20 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 8:05:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Diesel Blows Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: CamaroGuy96 Go to Quoted Post
I asked and was told by buying and obtaining codes from promotional packs of pringles in the EMEA which I can only work out to be Europe Middle East and Africa

Who told you that?

Johniwanna

Gonna call my cousins in Germany and ask em to buy Pringles...
What would you do for the cheetos truck, can I just buy some cheetos?
Writer for AR12Gaming.com
#27 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 10:10:34 PM(UTC)
I asked and was told by buying and obtaining codes from promotional packs of pringles in the EMEA which I can only work out to be Europe Middle East and Africa

Who told you that?

Johniwanna

I just browsed over to the Swedish Pringles site, and at the bottom it says "Pringles XTRA 'Win an Xbox One' - COMING SOON". so I guess there could be something to the promotional codes. We'll just have to wait and see. :)

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#28 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 10:29:45 PM(UTC)
No amount of searching has found much on this so please excuse me if this has been posted before.

I was at Walmart the other day and saw a sign in the gaming section for a Horizon 2 promo:

Buy two (small, snack bag sizes found up front by the registers) specially marked Frito Lay bags and enter the codes online at BeSnackReady.com and receive a special FH2 custom car design. Good from 4-12 thru 5-12. Has anyone seen any bags for sale at your Walmart? Mine don't have any with the logos.
 3 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 10:33:30 PM(UTC)
I just found it too. If you want a shot of it for Horizon Promo, start up a Hot Hatch championship. Apparently, the Juke is in the Hot Hatch class even though it looks more like a small SUV.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 3:59:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Last Flight Go to Quoted Post
I just found it too. If you want a shot of it for Horizon Promo, start up a Hot Hatch championship. Apparently, the Juke is in the Hot Hatch class even though it looks more like a small SUV.

The Juke is like a cross between a hot hatch and a SUV, and considering it's the Nismo version, I guess the label is appropriate.
More characters than sense.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 8:10:40 AM(UTC)
Excellent, looks like this'll give me an excuse to eat loads of Pringles ;)
 3 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 8:26:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TearierMist5047 Go to Quoted Post
Excellent, looks like this'll give me an excuse to eat loads of Pringles ;)

Theres never an excuse to eat them....its just natural :D

2 users liked this post.
#33 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 10:30:42 AM(UTC)
I just hopped onto the Pringles site, and it says in the contest "Get Xclusive DLC with every entry". It then shows images of the Juke. So if you enter you get the Juke. HYPE!

EDIT: After reading through it more it also mentions you can win FM6 and FM6 DLC from the 15th August on wards. Pringles accidentally leaking release date?

Edited by user Wednesday, May 6, 2015 10:38:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 10:33:57 AM(UTC)
got a link brother?
#35 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 10:37:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Turboteg90 Go to Quoted Post
got a link brother?

Here you go http://getxtra.pringles.com/uk/
#36 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 10:38:54 AM(UTC)
It doesn't show up on the Pringles US site but it does show up on the UK site, so clearly us Americans are out for this one. Unless some of our European friends care to share some codes.

My ride: 2011 Camaro SS/RS My FH4 Gallery
#37 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 11:08:26 AM(UTC)
It does say open to United Kingdom only......Im off to the shops tomorrow!!!
#38 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 11:16:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PocketPoncho UK Go to Quoted Post
It does say open to United Kingdom only......Im off to the shops tomorrow!!!

I shall be as well
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#39 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 11:26:08 AM(UTC)
Do you get the nissan juke each time we buy pringles with each code

Edited by user Wednesday, May 6, 2015 11:26:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 11:30:35 AM(UTC)
From what I read, each pack is an entry to win an Xbox One and a DLC code. So yes I believe so.

From the T's & C's

6. Can I use a code more than once?

No, you can only use a code once. Each code counts as one entry for that week of the promotion, and includes a voucher code for your selected DLC.

8. Can I have more than one DLC?

Yes, you are entitled to one DLC per code.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 6, 2015 11:34:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 11:36:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PocketPoncho UK Go to Quoted Post
From what I read, each pack is an entry to win an Xbox One and a DLC code. So yes I believe so.

From the T's & C's

6. Can I use a code more than once?

No, you can only use a code once. Each code counts as one entry for that week of the promotion, and includes a voucher code for your selected DLC.

