20 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 3 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 3:00:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TGPomy9795 Go to Quoted Post
That stinks that the US can't participate in this. Perhaps someone from Europe can lend a code once the Pringles cans are on the market? :)

Also, I doubt FM6 would be coming as early as August, but that sure would be amazing! I don't start my next round of classes until September, so some time off with Forza would be great.

It doesn't stink. If the US is not included in this promotion, then you'll feel how most of the world feels in most of these promotions and contests. It our chance to have a rarity for once. :)

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#52 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 3:05:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SweedishThunder Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TGPomy9795 Go to Quoted Post
That stinks that the US can't participate in this. Perhaps someone from Europe can lend a code once the Pringles cans are on the market? :)

Also, I doubt FM6 would be coming as early as August, but that sure would be amazing! I don't start my next round of classes until September, so some time off with Forza would be great.

It doesn't stink. If the US is not included in this promotion, then you'll feel how most of the world feels in most of these promotions and contests. It our chance to have a rarity for once. :)

I'm Canadian and I never got anything. Not even the Nissan Juke.

If anyone has an extra code, share it to me.

Inbox anytime guys, although I don't frequently visit these Forums...

Edited by user Wednesday, May 6, 2015 3:07:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#53 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 3:07:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CamaroGuy96 Go to Quoted Post
It doesn't show up on the Pringles US site but it does show up on the UK site, so clearly us Americans are out for this one. Unless some of our European friends care to share some codes.

Seconded. I feel like I'm one of the ten people in the world who like the Juke. If anyone wants to send me over a code (provide for yourself first, of course) I'd be really greatful!

Side note: I haven't seen any FH2-branded Cheetos bags anywhere (their website doesn't suggest anything either), so I have no clue on how to get the Cheetos Edition SVT Raptor, but if it's a US-only thing, and I see some, I'll definitely give some codes away!

Originally Posted by: StaticSh33p Go to Quoted Post
I just hopped onto the Pringles site, and it says in the contest "Get Xclusive DLC with every entry". It then shows images of the Juke. So if you enter you get the Juke. HYPE!

EDIT: After reading through it more it also mentions you can win FM6 and FM6 DLC from the 15th August on wards. Pringles accidentally leaking release date?

That might just be the start date of the contest. IIRC, the Doritos and Mountain Dew "Win one every 2 minutes" contest thing started like a month or two before the XB1 was even released.

Me too.

You too, Jonxmonx, if you ever turn out to have some extras.
 1 user liked this post.
#54 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 3:23:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SCS Skreamies Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ferverea one Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: benjidordoni Go to Quoted Post
I looked into that. The Halo promotion is starting from just after Halo 5's release date (Promotion starts in November, the game comes out in October) The Forza 6 one starts August... does FM6 come out late summer? Holy smokes!

I saw that too, I wonder if Pringles have just single handedly spilt the beans on FM6's release schedule, haha.

October or November the release months for Forza, apart from FM2 which was in May. So it's not really spilling any beans as nobody has said an exact date.

But the Halo contest begins after the game's release date. If they're being consistent, wouldn't it follow that the FM6 contest would also begin after the game's released? After all, both of these contests also have DLC as a prize (the language here is important- it's not bonus preorder content, it's straight up identified as DLC) which would seem to indicate that to redeem the prize, you must have access to the game itself.
More characters than sense.
#55 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 3:27:36 PM(UTC)
Well this sucks.
 1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 4:04:47 PM(UTC)
If any of our UK pringle loving buddies would share a code, that would be great! :D

If I ever see any of the cheetoes things out here I'll share them as I get them. Gotta pay it forward after all, not just take.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
 1 user liked this post.
#57 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 5:49:22 PM(UTC)
I'm sort of thinking that an expansion (or at least a June Car Pack) is coming*, with the Juke in it. So far, every contest-liveried car that we got has been an existing car, except for this case.

FH1: Rockstar GT500, Pizza Hut Boss 302
FH2: G-Shock 370Z, Cheetos SVT Raptor

I don't think that there would be a contest with a livery-wrapped car as a prize that isn't already in the game normally......

*Pure speculation, not official, etc.

