This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 4:30:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: laneburyta Go to Quoted Post
It looks like the 360 owners get screwed over again. I have 19/20 reward boards found and have triggered 10/11 speed traps. I have found the 11th speed trap (West Nice Speed Zone). It shows on my map, but won't let me drive through it and register a speed. I am sure its because we aren't allowed to get the bonus car. Basically cause we don't own an xbox one.

I have 18/20 reward boards, can you upload a picture of your map?
And about the speed traps, I got all of them, so, keep trying...
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 6:11:52 PM(UTC)
It looks like the 360 owners get screwed over again. I have 19/20 reward boards found and have triggered 10/11 speed traps. I have found the 11th speed trap (West Nice Speed Zone). It shows on my map, but won't let me drive through it and register a speed. I am sure its because we aren't allowed to get the bonus car. Basically cause we don't own an xbox one.

"Thank you for making this game and expansion for the Xbox 360 when really there is no reason you had to Turn 10."

As a business, I'm sure they could have helped boot Xbox One sales by making this an Xbox One only title as there are plenty of people who would have bought the console simply for this game had it not come out on the Xbox 360.

In any case, all the advertising has been for the Xbox One expansion so I am unsure if Xbox 360 users get the bonus car or not. As for the West Nice Speed Zone, you should be able to drive through it on the Xbox 360 version of the game and you should also be able to collect all the Reward Boards. After collecting all the reward boards though, I do not know if there is a reward. That said, there are several other F&F Bonus Board threads in this sub forum and in one of them another user was posting regarding the completion of all reward boards on the Xbox 360 and the reward. I say look for the thread and see what s/he wrote about it.

EIT: http://forums.forzamotor...not-be-used-in-FH2.aspx

there is the link - you get a Lambo huracan for smashing all the reward boards. Enjoy!

Edited by user Friday, March 27, 2015 6:13:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 12:01:02 AM(UTC)
Has anyone the complete map of where the boards are on the 360 version? I am one short and have no clue where it can be
#29 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 4:58:18 AM(UTC)
Ok, about the 360 version, i did everything: all the missions, all the radars, all bonus boards and the 3 special events and the progression shows 97%, there is something else to do?
#30 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 9:04:10 AM(UTC)
Im missing 1 board
Heres what have : Nice 8 (all in city)
Shipping yard 4
Saint Martin 7 ( airport, glof course, freeway and roads in that area)
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 11:31:53 AM(UTC)
360 boards, got 17/20. Circled in red. I know getting them is essentially pointless as the 360 version gets no crossover stuff, but thought i'd post this to help anyone else stuck.

1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 11:37:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Milouse Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

i've finished to add the signs from the Xbox One version on the KudosPrime interactive map:
http://www.kudosprime.com/fh2xo/gamemap.php

All signs are there ;)

If anyone is looking for the missing speed trap or speed zone on the Kudos Prime map HERE

The missing Speed Zone is located in the same position as a normal Horizon one at 636,792.
The missing Speed Trap is located in the same spot as the a normal Horizon one at 1333,457

I was able to discover all the roads and still missed the same speed trap that wasn't on the map. Hope this help anyone who is still looking.

Edited by user Saturday, March 28, 2015 11:39:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#33 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 1:17:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Treliz Go to Quoted Post
360 boards, got 17/20. Circled in red. I know getting them is essentially pointless as the 360 version gets no crossover stuff, but thought i'd post this to help anyone else stuck.

I know where two more are.
When you enter Saint-Martin from the south there is a drive-way on the right to a house, the board is hidden up in there.
In Nice there is one near the speed camera in the middle of town.
Thats 19, I'm still missing one and one road.

#34 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 1:21:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post

"Thank you for making this game and expansion for the Xbox 360 when really there is no reason you had to Turn 10."

As a business, I'm sure they could have helped boot Xbox One sales by making this an Xbox One only title as there are plenty of people who would have bought the console simply for this game had it not come out on the Xbox 360.

In any case, all the advertising has been for the Xbox One expansion so I am unsure if Xbox 360 users get the bonus car or not. As for the West Nice Speed Zone, you should be able to drive through it on the Xbox 360 version of the game and you should also be able to collect all the Reward Boards. After collecting all the reward boards though, I do not know if there is a reward. That said, there are several other F&F Bonus Board threads in this sub forum and in one of them another user was posting regarding the completion of all reward boards on the Xbox 360 and the reward. I say look for the thread and see what s/he wrote about it.

EIT: http://forums.forzamotor...not-be-used-in-FH2.aspx

there is the link - you get a Lambo huracan for smashing all the reward boards. Enjoy!

Well I got the car and I am 3 boards short ???????
Have all the roads tho

Keep it on the Black stuff.
#35 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 3:24:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Raceboy77 Go to Quoted Post
In case some of you are missing the last one or two, here's a helping hand!

Forza Horizon 2 F&F Bonus Boards

The reward car is a '98 Supra in the regular FH2 game.

Enjoy!

Thanks had 19/20 the vid helped me find the last one.
#36 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 11:55:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gtFOOTw Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Treliz Go to Quoted Post

I know where two more are.
When you enter Saint-Martin from the south there is a drive-way on the right to a house, the board is hidden up in there.
In Nice there is one near the speed camera in the middle of town.
Thats 19, I'm still missing one and one road.

If you go north out of the Nice alley from the two bonus boards circled there will be another alley just to the right of coming out of that alley it looks like steps there is the last board if you take this map and your two you added that one will make 20 for x 360 ..... and yes a Lambo is the prize car

Edited by user Sunday, March 29, 2015 12:10:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

....... But officer, I was going too fast to read the speed limit sign
#37 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 1:24:10 PM(UTC)
A little OT, but does anyone know where Bucket List challenge #2 is on the 360 version? It seems unlike the Xbone version where the challenges are all revealed when you unlock them, you have to actually find them on the 360 version.
#38 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 3:44:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HiTork Go to Quoted Post
A little OT, but does anyone know where Bucket List challenge #2 is on the 360 version? It seems unlike the Xbone version where the challenges are all revealed when you unlock them, you have to actually find them on the 360 version.

Near the top of the map where is says SAINT-MARTIN - the interchange where the highway begins, it is under the highway where the crossover point of the figure of eight that this set of roads form.

Edited by user Monday, March 30, 2015 3:50:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2015 2:40:02 AM(UTC)
For anyone still working on this on the Xbox 360, here is my map.
Everything 100% I circled the 20 Reward boards since they are hard to see

https://plus.google.com/...id=113513418461911016205

Edited by user Saturday, April 18, 2015 9:16:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error