8. Can I have more than one DLC?

Yes, you are entitled to one DLC per code.

Wait, what? Each car pack is a entry?

Thought it was a code you enter on the Pringles website to then get a Xbox One code for the car?
Painter.
#42 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 12:02:45 PM(UTC)
I probably quoted the wrong bits, but on the main page it says..

"Enter your Pringles Xtra 'Win an Xbox One' code and you could win an Xbox One or Xbox One game. Get Xclusive DLC with every entry."

So each code is an entry AND Xbox One code for the Nissan.
#43 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 12:25:11 PM(UTC)
Just went to two different stores tesco and asda and didnt find the promotional xbox can anywhere may be coming to stores soon
 1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 12:30:55 PM(UTC)
I looked into that. The Halo promotion is starting from just after Halo 5's release date (Promotion starts in November, the game comes out in October) The Forza 6 one starts August... does FM6 come out late summer? Holy smokes!

Edited by user Wednesday, May 6, 2015 12:31:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: I took out a swear word. I'm going to go chew on some soap now.

More characters than sense.
#45 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 12:35:25 PM(UTC)
It doesn't show up on the Pringles US site but it does show up on the UK site, so clearly us Americans are out for this one. Unless some of our European friends care to share some codes.

Seconded. I feel like I'm one of the ten people in the world who like the Juke. If anyone wants to send me over a code (provide for yourself first, of course) I'd be really greatful!

Side note: I haven't seen any FH2-branded Cheetos bags anywhere (their website doesn't suggest anything either), so I have no clue on how to get the Cheetos Edition SVT Raptor, but if it's a US-only thing, and I see some, I'll definitely give some codes away!

Originally Posted by: StaticSh33p Go to Quoted Post
I just hopped onto the Pringles site, and it says in the contest "Get Xclusive DLC with every entry". It then shows images of the Juke. So if you enter you get the Juke. HYPE!

EDIT: After reading through it more it also mentions you can win FM6 and FM6 DLC from the 15th August on wards. Pringles accidentally leaking release date?

That might just be the start date of the contest. IIRC, the Doritos and Mountain Dew "Win one every 2 minutes" contest thing started like a month or two before the XB1 was even released.

One of "The 50"
#46 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 12:57:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xJonxMonx56 Go to Quoted Post

Seconded. I feel like I'm one of the ten people in the world who like the Juke. If anyone wants to send me over a code (provide for yourself first, of course) I'd be really greatful!

Side note: I haven't seen any FH2-branded Cheetos bags anywhere (their website doesn't suggest anything either), so I have no clue on how to get the Cheetos Edition SVT Raptor, but if it's a US-only thing, and I see some, I'll definitely give some codes away!

Originally Posted by: StaticSh33p Go to Quoted Post

That might just be the start date of the contest. IIRC, the Doritos and Mountain Dew "Win one every 2 minutes" contest thing started like a month or two before the XB1 was even released.

15th of August is the start of Pringles contest not the release date so you're correct :P

As for finding stores, I may email and include my area code and see what I get back
Painter.
#47 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 1:05:35 PM(UTC)
I went to the bottom of the page and clicked on the terms and conditions this will supply you with all the info for the xbox exclusive content
#48 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 1:32:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: benjidordoni Go to Quoted Post
I looked into that. The Halo promotion is starting from just after Halo 5's release date (Promotion starts in November, the game comes out in October) The Forza 6 one starts August... does FM6 come out late summer? Holy smokes!

I saw that too, I wonder if Pringles have just single handedly spilt the beans on FM6's release schedule, haha.
#49 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 1:40:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ferverea one Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: benjidordoni Go to Quoted Post

I saw that too, I wonder if Pringles have just single handedly spilt the beans on FM6's release schedule, haha.

October or November the release months for Forza, apart from FM2 which was in May. So it's not really spilling any beans as nobody has said an exact date.
Painter.
#50 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2015 2:10:04 PM(UTC)
That stinks that the US can't participate in this. Perhaps someone from Europe can lend a code once the Pringles cans are on the market? :)

Also, I doubt FM6 would be coming as early as August, but that sure would be amazing! I don't start my next round of classes until September, so some time off with Forza would be great.

Edited by user Wednesday, May 6, 2015 2:11:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

20 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error