5 Pages12345PrevNext
#51 Posted : Thursday, April 3, 2014 9:01:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jon3sy9 Go to Quoted Post
Tried 2 both rubbish

As a matter of interest; what cars did you try?

A friend of mine has just taken my Evo and beaten my time at Prague, so I'm guessing that's not the car you are talking about.

If you'd like to expand on your critique, to something more pliable than "Rubbish", I could possibly help.

If not, have you tried Viva Pinata?
#52 Posted : Thursday, April 3, 2014 9:08:55 AM(UTC)
whens mr braveheart going to do an open source tune?

PTG Home

Race Team
Tester
Tuner
#53 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 3:49:19 AM(UTC)
Had a run in the evo last night. Good tune. Couldnt get near yours or tn eagles time but thats just because of the alley section. I actually was exiting first corner in front of you quite often, and then the second to last corner (the big right hander) was gaining on you quite a bit. All in all am currently sitting at #100 with it. Will likely have another bash in it tonight. Very momentum based car, need to get the car to lean a little bit to stay on path to where you want it to go.

Give it another go braveheart (i think you can get #1 with it)

PTG Home

Race Team
Tester
Tuner
#54 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 5:58:24 AM(UTC)
nice wut
#55 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 8:14:35 AM(UTC)
Just picked up the Evo..... hitting the lb to see what I can do :)
Follow me on - twitch at..... http://www.twitch.tv/omadgunnero --------- twitter at.... @MrMADGUNNER
#56 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 9:41:22 AM(UTC)
Hi, just wanted to say... your A class Caterham is fantastic, so much fun to drive.

I've picked up your A class F50 too, another great tune. I'm running it at Prague, a country mile behind your time, mind, but improving after watching your replay and running against your ghost. Cheers!
#57 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 10:01:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: o MADGUNNER o Go to Quoted Post

Madggunner, long time bud!

The Evo takes a bit of getting used to but when you get it, the times are good. Let me know how you get on, mate.
#58 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 10:02:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TallPaul70 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, just wanted to say... your A class Caterham is fantastic, so much fun to drive.

I've picked up your A class F50 too, another great tune. I'm running it at Prague, a country mile behind your time, mind, but improving after watching your replay and running against your ghost. Cheers!

I'm glad you're enjoying the tunes, mate. Let me know if you're setting new PB's and if there's anything you'd like me to change on the car.
#59 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 10:03:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jon3sy9 Go to Quoted Post
Tried 2 both rubbish

thats great feedback right there. I hope this helps you tune V12 lol.
#60 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 11:56:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 Braveheart Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: o MADGUNNER o Go to Quoted Post

Madggunner, long time bud!

The Evo takes a bit of getting used to but when you get it, the times are good. Let me know how you get on, mate.

Will do.... are you the Braveheart from FM3 when we was in FTW? If so I thought I recognised the name from somewhere & I had a few races with Eagle last night, I think I recall seeing you there too yea?

Edited by user Friday, April 4, 2014 11:58:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Follow me on - twitch at..... http://www.twitch.tv/omadgunnero --------- twitter at.... @MrMADGUNNER
#61 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 12:43:30 PM(UTC)
The evo is very fast. Thanks for sharing. Have to try it in the lobbies tonite and see how I do.
#62 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 2:03:02 PM(UTC)
Had another go in the evo. Managed 103.102 good for #34 on the lb. Great car but definitely takes some getting used to. I know there's more there the didn't taje the first corner great and missed my shift in the alley. Probably another half second I'm missing.

PTG Home

Race Team
Tester
Tuner
#63 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 3:49:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TorriderGull8 Go to Quoted Post
Had another go in the evo. Managed 103.102 good for #34 on the lb. Great car but definitely takes some getting used to. I know there's more there the didn't taje the first corner great and missed my shift in the alley. Probably another half second I'm missing.

Nice time, bud. Keep at it. I was slow round the first and missed my shift point a few times on that track.

I think you'll hit Top 10 next attempt.
#64 Posted : Friday, April 4, 2014 3:50:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: A5yrtech Go to Quoted Post
The evo is very fast. Thanks for sharing. Have to try it in the lobbies tonite and see how I do.

Glad you're enjoying it, mate. Let me know how you get on, in the lobbies.

