5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
#76 Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2014 8:31:20 PM(UTC)
I've just shared a B Class Merc 190e. The car drives well but to be honest, there's something not quite right about it and I can't put my finger on what it is.

Would you guys/gals mind taking it for a spin and leaving some feedback.

Your help is much appreciated.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 8, 2014 10:15:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#77 Posted : Wednesday, April 9, 2014 4:23:08 AM(UTC)
ill give it a run tonight. what track?

PTG Home

Race Team
Tester
Tuner
#78 Posted : Wednesday, April 9, 2014 5:47:18 AM(UTC)
The mitsibushi eclipse and talon turbo rock mate :) subaru 04 lacks a little grunt but is planted on rails!
#79 Posted : Wednesday, April 9, 2014 2:22:33 PM(UTC)
hey Brave, What track did you tune the 190E on or would you recommend it for?
#80 Posted : Wednesday, April 9, 2014 7:26:47 PM(UTC)
I didn't tune for a specific track. I've ran it on both Festival tracks but it seems to run ok in lobbies too.

There is just something about the car that doesn't sit well with me.
#81 Posted : Sunday, April 13, 2014 10:49:32 AM(UTC)
Just shared a D Class Mini, C Class Elan and S Class Caterham.

I've used these tunes on Long Beach West. The Caterham is good enough for 2nd place on Long Beach West but I can't keep the lap clean.
#82 Posted : Sunday, April 13, 2014 11:48:41 AM(UTC)
C class Evo rocks! I'll try the new c class ASAP!

http://www.twitch.tv/tneagle
Twitter @V12TNEagle
 1 user liked this post.
#83 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 9:37:26 AM(UTC)
B Class Elise 99 and B Class S2000 added to list.
#84 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 3:40:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 Braveheart Go to Quoted Post
B Class Elise 99 and B Class S2000 added to list.

I'll test now

thx

#85 Posted : Monday, April 21, 2014 12:37:02 PM(UTC)
Some A and S Class cars coming soon.
#86 Posted : Monday, April 21, 2014 4:40:45 PM(UTC)
Nice work on the C class EVO and B class S2000.
#87 Posted : Monday, April 21, 2014 7:40:55 PM(UTC)
The following cars have been added to the OP;

B Class Citroen DS3
B Class Evo 8 MR ( tweaked build and tune) more HP
C Class STi 04
#88 Posted : Tuesday, April 22, 2014 4:12:49 AM(UTC)
Tried your 08 viper last night. very fast tune. Very stiff tho, which i presume is to calm down the slippery rear on the vehicle. Im currently sitting at 313 with it, but i know it is capable of much more. I had splits where i was over a second faster, just have to nail it down clean. Good work as usual braveheart.

PTG Home

Race Team
Tester
Tuner
#89 Posted : Wednesday, April 23, 2014 3:32:15 PM(UTC)
I've just shared a Ferrari 458 Italia in S Class. Tuned to run with no assists but a bit of a handful. It will go Top 100 on Long Beach East and Yas North (only tracks I've ran so far).

As this is my first time venturing into S Class tuning, I would appreciate your feedback on how well the tune works for you.

Many Thanks.
#90 Posted : Friday, April 25, 2014 8:10:59 PM(UTC)
S Class Audi S4 added to OP.
#91 Posted : Saturday, April 26, 2014 5:24:42 AM(UTC)
Great job on the 458, tune is very easy to drive. Got a PB at Yas North.
#92 Posted : Saturday, April 26, 2014 10:34:10 AM(UTC)
[/quote=gtFOOTw;99381]Great job on the 458, tune is very easy to drive. Got a PB at Yas North.[/quote]

That's awesome news, bud. Eagle ran it at Catalunya, in the lobbies and completely blitzed the rest of the field.

I'm glad you like it.
#93 Posted : Thursday, May 1, 2014 10:24:04 AM(UTC)
B Class Maserati GT and S Class Evo 6 added to OP.
#94 Posted : Saturday, May 3, 2014 5:03:09 AM(UTC)
Anyone tried any of these tunes yet? They're not that bad, honestly.

You're my new favourite tuner!

I've spent countless hours experimenting with downloading tunes, only to find the most popular ones are not my driving style at all and I could always beat the tunes with my own.

Just tried about 3 or 4 of your B Class tunes and beat my PB's within a couple of attempts, the ones I beat were achieved over maybe 20 laps of hotlapping. Your tunes are suited perfectly to my driving style and I'm going to spend a lot of time replacing the tunes I currently have with yours. Even going to buy all the cars I don't have to grab all your tunes, great work - wish I knew the secret :)

#95 Posted : Sunday, May 4, 2014 8:14:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: macto Go to Quoted Post

I've spent countless hours experimenting with downloading tunes, only to find the most popular ones are not my driving style at all and I could always beat the tunes with my own.

Just tried about 3 or 4 of your B Class tunes and beat my PB's within a couple of attempts, the ones I beat were achieved over maybe 20 laps of hotlapping. Your tunes are suited perfectly to my driving style and I'm going to spend a lot of time replacing the tunes I currently have with yours. Even going to buy all the cars I don't have to grab all your tunes, great work - wish I knew the secret :)

I'm glad you're getting the most out of the tunes, bud. If there are any particular cars you would like tuned, just let me know.
#96 Posted : Sunday, May 4, 2014 8:17:48 AM(UTC)
R Class Caterham added to OP.

This little car is awesome to drive. It may not be as good as the 312 but it pushes it close on a lot of tracks.

Currently sitting #15 on the middle Long beach track, with plenty more time to come off.
#97 Posted : Monday, May 5, 2014 10:26:39 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the great tunes! I've played Forza since Forza 2, but I just got my XBox One last week and your tunes are the most consistently good for my driving style - at least in classes D-B. I REALLY love the D class Miata, the C class Evo, and the B class Eclipse. I've set several top 1000 times (very good for me) with these cars. I assume it's more about my lack of skill and less about the tunes, but I can't seem to keep control of the X-Bow in either A or S class. Are people driving this with a controller, or are you all using a wheel? If another car makes any contact with me when I'm driving this, I almost always lose control. I think it requires very precise steering/throttle control to keep it from spinning out and I just can't do it with the XBone controller.

I also wanted to agree with stickydizzle from above - I miss that prelude from DUST2DEATH back in Forza 2 or Forza 3... I think that was the first good car I got when I started racing in the lobbies, and I drove the hell out of it.
#98 Posted : Monday, May 5, 2014 3:23:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: macto Go to Quoted Post

I'm glad you're getting the most out of the tunes, bud. If there are any particular cars you would like tuned, just let me know.

That would be awesome, I've got a good range of B class cars but I've found nothing that comes close to my Elise '99 on Laguna Seca, I like to mix it up a bit and would love another alternative to use on this track. I've tried tuning a Lancia Delta but can't get it anywhere near my elise's times and yet when I race online the Delta always gives me some good competition.

I've tried looking for tunes to download but they aren't as good as mine for my driving style.

In short - I would love a Lancia Delta in B Class that's good around Laguna Seca. Or alternatively a decent alternative to the elise.

Thanks again!

#99 Posted : Friday, May 9, 2014 8:53:29 AM(UTC)
Gave your Ferrari 312 a try last nite....really enjoyed driving it...!! If i ever get over the total mental block i have approaching the last section at Prague Short, i might even get near your time there...!! Lol...!! Great work Braveheart....!!
#100 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 7:34:03 PM(UTC)
The majority, if no all of my listed tunes will be being deleted this weekend. They'll most probably be gone by Monday; get them while you can.
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error