This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Next
#1 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2015 3:56:38 AM(UTC)
I have been playing the older games to earn Forza Rewards points. I am almost done with Forza 3 but for the past several days the server has not been available. Does anyone know anything about this and if it will be coming back? I really wanted to max out my points.
#2 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2015 2:07:14 AM(UTC)
I was doing the same, working on getting the last out of the "days played" counter... Has the server been pulled, putting an end to FM3's life...? Does the server being pulled for FM3 mean that counter is now frozen? Seems like it, on all counts...

Never cared for how some of those stats are only recorded when online, anyway. Or how it's THOSE stats that matter. The game records numerous things, regardless of being online or off; hours doing this, hours doing that, number of podiums, number of victories, miles driven...and yet the rewards system has to recognize something different, independent of what your game, your console, your profile has recorded...even if the two things being referenced are, in fact, the same? Ugh.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2015 2:51:35 AM(UTC)
I've been having the same issue. The server worked like a week ago, I even played some online multiplayer then, and suddenly the server seems to be down. It's a shame, 'cause I really would have wanted to get the time trial achievement since I finally figured how to get it, but now I can't get in to the leaderboards section...

If the servers are permanently down, it would have been nice to have some kind of a heads up before closing them...
#4 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2015 8:46:57 AM(UTC)
well forza 2 is up and running....still has the leaderboards etc......there is something WRONG with 3 and they can't be bothered to tell us what the problem is and go and fix it........all that hard work getting high on the leaderboards just for them to take it all off? NO WAY I AM BUYING THAT...it's f++ed and we are forgotton about...if this was 4 or 5.....would they just leave it? no....they would fix it pronto
#5 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2015 11:23:06 AM(UTC)
I hope you're right and it isn't that the server/support has been pulled. Maybe the server being moved, or needing maintenance, or something like that...would definitely be preferable to just it no longer being a thing at all.
#6 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2015 6:25:33 PM(UTC)
Does Turn 10 look at this forum? It would be nice to at least be able to get those last few online achievements closed out.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 9:16:08 AM(UTC)
Glad to hear I'm not the only one with this problem. Hopefully this is just a temporary situation, but with the marketplace already being down, I'm fear this may be permanent.
 4 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 10:20:50 AM(UTC)
Hi all,

Apologies for the recent intermittent outages, we think we've gotten to the root of the issue and things should be going back to normal now.
Forza EMEA Community Manager
#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 11:03:02 AM(UTC)
I am able to access the storefront now, it looks like it is up again. Thanks for resolving this guys (and gals)! :-)
#10 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 11:48:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

Apologies for the recent intermittent outages, we think we've gotten to the root of the issue and things should be going back to normal now.

THX A LOT! THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!!
FOR THE FUTURE: WOULD BE NICE IF U GIVE A SHORT INFO AS SOON AS U KNOW SOMETHING WHEN A FAME/SERVER STRUGGLES!!THEN NOBODY GETS "PANIC" LOL
#11 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 3:08:10 PM(UTC)
Hi all,

Thank you so much for getting Forza 3 running again! Like was mentioned before, a message posted here acknowledging a problem and estimated repair time would relieve our fears and stop a lot of the negative speculations that get posted.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2015 8:37:25 AM(UTC)
I can only access the marketplace and as I go into the auction house, storefront, and leaderboards it still says the forza motorsport 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again. This has been going on for a week or so and I enjoy playing this game but now I can access what I want to. I need some answers so I can continue to play a game I enjoy.
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2015 1:50:55 PM(UTC)
There do seem to still be random periods of time during which the server is unavailable. I checked just a while back, myself, and had the same issue for a moment, and then a moment later everything was connecting and working properly. All I can say is, try it a few times every five or so minutes, if you have to get on. It should eventually connect.
#14 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2015 3:14:38 PM(UTC)
Here I like this game, I only recently discovered it for myself, it makes me happy Forza 3
#15 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2015 1:35:01 PM(UTC)
Hi all,

Thank you
FM1 = New XBox / FM2 = New XBox 360 / FM5 = New XBox One
............................................Racing Inspires.........
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2016 9:24:34 AM(UTC)
my server out for aweek !
#17 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 11:37:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LimitingBird48 Go to Quoted Post

T10 were having issues over the Christmas and New Year time as none of my FM4 results were updating, took over 3 weeks for all the info to catch up but it's now only a day or so behind so bear with them or just keep checking and you should find it's updated.
FM Career Completion - FM2: 51.3% - FM3: 100.0% - FM4: 85.4% (Driver Level 189) - FM5: 3.0% (Driver Level 20) -
FH Career Completion - FH: 100.0% - FH2: 4.0%
#18 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 4:36:14 PM(UTC)
I have been trying to gift cars to my friends in Forza 3 and keep getting the message that the server is not available. If T10 at some point does stop the market place, storefront, and online racing for Forza 3, I hope they still keep the ability to gift cars, designs, and other things still available and functioning.
#19 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2016 8:03:42 PM(UTC)
Now for what I've been seeing about what has been going on with the Forza 3 sever, If Turn 10 really did shut down the server for the leaderboards, storefront, and auction house for good, wouldn't Forza 2 be having the same issue since it's an older game?

Edited by user Friday, January 29, 2016 8:15:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Don't always judge someone's skill by their level.
#20 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2016 8:31:18 PM(UTC)
Also, the pictures I took in Forza 3 that are up in my storefront are still in my gallery. Wouldn't they disappear if the storefront server is long gone?
Don't always judge someone's skill by their level.
#21 Posted : Sunday, February 7, 2016 3:46:14 AM(UTC)
because no longer come to me in the window or in multiplayer FM3 Can you give me an explanation I would serve the vinyl groups x one of my design, but I nn enters why?

Edited by user Tuesday, February 9, 2016 10:31:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2016 4:02:08 PM(UTC)
Ive been having the same problems...i cant acess any of my online profile stuff....whats going on have they ended the life of forza 3?
#23 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2016 8:25:21 AM(UTC)
Yeah, I am missing the sell a tune or paint job from the achievements, but the storefront seems to no longer be active? It this correct? Has it been just down?
#24 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2016 9:16:45 AM(UTC)
I think it is over.....I have not seen any of my numbers change since January.
#25 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2016 1:41:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LimitingBird48 Go to Quoted Post

4 MONTHS now.
3 Pages123Next

Notification

Icon
Error