4 Pages1234PrevNext
#26 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 1:27:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatanFearsCHAD Go to Quoted Post
Ok guys, I might get a decent amount of flack for hating on something we got for free, but I'm just going to go ahead and say it. As it stands, this expansion SUCKS. Now before you go ahead and hate on me, saying how I shouldn't complain as it's free... But it isn't free, the pack after the first week is $10. We were told that we were getting a Fast and Furious DLC that was a Forza Horizon 2 expansion, and what we got was a demo for Horizon 2 with F&F cars thrown in that we can't paint, tune, upgrade or even drive in the main game. If I payed 10 dollars for this, I would be tempted to try and get my money back, because all they gave us was a long interactive commercial.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Friday, March 27, 2015 2:01:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#27 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 1:35:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Apexi Speedless Go to Quoted Post
All you get when you find all the signs is a Lambo Huracan. Its really not worth it to waste your time trying to find them all. And i agree with everyone that has said that they feel sorry for the people that have to pay for this in the future. It's basically a 2 hour long demo (depending on how long it takes you to complete it) and you can't transfer any of it over to the actual forza horizon 2 game. Only reason i wanted to play this was to get the cars onto the actual game and was very disappointed after i got 100% completion on it and wasn't able to transfer any of it.

All you get for the reward boards is a Huracan? You get a Huracan for free from the Forza Hub Rewards as well and you can get that very early on. Why do we need two?

I don't remember if it was a forum thread or an article here somewhere but I thought it was said if you found all the reward boards you'd get a reward in the actual FH2 game as well.

"For example, for subscribing to the e-mail newsletter from Forza Hub, you’ll get 250,000 credits in both Forza Motorsport 5 and in Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One). You’ll unlock a special bonus Lamborghini Huracán in Fast & Furious (Xbox One) just for visiting Forza Hub. Smash all the hidden boards in the expansion, and you’ll get a liveried car in Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One)."
http://www.forzamotorspo...t/en-us/news/wir_3_27_15

There's no in-game reward in F&F for discovery of boards/roads/cameras, though that discovery does go toward Forza Rewards points.

Ok, but I want to know what the reward is for Xbox 360. In the game it stated you get a reward for smashing all the signs. What do we get for Xbox 360?
Playing Forza since FM2
#28 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 1:43:13 PM(UTC)
I'm unsure - I have not yet played it on the 360.

It sounds like you are however, so once you smash all 20 reward boards want to let us know? If I get there first, I'll post back with an answer.
#29 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 1:56:11 PM(UTC)
So, i downloaded the free F&F Dlc today, Ran through it and completed it. I returned to FH2 Normally to find i have nothing there regarding that Expansion? Will it become an actual addon into FH2 When it's re-released as pay? Was quite annoyed on how short it became, With no upgrades, paint, etc. Was looking forward to driving the Supra, Dom's Charger, and Letty's Challenger. Disappointed on the lack of things we get, would've liked to see it in FH2 Aswell, hopefully when it's re-released to be paid for, We can have it as an actual expansion, Or they bring the cars at a seperate DLC. Wouldn't mind that.

Please Help Me,

Chandler! - Blanc Wolfy XVI
MightyCarMods/CarThrottle/DriftGarage<3
#30 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 1:58:30 PM(UTC)
The answer is no !

Edited by user Friday, March 27, 2015 1:59:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sorry for my bad English
#31 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 2:00:06 PM(UTC)
No, you cannot use the F&F cars in FH2.

Since advertising began they have said this would be the case - nothing would transfer, it is a standalone expansion. Sorry.
#32 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 2:04:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blanc Wolfy XVI Go to Quoted Post
Will it become an actual addon into FH2 When it's re-released as pay?

While nothings been officially announced, it is a common expectation that some of these cars will appear in the upcoming April car pack. So there's some hope at least. =)
#33 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 2:05:18 PM(UTC)
Got 3 left to find.
Playing Forza since FM2
#34 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 2:12:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BlackHillsHntr Go to Quoted Post
Got 3 left to find.