Side note (2): Does anyone remember the Mazda Design Contest thing where people put a design on the first gen Miata and then we were supposed to vote for the winner and everyone get the car (kind of like the C63 AMG/Corvette ZR1 gift a while back)as a gift? What's the status on that?
One of "The 50"
#58 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 4:32:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post
If any of our UK pringle loving buddies would share a code, that would be great! :D

If I ever see any of the cheetoes things out here I'll share them as I get them. Gotta pay it forward after all, not just take.

Well I'll be a happy sharer, I love Pringles, it's impossible for me to just buy one tube.

So if this is the way its going to work, I'll be dishing codes out. Whether they will work in other countries is beyond me, but its worth a try!

I'll post again with the details if everything goes to plan.

#59 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 5:08:04 AM(UTC)
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a code if you have any extras.
#60 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 5:22:21 AM(UTC)
Sign me up.
#61 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 7:22:31 AM(UTC)
Anyone know if the juke codes are out yet?
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 7:49:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TearierMist5047 Go to Quoted Post

I have contacted pringles UK as I actually deal with them in my line of work and they've advised we should expect to see promotional packs trickle through in 2-4 weeks. Even the chappy who answered the phone didn't know about it!

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna -Support our unicorn saint!!!

RIP Steven Anthony Brieno
AKA "Doodley Squat"
May 1st, 1959 - April 30, 2014
#63 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 8:52:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Diesel Blows Go to Quoted Post

I have contacted pringles UK as I actually deal with them in my line of work and they've advised we should expect to see promotional packs trickle through in 2-4 weeks. Even the chappy who answered the phone didn't know about it!

Thanks! I shall keep my eyes peeled over the coming weeks and hopefully get some codes for people :)
#64 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 8:59:58 AM(UTC)

Good to know Diesel, that means we UK participants have a month to get codes then as the promotion ends at the end of June.

Again though thanks for the heads up!
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 9:21:59 AM(UTC)

Ahh good! I accidently bought a tube of non-promotional Xtra Pringles today.. Just cause I saw the green X and was all 'Yess! I shall by this immediately' But then it didnt even have a code.. Not that i'm complaining! They taste so nice!

I'll check again in a week or so and buy ALL the flavours, onece the promo is on them. (And spread the joy, of course!)

Edited by user Thursday, May 7, 2015 9:28:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#66 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 10:00:00 AM(UTC)
Excellent, gives me time to eat the ones I have and make room for more!
#67 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 10:07:13 AM(UTC)
No problem chaps. Hasn't stopped me visiting my wholesaler aswell as a tesco and sainsburys to try regardless. Was told this is going to be a huge deal that will run to 2016 encompassing a few different games along the way.

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna -Support our unicorn saint!!!

RIP Steven Anthony Brieno
AKA "Doodley Squat"
May 1st, 1959 - April 30, 2014
#68 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 5:37:00 PM(UTC)
All i know is they need to add it to the game bacause i used to own the normal model not the nismo and its a fun car to drive and would love to have it to play with
#69 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 10:01:20 PM(UTC)
Well....if anyone would like to help out a Canadian Forza brother, PM an extra Juke code. Of course, Canadians don't get ANY of these opportunities. Doesn't matter if it's North American or European based.

Thanks in advance. I was actually thinking, a few weeks back, that the "Juke" would be a nice little SUV a jump around Storm Island with.
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
User is suspended until 2/27/2289 5:55:18 AM(UTC)
#70 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2015 11:00:56 PM(UTC)
if any codes are going, I would love one. I love the little Juke :)
#71 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 4:20:57 AM(UTC)
If anybody has an "Xtra" ;) code, I would be very thankful.
#72 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 6:48:20 AM(UTC)
Well, I'd like a code as well. Free Juke Nismo tune (open sourced) to anyone who obliges.
#73 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 7:04:36 AM(UTC)

Thanks! I shall keep my eyes peeled over the coming weeks and hopefully get some codes for people :)

Look forward to it :)

#74 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 7:10:11 AM(UTC)
If anybody has extra codes cause they couldn't buy just 1 can, it would be much appreciated if i could get one :)
#75 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 7:16:07 AM(UTC)

Yeah, I called in at Asda, Tesco and the Co-Op on my way home from work and they all only have the standard packs. Asda seemed to think the promotional packs might start and arrive midweek next week but that was just an estimate so don't quote.
20 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error