#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2015 9:35:55 AM(UTC)
Mostly into circuit and oval racing. Have good ranking in circuits (711 overall) and ovals. Decent rankings in the other genre's too accept for drifting. Would prefer a U.S. west coast club that have on going events. Average tuner at best. You build it, I can drive it. Is there any clubs out there that have interest. Thanks

Edited by user Wednesday, April 15, 2015 9:39:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2015 10:38:00 AM(UTC)
LazerRacer01
I am not the one that can invite you into the club named BigTime Muscle, which might be the kind of club you are looking to join. There is plenty of opportunities to check out BigTime Muscle by joining in on the race events run by BigTime Muscle also known as BTM. Please check out the racers lounge section of Forza 4 and look for BTM in the title. There should be a race run by BTM for each day of the week. To make it easier for you to join the race events send me a friend request and if I am in the race I will invite you in. I mostly race on Saturdays and Sundays. Saturday's race is run by Fenderboy97 and Sunday's race is run by onelapmagic. If you send a message to the host of the race run by BTM they should send you a game invite. Please run clean, no ramming on purpose. Hope to race with you soon. There is prize cars and credits to be won just for racing. Hope you race to learn more about BTM so you can see if it is a club for you. If not hope you have fun racing with BTM. Here are the links to Saturday and Sunday races run by BTM.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.n...Saturday---6-00-PST.aspx

http://forums.forzamotorsport.n...19-15---5pm-Eastern.aspx

Edited by user Wednesday, April 15, 2015 12:07:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2015 6:42:32 AM(UTC)
Thanks Tarry, Appreciate the info.
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2015 4:57:38 PM(UTC)
Team OverTake has room for you. We cater to all types of racing and our members are active almost everyday. we also have turners and painters that can help you out. My GT: xX Knight Xx message me if you are interested.

Notification

Icon
Error