4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 11:41:08 AM(UTC)
Saved him lots of money, though. Had it been a laptop, he would have driven across the border, upgraded it, and driven back. But it was a server. LOL!
Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

#27 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 12:19:28 PM(UTC)
Imagine the conversation at the border.

"Sir! is that a server?"
"No, my lunchbox."
"Looks like a server to me."
"Nah! Its just the cooling cycle. I like my sandwiches fresh."

We should stop, before it gets too OT.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 8, 2015 12:20:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 5:02:39 PM(UTC)
I noticed that on my promo progress it says 294 out of 300 cars that ive taken pictures of maybe a new car pack?

Edited by user Wednesday, April 8, 2015 5:03:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 5:26:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FV4034 chally2 Go to Quoted Post
I noticed that on my promo progress it says 294 out of 300 cars that ive taken pictures of maybe a new car pack?

With each title update, Turn 10/Playground Games has boosted this number. That said, it does make sense that there are six cars unaccounted for. With the exception of the Furious 7 Car Pack, all packs have been 6 vehicles each. Then again, the pre-order cars have yet to drop (if they do drop) which make up a total of four, if I remember correctly.

So, at this point, it's anyone's guess really. With two months before E3, I'm thinking there may be one or two more car packs left in Forza Horizon 2's life. We shall see!

Just found the truck. As soon as I was dropped onto Storm Island, it was staring me in the face:

It'll be interesting to see if it is updated with a true Cheetos livery.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 8, 2015 5:49:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#30 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2015 7:03:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KO771 Go to Quoted Post
I went to Storm Island and started an "Extreme Offroad Championship". The car was in the starting field, easy promo shot ;)

This worked for me, thanks man!
Shaka, when the walls fell.
#31 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2015 10:17:12 PM(UTC)
I took a picture of this truck, as the "camera" icon showed up above it while driving around. It had a "Xbox One" livery similar to the Holden Commodore in FM5. Is this a promo car I was unaware of?
#32 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2015 10:21:20 PM(UTC)
yes

it's been mentioned a few times before

Edited by user Friday, April 17, 2015 10:23:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#33 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 12:24:13 PM(UTC)
So apparently, if you live in the US, the Cheetos Raptor promotion has been going on for a month and is about to end. I had no idea--it was brought to my attention by the kindness of someone in the know.
I have had zero luck finding any bags--the stock may have rotated out long ago. Walmart only.

http://wm6.walmart.com/BeSnackReady-xbox.aspx

Edited by user Friday, May 8, 2015 12:25:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 12:52:54 PM(UTC)
WOW horrible marketing department on turn 10 part.
#35 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 1:46:42 PM(UTC)
Turn 10 doesn't do "marketing" - the marketing people for Microsoft Game Studios does in coordination with the people forking over the money to promote THEIR PRODUCT. You think this is bad? What was it, FM3 where the Limited Collector's Edition was sold everywhere in the world (including Canada) EXCEPT the U.S.A. THAT was poor marketing.
Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

User is suspended until 2/27/2289 5:55:18 AM(UTC)
#36 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 4:14:08 PM(UTC)
maybe just getting one back on all the times that the US gets stuff...
Also:
Car Pass in US: $25.
Car Pass in Aust.: $33.45
Car Pack in US: $5
Car pack in Aust.: $6.65
Storm Island/VIP in US: $20
Storm Island/VIP in Aust: $27

And you at least got the car, we didn't get a single day one (I think, there was three for US and one for Western Europe), this OR the Juke Nismo RS, which I covet.
#37 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 5:11:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tThomas633 Go to Quoted Post
maybe just getting one back on all the times that the US gets stuff...
Also:
Car Pass in US: $25.
Car Pass in Aust.: $33.45
Car Pack in US: $5
Car pack in Aust.: $6.65
Storm Island/VIP in US: $20
Storm Island/VIP in Aust: $27

And you at least got the car, we didn't get a single day one (I think, there was three for US and one for Western Europe), this OR the Juke Nismo RS, which I covet.

not understanding what you are saying, i got a preorder lamborghini from EB, JB hifi had BMWs...you just needed to look where you bought from
i also a got a day one pack as i bought the game day one, just same cars as in game but with a horizon livery

like most of these cars are, just a special livery...except the juke...

