20 Pages<<1617181920PrevNext
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#426 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 12:17:37 AM(UTC)
I only need the GShock 370z so much !!!. If somebody want to trade for something, just PM ME :)

Edited by user Wednesday, June 10, 2015 3:58:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Permit
#427 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 5:35:14 AM(UTC)
Hi, I have 2 2014 Nissan Juke DLC codes. I would like the Ford Raptor Cheetos DLC and Nissan G Shock DLC code. So if you would like to swap, which should please notify via PM. Selling is not only desired exchange, thank you.

Important: Only 1 code available. Search the Nissan G Shock

Edited by user Wednesday, June 10, 2015 9:05:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Moderator
 4 users liked this post.
#428 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 6:00:24 AM(UTC)
Ok, this code swapping malarkey has went on long enough and it has already resulted in members being moderated, these codes are produced for specific regions and are intended as prizes, the ability to swap them for other region specific prizes does not seem to be part of the deal and if anything is also against the promotions ToS found here http://getxtra.pringles.com/uk/

So no more swapping, advertising your facebook/youtube/twitter channels, offering services and spamming the forums with begging requests or moderation action will be taken. If you have extra codes and you want to get rid of them then just post them and let the first people to get them have them.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#429 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 9:32:02 AM(UTC)


[Mod edit - fyerball]

Edited by user Wednesday, June 10, 2015 1:01:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#430 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 12:04:44 PM(UTC)
OK, no problem. I had someone contact me via PM regarding a swap before I saw this post, so.....point taken. NO MAS POR FAVOR lol
Rank: Driver's License
#431 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 3:50:25 AM(UTC)
Is the promotional offer still going? I cannot seem to find any Pringles Xtra cans in any major supermarket... So where are they sold?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#432 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 5:55:13 AM(UTC)
You have problems with our sharing and paying for the codes? So... Give promo codes not to random players - just for all. And then it wont be a problem... Shish...
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#433 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 6:03:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DrumsSlayer Go to Quoted Post
You have problems with our sharing and paying for the codes? So... Give promo codes not to random players - just for all. And then it wont be a problem... Shish...


This code giveaway was done due to some members good will. This is a Pringles promotion, Turn10 doesn't even has access to these codes.

Edited by user Thursday, June 11, 2015 8:35:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Moderator
 2 users liked this post.
#434 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2015 8:27:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DrumsSlayer Go to Quoted Post
You have problems with our sharing and paying for the codes? So... Give promo codes not to random players - just for all. And then it wont be a problem... Shish...



You need to find contact info for Pringles and complain to them.

Quote:

Xbox Live Code of Conduct

H. Fraud & Commerce

Accounts and Gamertags are non-transferable. Do not purchase accounts or Gamertags from third parties.
Do not access or attempt to access accounts that you do not own.
Do not purchase Xbox Live Gold memberships, games, Microsoft Points, or any additional content from unauthorized third parties.
Do not attempt to use or share fraudulent methods to obtain content or Microsoft Points.
Do not use your account to trade services or in-game content for currency or Microsoft Points.
Do not use Xbox Live for any commercial purpose:
You may only create an account for yourself as an individual.
You may not create or use an account for your corporation or any other business entity.
You may not advertise any product or service in your profile or by any other means on Xbox Live.
Do not resell or redistribute any part of the Live Service or access to the Live Service.


Before you say your not using the service to do this remember the gametags you are using are the property of Microsoft.

Edited by user Thursday, June 11, 2015 9:13:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#435 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 5:57:43 AM(UTC)
A question for those that have managed to obtain the code themselves from packs, which chain store did you find the packs in? My nearest couple of stores seem to be all football cans
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#436 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 6:17:47 AM(UTC)
I found them in a corner shop in the end - it was a Nisa. I tried Asda, Tesco's and Sainsbury's first with no luck...
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#437 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 7:51:42 AM(UTC)
i found the cans of xtra in adas and tesco, but the big huge stores. found the xmen xtra cans in a 99p store.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/beastbladedude
https://imgur.com/user/BeastBlade
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#438 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 12:13:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fyerball 72 Go to Quoted Post



You need to find contact info for Pringles and complain to them.


I am living in Poland and there is no Pringles promotion as I said. Do you think if I write to them it will change somethin? I dont think so... About randomly access to codes I thought about GShock 370z one...
Rank: Moderator
 1 user liked this post.
#439 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2015 12:31:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DrumsSlayer Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: fyerball 72 Go to Quoted Post

You need to find contact info for Pringles and complain to them.

I am living in Poland and there is no Pringles promotion as I said. Do you think if I write to them it will change somethin? I dont think so...


No I don't think it will help any more than whining about it here will, but that hasn't stopped you. Either way it is their promotion and they would be the ones you need to complain to.

Edited by user Friday, June 12, 2015 12:36:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#440 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:25:28 AM(UTC)
@Fyerball.

"the gametags you are using are the property of Microsoft."

Is that the case?

I would have thought that because you/we are paying for the account for Xbox Live, it would legally be our property?

Not to spark an argument, call it a curiosity. :)

Edited by user Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:29:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified


Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
Rank: Moderator
#441 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 8:17:37 AM(UTC)
Think of it like this. You are simply renting it. People who have silver accounts pay nothing, So would that mean gold users own their names but not silver? You don't own the account any more that if it were Amazon / ebay or a website that has forums for talking about fishing. The company owns those accounts and simply grants you the ability to create and use the account. They make sure you follow the rules and can take away your ability to use them at any time.

Does that help any?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#442 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:26:32 PM(UTC)
[Mod edit - WSD - No begging]

Edited by user Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:42:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm1133141_AudibleJam-s-custom-routes.aspx#post_1133141
Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#443 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2015 11:47:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fyerball 72 Go to Quoted Post
Think of it like this. You are simply renting it. People who have silver accounts pay nothing, So would that mean gold users own their names but not silver? You don't own the account any more that if it were Amazon / ebay or a website that has forums for talking about fishing. The company owns those accounts and simply grants you the ability to create and use the account. They make sure you follow the rules and can take away your ability to use them at any time.

Does that help any?


That makes sense.

I didn't think of it that way, lol

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#444 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 8:53:20 AM(UTC)
Mod edit - WSD - either post the code or dont post, this thread is not for promoting your own sites/interests

Edited by user Tuesday, June 16, 2015 9:07:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#445 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 9:12:06 AM(UTC)
Mod edit - wsd - no begging for codes

Edited by user Tuesday, June 16, 2015 9:28:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#446 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 9:49:24 AM(UTC)
In what way is this promoting my own website or interests? I'm genuinely curious.. the code is posted on the first page of this thread, I was simply telling people.

Edited by user Tuesday, June 16, 2015 9:50:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Moderator
#447 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 9:52:28 AM(UTC)
Well you had said in your message that a new code was up, where was the code posted ?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#448 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 9:58:52 AM(UTC)
The first page of the thread, on my first post (pictures of the Juke) - I figured people would have been following this for a while now, to know that's where they were posted
Rank: Moderator
#449 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 10:01:53 AM(UTC)
Then I apologise, I assumed it would be found on your twitter, facebook or other such site.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#450 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 10:06:25 AM(UTC)
No worries, I should have made it more clearer.
20 Pages<<1617181920PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error