#65 Posted : Saturday, April 5, 2014 12:48:19 AM(UTC)
Great list of cars Braveheart. I will try and run some of them.
#66 Posted : Saturday, April 5, 2014 3:33:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I LEE GT 24 Go to Quoted Post
Great list of cars Braveheart. I will try and run some of them.

Thanks Lee. At time of posting, 90% of the cars were top 100 capable on some tracks. They've all been tuned for an easy drive; no too loose.

Let me know how you get on, bud and let me know if you'd like any changes made to a specific car.
#67 Posted : Saturday, April 5, 2014 3:38:05 AM(UTC)
hey mate will try your evo! :)
My twitch channel: http://de.twitch.tv/xmt_sch1wo
#68 Posted : Saturday, April 5, 2014 3:56:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BDR SCHIWO Go to Quoted Post

It seems to be best suited to Prague and Yas. Let me know how you get on, bud.
#69 Posted : Saturday, April 5, 2014 4:46:38 AM(UTC)

was lappin around prague short, 1:02,042 but there are more 2 tenth in it for me.. but i quit now, it's too frustrating. :D
the tune is awesome, thank you for sharing and i will definetely run it also around yas.

My twitch channel: http://de.twitch.tv/xmt_sch1wo
#70 Posted : Saturday, April 5, 2014 5:06:50 AM(UTC)
Before the private lobby got destryed by live difficulties the car only lost to a better driver. We rejoined in the hoppers, if I didn't get smashed out it did good. The only issue I had was turning in the caos of the race. In rivals you have your line, when racing smashers that luxury is gone.
#71 Posted : Saturday, April 5, 2014 6:18:27 AM(UTC)

was lappin around prague short, 1:02,042 but there are more 2 tenth in it for me.. but i quit now, it's too frustrating. :D
the tune is awesome, thank you for sharing and i will definetely run it also around yas.

It's more than good enough for #2 on that Prague track. I think I'll get you to test run my cars for me lol ; )
#72 Posted : Saturday, April 5, 2014 6:20:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: A5yrtech Go to Quoted Post
Before the private lobby got destryed by live difficulties the car only lost to a better driver. We rejoined in the hoppers, if I didn't get smashed out it did good. The only issue I had was turning in the caos of the race. In rivals you have your line, when racing smashers that luxury is gone.

As long as it's getting you the gold! Thanks for trying her out and for the feedback.
#73 Posted : Sunday, April 6, 2014 10:19:30 AM(UTC)

I'm glad you're enjoying the tunes, mate. Let me know if you're setting new PB's and if there's anything you'd like me to change on the car.

Thanks Braveheart... the Caterham has just got me to 500 (literally) at Prague Short, my PB 1:00:017, and I know I can take another half second off that, just not on a clean lap yet.

I know that may not be a big deal to many, but that's only my 3rd top 500 time, I'm properly pleased with that :-)

Awesome car/tune, with some more practice I'll be able to do it more justice, hopefully.
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Sunday, April 6, 2014 12:25:16 PM(UTC)

Thanks Braveheart... the Caterham has just got me to 500 (literally) at Prague Short, my PB 1:00:017, and I know I can take another half second off that, just not on a clean lap yet.

I know that may not be a big deal to many, but that's only my 3rd top 500 time, I'm properly pleased with that :-)

Awesome car/tune, with some more practice I'll be able to do it more justice, hopefully.

I' glad you're getting on with the tune.

I try and set the cars up so they can run consistent laps and are easily driven. They won't set the leader-boards on fire but they will, hopefully, help you podium in the multiplayer lobbies.

As for the top 500 time, that's nothing to be sniffed at. Setting new PB's is what it's all about.
#75 Posted : Monday, April 7, 2014 8:16:16 AM(UTC)

I' glad you're getting on with the tune.

I try and set the cars up so they can run consistent laps and are easily driven. They won't set the leader-boards on fire but they will, hopefully, help you podium in the multiplayer lobbies.

As for the top 500 time, that's nothing to be sniffed at. Setting new PB's is what it's all about.

Well, for my money you're doing a great job mate, this is one of my absolute favourite cars in my garage.

New PB, 00:59:724, position 404. Woo-hoo! :-)
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error