This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 5:45:20 PM(UTC)
well, first of all if this question is a repeat i apologize but to be honest, the FM4 archive is quite substantial,so here it goes. i got a Ford GT40 a while back and i painted to look like the old school racers. you know the ones...light blue with the orange striping. anyway, when it came down to the gulf logo i messed around with it for awhile but couldnt get it looking quite right. so, i went and bought one off the storefront. my question is this...can i put that car design on my storefront with that logo on it, as a share im not charging anything for it, without getting into some kind of trouble. i definitely dont want to be exiled to FM4's shame on you island. if its a grey area i'll just remove the logo.
#2 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 6:01:56 PM(UTC)
Any purchased vinyl off if storefront is LOCKED - therefore with that vinyl on your design - you will unable to load it to YOUR storefront.

If all you need is a GULF logo on your design - I am almost positive SOMEONE will help you out with that - if unable to find a generous donor - let me know

Kool
sig box
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 7:58:42 PM(UTC)
well hell man its fool proof. how is so many of these jokers get banned and swear they dont know why. thanks for your help. i may remove the decal and give it another try. its a simple design but i always liked it. well simple for some of y'all. theres an A class cuda tuned for mugello on there too. i think the tune is pretty good but i'm kind of looking for someone thats way better at tuning and driving to see what they think it needs. i think some of my tunes suffer because the driver(me) is fairly inconsistent. anyway,its free if you want to take it for a spin. any constructive criticism is welcome
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2015 8:46:37 PM(UTC)
I've got the Gulf logo if you need it. I may also try testing your tune at some point, see if I can't give you some feedback. : )

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2015 2:40:30 PM(UTC)
i tried to make it again and it turned out pretty good actually. but thanks anyways. as far as the tune goes, its actually one of my better ones but i feel like im missing something. just looking for good feedback. i could go buy tunes but for me personally doing it myself is where i get the most enjoyment out of the game. so anyway, you get a free minute, take it out, if not, thats ok too
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 12:30:22 AM(UTC)
I went to grab your Cuda tune, but I don't see it in your storefront. Could you reupload it so I can give it a run for you? Oh, and I went ahead and rated everything while I was there.

Later!

#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 8:51:16 PM(UTC)
Its back up there but slightly modified. I took it out on road america and it seemed to like that a little better. just keep in mind with full race reduction its still over 3000 lbs and i still think im missing something. but it started out as a c class car that i was rarely going to drive to a car ill get some use out of. i dig the old mopar muscle cars anyway. always have
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 8:56:06 PM(UTC)
Alright, I'll run some laps tomorrow and get back to you.

#9 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2015 5:32:23 PM(UTC)
Sorry about the delay, I've been really busy these past few days and couldn't run the tune... I ran it this morning though; I think it'd work well for beginners as it's very stable, consistent, and doesn't step out. However, it understeers to the point that its maximum potential is limited.

I decided to make a tune using your exact same build and see what I could do with it. I had to change my tuning style (normally I make the front softer than the rear to get oversteer, but this time it gave me understeer), but eventually I got it running pretty well. My best lap around Road America with my tune was a 2:18.876.

I put the tune in my storefront (search the keyword "moparjay") so you can give it a run if you'd like. If you think you like my tune better I can open source it or just gift it to you to look over.

Later!

#10 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2015 8:57:26 AM(UTC)
thank you for giving it a try. and also for giving an honest opinion. im missing something and i just havent figured it out yet. and i will definitely try you tune

Notification

Icon
Error