this will maybe be the first DLC car i don't have for FH2. :(
If anyone's willing to help me get a code from the UK that would rock! Wonder How long will it be till they hit the shelves? don't even know when to go hunting & asking, & ahhh i hate asking for thing's as it is. but it's my only hope to score this Exclusive Juke DLC Car.
#77 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2015 6:39:11 AM(UTC)
The Pringles containers with Xbox codes in them have arrived in Sweden. So far, in just one flavour (Spicy chilli sauce). However, the promotional isn't active on the Pringles site yet, so now it's just a waiting game until I'm allowed to actual enter the code somewhere.
Description of how it'll work: "Please enter your Pringles Xtra "win an xbox one" code and you could win an Xbox One, or an Xbox One game. Get Xclusive downloadable content for each code you enter." Not sure how willing people will be if each code can be the one that wins them an Xbox One or a game. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Edit: I tried to go to Pringles in the UK, where it IS already possible to enter codes, but the codes appear to be country specific (first two characters in the container codes are country specific - at least different between Sweden and the UK). I guess we have to wait and see how it works later with the DLC codes, and if those are global or country specific.

Edited by user Saturday, May 9, 2015 6:46:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#78 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2015 8:28:18 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the heads up Thunder, still no cans near me yet in the UK with the promotion.
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#79 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2015 8:08:43 AM(UTC)
I'll go check soon, thank you for the heads up Sweedish Thunder.

A quick question: I am Canadian, I highly doubt we will get those cans - if it is the case, could someone send me a code via Private Message. I don't frequently visit these forums and missed a lot of opportunities of code giveaways. Inbox anytime please!
#80 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2015 10:06:49 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know why my code won't work? It hasn't been used but it keeps saying it's invalid?
#81 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2015 10:24:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Smigdog82 Go to Quoted Post
Does anyone know why my code won't work? It hasn't been used but it keeps saying it's invalid?

I have the same problem. It's probably because the promo hasn't officially started. Which county's pringles.com site did you try to submit it at?

EDIT: After checking all the countries' pringles sites (all countries with the Xbox One promotion listed), only Italy and the UK currently have an area where it's possible to enter a code, and it says that the code has to begin with "XB". That goes for both countries. This makes me think that all codes that are included in this promotion begin with "XB", and are the same in every country included in the promo.
That may be the reason why the codes I have won't work, because even though the can I bought has the "Win an Xbox One" label, the code doesn't begin with "XB". I have sent an e-mail to Pringles, and hope to hear back from them some time this coming week.

EDIT 2: After checking the UK Pringles site and its FAQ, here is a fraction of the rules, which makes me rethink that the promo hasn't started yet. It obviously has begun in the UK (see below):

"....PROMOTION PERIOD: Enter between noon BST on 28th April 2015 until 23:59 BST on 30th June 2016. During the Promotion Period there will be 61 individual weekly periods (“Weekly Promotion Period”) which will commence at 00.01 each Friday and close at 23.59 each Thursday, with the exception of the first week which will include entries from noon on 28th April 2015.

Purchase is necessary. Internet access is also required.

TO ENTER: Buy any ‘Win an Xbox One’ promotional Can of Pringles XTRA and visit www.pringles.com. Enter the unique code, which is found under the seal plus your full name, email address, address and contact number, then submit to be entered into the prize draw.

Each entry into the Promotion must be made with a unique code from a ‘Win an Xbox One’ promotional Can of Pringles XTRA. For the avoidance of doubt, one unique code equals one entry. Please note that whilst we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion, we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use just to participate in this Promotion.

THE PRIZES (together “Prize Type”): For each week during the Promotion Period (61 in total), the following Prizes will be awarded:

a. MAIN PRIZE: 1 winner will win 1 x Xbox One Console
b. RUNNER UP PRIZES:Weeks 1-39, 10 winners will each win 1 x Xbox One Game and Weeks 40-61, 6 winners will each win 1 x Xbox One Game (522 in total across the Promotion Period). Actual game won will vary but will be a recent or a newly released game - see entry page for game specifics depending on entry date. Across the Promotion Period there will be four different games available. Games will be delivered in the form of a unique download code to your email address that when entered within your Xbox Live account, the game automatically downloads.

Entrants may only win one Main Prize across the Promotion Period but may win one of each Runner Up Prize.

THE REWARDS: By participating in the Promotion, entrants may also receive Exclusive Pringles XTRA Xbox content (“Content”). Once you have submitted your code you will be able to select your content to download to your Xbox.com Xbox Live account. Content will be delivered in the form of a unique code sent to your email address. Certain Rewards require you to own the game that the Content relates to in order to use it. Where this applies, on-screen information will be clear...."