Make sure to search all the nooks and side streets around Nice.
#35 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 2:24:42 PM(UTC)
I know that you haven't done many posts around, and checking your post history, you've barely been here when they gave out all the info about the expansion.

Although, the question has been asked -and answered!- a zillion times, and the conclusion is: no!
#36 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 2:29:48 PM(UTC)
One left.
Playing Forza since FM2
#37 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 2:33:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Danemicus Go to Quoted Post
Was hoping stuff would transfer to the main game. I for one can't even be bothered to download it for free if it's just two(?) hours of gameplay geared towards promoting the movie. Oh well. :(

Thank you to Turn 10, but doesn't sound appealing to me, personally.

its not 2 hours of game play. you can play it for as long as you wish but i was just saying that it only took me 2 hours to get 100% completion on it and after that i deleted it because there was honestly nothing else to do on it.
#38 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 2:35:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BlackHillsHntr Go to Quoted Post
One left.

for the 360 all you get is a Lambo Huracan. I have already done it all and thought i would have got another f&f car but you don't.
 1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 2:44:16 PM(UTC)
Thanks Guys..And "Racer4Evr" I'm sorry that I have other things to do, and didn't catch up on what was needed to be known. Before you do a full speculation of my profile thankyou very much. & I wasn't here for a while due to when I had replace my Xbox One, Nothing Sync'd, So I had to wait 2 weeks plus for the Compensation credits before I could actually start playing and re-building my garage. So plox stop being a Know it all, when frankly i'm here most of the time, As Alot i'm not actually signed in. I usually just check around for the Week In Reviews, and RVM, Jees.
MightyCarMods/CarThrottle/DriftGarage<3
#40 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 2:47:38 PM(UTC)
Yeah I saw ur message u sent me. Bummer. Still not too bad for free I guess. Music is good :-)
Playing Forza since FM2
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 5:19:29 PM(UTC)
I was happy to see an expansion yet couldn't be more disappointed, yeah, the cars are great but they ruined it completely by the fact that none of the cars you get on there can be experienced properly, not even the top speed of the Veyron, nor can we really enjoy the highways full length with finally a supra that (albeit just an exhaust and front lip) a much better Supra, or any of the others... I already had FH2 with VIP and the Season Pass, I see no excuse as to why anyone for this matter, who has the full game, should be deceived by a demo which has none of the cars that the demo has.

There were so many people wanting to get their hands on them cars and customise them like all the others, make them into something else equally as awesome, heck the Roadrunner we could've made grey and you basically had the Hammer from Fast Five... The Hemi Cuda, also an iconic American muscle as the Roadrunner is, we could've replicated even into the one car that was built to take on a Ferrari Enzo. The Supra, now it would've been amazing if they had the full TRD kid like side skirts and wing and allow us to upgrade it to maybe push 1200hp to take on the giants like the Veyron and such which in my eyes shouldn't really be upgradeable when you look at the fact they built the car around the engine, that's like being able to upgrade a Top Fuel dragster, the engines on them are already the nuts.

Either way, this 'expansion' isn't an expansion, if it's standalone then defines that it doesn't require the full game to play but the use of the word 'expansion' defines that it ties in with the full game, and I and many others would expect to be able to experience each car FULLY like all the other DLC cars released so far.
 2 users liked this post.
#42 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 5:51:37 PM(UTC)
All I want to say is we got what we paid for. Zero dollars, for useless content.

Sad part is that the resorces spent on this could have made the awesome H2 awesome! WHAT! I can't even tune a car! Now that's new for Forza.

Expansion? Is that the new spelling for "exploitive promotion"

This "game" adds nothing to the Forza experience.

Yes it was "free" but none the less useless to any Forza veteran.

Not a hater. Just stating the plainly obvious.

Edited by user Friday, March 27, 2015 5:57:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: T10 should edit this game so the cars can be useful.