Edited by user Friday, May 8, 2015 5:13:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 7:34:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GroupB Go to Quoted Post
So apparently, if you live in the US, the Cheetos Raptor promotion has been going on for a month and is about to end. I had no idea--it was brought to my attention by the kindness of someone in the know.
I have had zero luck finding any bags--the stock may have rotated out long ago. Walmart only.

Yeah, I started a thread about this earlier this week and it had ZERO replies. I saw the signs at WalMart, but never any bags for weeks now. The end date is just in a few days.
#39 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 7:40:18 PM(UTC)
Here's the link:

Ends in a few days. No bags from Virginia to Atlanta that I saw this week.
#40 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2015 8:12:19 PM(UTC)
I have not seen any such bags in Lake or Sacramento counties either. I will have to look again.
#41 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 2:57:25 PM(UTC)
Just a reminder that the website to redeem the bag codes will remain active until June 12. There have some reports of bags showing up in stores recently, even though the promotion technically ended on May 12.

#42 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 5:14:49 PM(UTC)
Just wondering if anyone has found these in NW Ohio.
#43 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 5:38:38 PM(UTC)
If anyone does manage to get a spare code before the deadline, happy to trade for a Nissan Juke Code :-)
#44 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2015 9:43:59 PM(UTC)
None yesterday in Tennessee where I just moved. None in Greenville, SC. Stopped at the WalMart in the suburb of Atlanta I used to live in and they had a good amount mixed in with standard bags. Also, in electronics there was a big 5 foot square stand advertising FH2 and it was loaded with marked bags and looked untouched like it had just been set out. I got four bags. It was on the opposite side of electronics from the games.

A couple of notes: The code and time stamp aren't on the top right on my bags like in the picture on the website. They are on the lower right of the bags under the price. It's the same code that is always on Lay's bags and not a special code printed just for the promotion. I'd post a pic, but I can't remember my Flickr/Yahoo password at the moment.

The site might not work on mobile because there is a Java section where you assemble a puzzle to prove you aren't a bot.

You will receive an email once you enter your info. Mine went into the spam folder of my Gmail. Once you click on the link and get your code you can get it emailed to you. That also went to spam, but when I told Gmail they weren't spam, one went to my main email folder and the code email went to my promotions folder.

I got a second code to trade for a code for the European only promotion.
#45 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2015 3:55:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JDawgg77 Go to Quoted Post

I got a second code to trade for a code for the European only promotion.

I have two spare Nissan Juke codes if you'd like to trade, PM'ed you, see your inbox

Edited by user Thursday, May 21, 2015 7:09:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#46 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2015 6:13:17 AM(UTC)
UPDATE: The bags are out there now. At my store they were not by the register or in electronics. They were in big cut-down displays by the extrance/exit and I was on my way out when I noticed them.

http://i60.tinypic.com/mkafk2.jpg

Edited by user Thursday, May 21, 2015 10:17:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2015 11:50:22 AM(UTC)
I've looked at many different stores in my area since hearing about this, no pringles juke, nor any cheetoes raptor.. it's quite disappointing these mucked up promotions :(

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#48 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2015 12:01:16 PM(UTC)
Cheetos Raptor is USA only, Xbox One only, Walmart only.
Bag details:

http://i59.tinypic.com/sq1pip.jpg

Edited by user Thursday, May 21, 2015 12:01:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#49 Posted : Thursday, May 21, 2015 12:05:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post
I've looked at many different stores in my area since hearing about this, no pringles juke, nor any cheetoes raptor.. it's quite disappointing these mucked up promotions :(

Don't feel bad compared to Canada - we got NO promotions from Forza or any other car games by the past.

My brother, who likes RPG games, was inclined into buying a game that got out, two years later, of Japan - everywhere in the world, but Canada.

Seriously, this is ridiculous. What did Canada do to deserve this?

Edited by user Thursday, May 21, 2015 12:06:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#50 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2015 9:53:03 PM(UTC)
Stumbled across the display tonight (VA). Cheetos Raptor is in my garage now. :)
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error