This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2015 12:45:15 PM(UTC)
I am trying to take a quality photo of a logo I made using the Forza Vinyl Creator and I want to get a picture of it using the Xbox Take a Screenshot feature.

Is there a way to get a good picture of it with nothing else on the screen? I tried in the creator, but there is no way to get rid of the clutter off of the screen, the "Move, Size, Spin, etc." at the bottom and the "Design" at the top left corner.

I tried putting it on the GMC van, but the quality came out bad.

If there isn't a way, I guess I will have to crop all of it out in Photoshop or something, but I would prefer a full screen picture.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2015 4:48:25 PM(UTC)
Took picture in autovista mode? Why was the quality not good? Try back of el camino maybe? flat large area.

2Old4Forza
#3 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2015 11:33:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OldSchool 2O4F Go to Quoted Post
Took picture in autovista mode? Why was the quality not good? Try back of el camino maybe? flat large area.

It comes up pixelated on the GMC van and there is a lot of glare. Maybe it would work better on the El Camino, but I don't see why it would.
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2015 6:23:21 AM(UTC)
**** never mind it's just a repeat.

Edited by user Saturday, April 18, 2015 6:24:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2015 6:57:40 AM(UTC)
For the best quality image of an individual logo just screenshot it in the logo editor

Click Signature For FM7 Paint Catalogue
#6 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2015 4:01:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ace Ventura PI Go to Quoted Post
For the best quality image of an individual logo just screenshot it in the logo editor

Yeah. That is what I did. I had to end up cropping it, loading it into Paint on the computer and resized it to make it work but it seemed to be the best way to do it.

Notification

Icon
Error