With the info above in mind, there SHOULD (I don't know for sure since it hasn't been tried yet) be no problem for people in the countries included in the promo to share any extra DLC codes that they may receive.

Edited by user Sunday, May 10, 2015 11:07:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#82 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2015 12:39:05 PM(UTC)
Yeah the code what i got with my can doesn't start with the letters 'XB' and I'm from the UK so I don't know when it will start.
#83 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2015 1:00:19 PM(UTC)
Yeah the code what i got with my can doesn't start with the letters 'XB' and I'm from the UK so I don't know when it will start.

Did you get the can with the Xbox logos on it?
Painter.
#84 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2015 12:48:34 AM(UTC)

Chances are that Pringles made a mistake and printed up a few cans with codes that aren't "compatible" for the Xbox promo. Since I have the same issue (cans with the Xbox One logo [see photo in previous post] but codes that do not begin with "XB"), once I hear back from Pringles, I'll post more info here. Or you could try and Contact Pringles in the UK and see what they say.

To me, it seems like Pringles have made a mistake by using non-Xbox codes in cans labeled with the Xbox One logo. If that is accurate or not remains to be seen.

User is suspended until 2/27/2289 5:55:18 AM(UTC)
#85 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2015 12:50:48 AM(UTC)
no cans here down under, checked at the supermarket today
#86 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2015 6:54:02 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know if anyone has got the car yet? (Nissan juke)
#87 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2015 8:17:19 AM(UTC)
I haven't heard of anyone yet.

1 user liked this post.
#88 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2015 11:49:24 AM(UTC)
Nothing in England yet.. Well at least in my part of England. It needs to hurry up! I want that damn Juke.
#89 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2015 12:56:17 PM(UTC)
Not found anything round the forest or dean area (Gloucestershire) so looks like I'm not the only one missing out
 1 user liked this post.
#90 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2015 1:56:10 AM(UTC)
I've just get the Juke in FH2. Signed in from Germany to the UK Promo Site and it worked without problems. My Code started with XM which should be X-Men Content but it also works for the FH2 Promo.
#91 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2015 4:42:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FlyboyRC Go to Quoted Post
I've just get the Juke in FH2. Signed in from Germany to the UK Promo Site and it worked without problems. My Code started with XM which should be X-Men Content but it also works for the FH2 Promo.

What, so did you use a X-Men code on the X-Men promotional packs to get it? Or did you use a Xbox promotional pack with a code that started with XM?

.. If that makes sense?
#92 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2015 1:38:26 PM(UTC)
Yes it was the x-men promo pack. just tried it and it works too.
#93 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2015 1:46:00 PM(UTC)
Would you post the car specs? PI, SHABL, benchmarks, engine swaps?
#94 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2015 1:49:30 PM(UTC)
Well! I shall try this tomorrow. Hopefully it will work :)
#95 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2015 2:15:36 PM(UTC)
There's no Pringles X-Men promo in Sweden, so I guess we'll just have to wait until the promo goes live on the Swedish Pringles site.

#96 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2015 2:17:58 PM(UTC)
Is anybody else thinking that there could be a regular version of this car released in next month's car pack? Provided there is one. I just have a very hard time believing Turn 10 developed a car to ONLY be used in a promotion.
#97 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2015 7:08:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fastford16 Go to Quoted Post
Is anybody else thinking that there could be a regular version of this car released in next month's car pack? Provided there is one. I just have a very hard time believing Turn 10 developed a car to ONLY be used in a promotion.

The thought has occurred to me, but the car is already in the game as a traffic car (since last month's DLC update), so who knows if they made it a promo only car just to change things up a bit. Could be a new kind of unicorn idea to make sure that not all people have the same cars.

#98 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2015 2:48:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fastford16 Go to Quoted Post

I agree. Its just a Juke with a livery on it so it's likely we'll see a regular version soon; however we'll just have to wait and see

#99 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2015 9:04:40 AM(UTC)
I'm sure a standard Juke RS will come out, though to be fair it's the same as the Pre-Order cars. They're traffic cars but you can no longer get them unless you have a code.
Painter.
 2 users liked this post.
#100 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2015 9:23:34 AM(UTC)
Just tried to enter a code from the X-Men promo pack in the xbox promo and and no luck here in England. Looks like we're going to have to wait the proper Xbox promo packs.

... In what ever year they eventually hit stores here.

Edited by user Thursday, May 14, 2015 9:26:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: It's been a long day, and I don't even know.

20 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error