#43 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 6:00:56 PM(UTC)
So there is no new roads then
#44 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 6:20:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Oldybutcrafty Go to Quoted Post
All I want to say is we got what we paid for. Zero dollars, for useless content.

Sad part is that the resorces spent on this could have made the awesome H2 awesome! WHAT! I can't even tune a car! Now that's new for Forza.

Expansion? Is that the new spelling for "exploitive promotion"

This "game" adds nothing to the Forza experience.

Yes it was "free" but none the less useless to any Forza veteran.

Not a hater. Just stating the plainly obvious.

No tuning - that's not new for Forza, let alone not even new for Forza Horizon. The first Horizon did not allow tuning, or do you forget?

The main goal of this is to bring people in to the Forza Experience. It's quite fun and will help bring people who wouldn't have otherwise thought of Forza to the series potentially. In the end, it's not like you had to pay for it, did you? I think the main goal was not to expand the game for veterans but promote the game to non-veterans.

Hopefully this can lead to good things in the future. Resources, connections, and other projects - who knows. What I do know for sure is is that if Microsoft comes to me as a Turn 10 employee and says, "Hey John, we're doing this Fast and furious collaboration. Get working." I don't care what I think about it, I'm definitely not going to jeapordize my job over it. It may be slightly lame, but it's still better than several other fully fledged titles that have come out in the past.
#45 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 6:36:27 PM(UTC)
Do the new cars count towards the sultan achievement
#46 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 6:38:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: teno1878 Go to Quoted Post
Do the new cars count towards the sultan achievement

The Sultan Achievement is for playing Forza Horizon 2. This is not Forza Horizon 2 so no, they do not count.

Originally Posted by: BRAV0 TWO ZER0 Go to Quoted Post
There were so many people wanting to get their hands on them cars and customise them like all the others, make them into something else equally as awesome, heck the Roadrunner we could've made grey and you basically had the Hammer from Fast Five... The Hemi Cuda, also an iconic American muscle as the Roadrunner is, we could've replicated even into the one car that was built to take on a Ferrari Enzo. The Supra, now it would've been amazing if they had the full TRD kid like side skirts and wing and allow us to upgrade it to maybe push 1200hp to take on the giants like the Veyron and such which in my eyes shouldn't really be upgradeable when you look at the fact they built the car around the engine, that's like being able to upgrade a Top Fuel dragster, the engines on them are already the nuts.

Let's just wait a bit and see. They did say there was going to be an April DLC car pack and I'd be willing to guess some of these cars will be in it.

I'm unsure on the Supra as a similar Supra (same gen) is already in FH2, but my guess for the April DLC pack was the following:

2015 Dodge Charger R/t, Plymouth RoadRunner, 2013 Jeep Wrangler, 2015 Maserati Ghibli (and BAC Mono - not from F&F Expansion).

Edited by user Friday, March 27, 2015 6:40:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#47 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 6:40:38 PM(UTC)
Had fh2 since day one do we still have to Pay after 10 days
#48 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 6:43:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: teno1878 Go to Quoted Post
Had fh2 since day one do we still have to Pay after 10 days

Yes, it's only free for a limited time. That said, even if you don't play now, you can (on both Xbox One and Xbox 360) simply go to download it and cancel the download and then be able to download it anytime. You can even do this online at the Xbox website.

If you wait for two weeks, then it costs $10. My bet is to get it now for both consoles - even if you don't play til later - because I personally wouldn't pay $10 for it. Why? I have FH2 and I'd rather pay for the April DLC than this non-connected expansion.
#49 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 6:50:10 PM(UTC)
Thanks
#50 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 9:25:55 PM(UTC)
ITT: Further proof people will continue to complain about free things.

What little I've played with it, I enjoy it. It's a little stand alone DLC and nothing more. We were never promised things would go into the main game, so why put the expectations in your own heads only to disappoint yourself? I'll never understand it.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error