5 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 5:05:18 AM(UTC)
The new car pack just dropped, pretty okay i guess
https://youtu.be/CZfpdwGM6Gw
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 5:17:57 AM(UTC)
Looking forward to the z07 and buggati.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 5:30:34 AM(UTC)
Pretty good, but I'm still waiting for the pack that has the most popular fan-requested cars (you know by now which ones I am talking about, lol).
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 5:31:25 AM(UTC)
Okay pack.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 5, 2015 5:32:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 5:35:41 AM(UTC)
The EB110 and C1 are both historically important cars, so while they may be cars we've had before it's nice to have them back. I know nothing of the AMC Rebel, but the more muscle cars the happier I am. The Jeep I also know nothing of, but it's a Jeep so why not? I have a feeling people are gonna complain about the new TT, but I'm glad it was included. The big one for me is that Z06; I'm only speculating, but it does increase the chances of seeing it in FM6. The Z06 is one of the best track cars out there right now, and we could always use more track cars in Forza Motorsport.

The pack could've been nicer, but it's solid overall. Can't complain too much. The only thing I don't like is all of the JDM guys wanting the S14 and never getting it. To muscle guys, that'd be like PG leaving out the '69 Charger.

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 5:42:41 AM(UTC)
As a person from Europe my only thought on this car pack is: WHAT?!
Seriously, I'm starting to get fed up with this over-saturation of American cars...
Why should people request BMWs or some supercars, when we can have 50 more Chevys instead, right?
When I look at the first Horizon, there were exotic and insanely fast cars like the 599XX, FXX, F50 GT.
But now we get "this"...mehh

#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 5:44:09 AM(UTC)
A tad disappointed to be honest.

I can't help but feel that the Jeep was a car in the car park that they just thought to put in because it just so happened to be around at the time.

Sure. I'll be giving the pack a good run, but I can't help but feel that they could have done better...

Your local Classic Car, Ferrari, McLaren and Koenigsegg enthusiast :)
Played: FM > FM2 > FM3 > FM4 > FH > FM5 > FH2 > FM6 > FH3 > FM7
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 6:06:50 AM(UTC)
I really have grown fond of the C7 Z06 over recent months so it's nice to see that in the game (even though I have a makeshift C7 Z06 already). Other than that mmm it's an okay pack. If the EB110 has the Veyron engine swap like in FH1 then I'm expecting to see a lot of those at the airport and all speedtrap leaderboards to be flooded with them hahaa.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 6:16:28 AM(UTC)
Useless pack, jeep? Seriously! Boring boring boring forza!
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 6:21:39 AM(UTC)
ZO6: I personally could have waited for FM6 for this, but I know other people will be really happy to see it.
TTS: Looking forward to it!
EB110: Yes! Finally! My body is ready!
The Machine: Will definitely give it a go!
Jeep: I like this SUV, but I got to admit, my world wouldn't have ended if it never showed up in Forza.
'53: I was wondering when this car would show up again.
One of "The 50"
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 6:39:43 AM(UTC)
The inclusion of the AMC Rebel Machine as well as the Jeep Grand Wagoneer makes this the best DLC ever for this AMC fan.
#12 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 6:45:03 AM(UTC)
Personally, I think this pack is boring. I mean, we already have Corvette C7 and many muscle cars. Also all Audis are pretty much the same...My favourite was the Jeep Wagoneer from this pack.
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 7:07:05 AM(UTC)
Looking forward to driving the Z06, Audi and the Rebel.
 1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 7:12:45 AM(UTC)
I hope so much for a new Mercedes AMG S Class or CLS...again nothing. Bring please in the next pack!!!

Is the update online guys?

Edited by user Tuesday, May 5, 2015 7:14:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 7:24:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NEOPHYTEx84 Go to Quoted Post
I hope so much for a new Mercedes AMG S Class or CLS...again nothing. Bring please in the next pack!!!

Is the update online guys?

Same, the CLA even....the only ones I will probably use is the Corvette and Bugatti lol.

But I downloaded the update from store however no forza update as of yet in the UK, will be around 6pm GMT

1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 7:25:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PentsiiniBoe666 Go to Quoted Post
Personally, I think this pack is boring. I mean, we already have Corvette C7 and many muscle cars. Also all Audis are pretty much the same...My favourite was the Jeep Wagoneer from this pack.

Much agreement with this. I don't mind more musclecars but overall... boring. I'll be keeping my $5. The best car (most unique and desirable) in the pack is free.

But I must applaud them for introducing a car pack this late in the game when Turn 10 has stated that their focus at this point is on FM6. Great to see continued support and additions.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 5, 2015 7:28:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 7:38:05 AM(UTC)
two corvettes? meh. the Jeep and "The Machine" look great though!

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#18 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 8:09:04 AM(UTC)
Is this pack part of the car pass?
#19 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 8:14:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ragnarok Z71 Go to Quoted Post
Is this pack part of the car pass?

Nope

1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 8:23:23 AM(UTC)
While this looks like a great pack, I'm afraid I won't be purchasing it. Now right now anyway. I refuse to spend anymore money on the Forza series unless a Pre Order Car Pack is released. It just doesn't seem right that I buy the game, the VIP, and the Season Pass, and I am not even given the opportunity the buy these cars. I know there's some people who disagree with me, and they are more than welcome to their opinion. But I'll let my opinion speak in the only way that anyone might actually listen to it, with my wallet.
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 8:23:42 AM(UTC)
I'm not a big muscle car guy, but I love obscure stuff, so The Machine is right up my alley. That Grand Wagoneer should be fun to slide around on the dirt, too.
The Z06 should be pretty fun, and I like the way the Audi looks but I'm not sure it'll be all that fun to drive. The Bugatti and '53 Vette, I'm indifferent to. Pretty good pack, IMO.
More characters than sense.
#22 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 8:26:01 AM(UTC)
Not as bad as the G-Shock pack...
Writer for AR12Gaming.com
#23 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 8:35:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WiteLitening81 Go to Quoted Post
It just doesn't seem right that I buy the game, the VIP, and the Season Pass, and I am not even given the opportunity the buy these cars.

Why aren't you given the opportunity to buy them?

If it's because of the season pass, it's because the pass covered only 6 car packs - this (including the FnF7 pack) is the 8th.

Edited by user Tuesday, May 5, 2015 8:36:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#24 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 8:45:06 AM(UTC)
I can't seem to find the cars. Paid for and downloaded the pack yet don't see it in the auto show or garage. Anyone have this happen?
#25 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2015 8:55:15 AM(UTC)
Only interesting ones are the AMC, Jeep and Bugatti.

Personally I'm a little annoyed with the 4 American cars in one pack, but seriously I like like muscle cars but the two corvettes are pointless same as the TT.

Could have had some much better replacements that many people actually wanted.
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error