4 Pages1234PrevNext
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#26 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 10:24:52 PM(UTC)
I've always liked the MX-5. I look forward to having more of them in FH2. Honestly, I was disappointed at launch when there was only two, and with hardtops in place at that. Now, with the open-top '90 and '16, I can cruise in style and have fun throwing around such a light, nimble car at the same time!

Edited by user Saturday, March 14, 2015 12:30:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: correction


I drive a Mustang. Your argument is invalid.
Rank: Driver's License
#27 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 10:32:22 PM(UTC)
kind off topic but my dads game save was deleted and he didnt want to play all over again and he has car pass and vip i still get the cars but i have to pay for them even though im the first person to get the cars is there a way to get the car dlc cars for free
never was really into mazdas but i love supras and chargers and im exited to get them in the fnf expansion
feel free to add me ITSNOTBRAD

Edited by user Thursday, March 12, 2015 10:33:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#28 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 10:39:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ITSNOTBRAD Go to Quoted Post
kind off topic but my dads game save was deleted and he didnt want to play all over again and he has car pass and vip i still get the cars but i have to pay for them even though im the first person to get the cars is there a way to get the car dlc cars for free
never was really into mazdas but i love supras and chargers and im exited to get them in the fnf expansion
feel free to add me ITSNOTBRAD


The one time free cars are for the owner of the DLC and I don't know of anyway to change that.
Rank: Driver's License
#29 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 10:41:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ITSNOTBRAD Go to Quoted Post
kind off topic but my dads game save was deleted and he didnt want to play all over again and he has car pass and vip i still get the cars but i have to pay for them even though im the first person to get the cars is there a way to get the car dlc cars for free
never was really into mazdas but i love supras and chargers and im exited to get them in the fnf expansion
feel free to add me ITSNOTBRAD


The one time free cars are for the owner of the DLC and I don't know of anyway to change that.


bummer it happend once in forza 5 i got the laferrari for free
Rank: D-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 2/27/2289 5:55:18 AM(UTC)
#30 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 12:02:46 AM(UTC)
very good car pack... would have actually paid 6.65 (australian price for car packs) for it, just cos of the MPS second gen one and the new one :)
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#31 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:30:24 AM(UTC)
In the upcoming Mazda MX5 DLC the trailer shows the Mazda's as convertibles.I think if it was in the trailer then it should be in the game...What do you guys think?



PEACE
(Oo\SKYLINE/oO)-BNR34
(OO\SKYLINE/OO)-BCNR33
(O-O\SKYLINE/O-O)-BNR32
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#32 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:35:41 AM(UTC)
I hate the 2016 model, but I'm looking forward to driving the '90 and '05 ones. The second generation Miatas are my favorite, although I'd rather have a standard model than the Mazdaspeed one.

Edited by user Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:39:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

私は日本語が話せません。
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#33 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:47:01 AM(UTC)
What do you mean? Are you asking if you can put the roof up on the cars? If so, then no, you probably can't, since you can't do that with any other cars in the game.

They'll just have the top down all the time, most likely.

EDIT: Whoops, wrong topic. This was supposed to go here. :p

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently the threads were merged. But why is the other one still there?

Edited by user Sunday, March 15, 2015 12:37:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

私は日本語が話せません。
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#34 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 2:41:26 PM(UTC)
Genuinely more excited for this pack than the F&F one, quality stuff for a free pack

Twitter: @RyHirons
Rank: Racing Permit
#35 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 4:55:46 AM(UTC)
As much as I'm all for some free DLC (or any additional DLC actually), I'm going to be controversial and point out the MX-5 is driven by hairdressers here in the UK and Mazda's UK range is rather boring so I can't say I'm particularly thrilled by a Mazda-Forza tie up.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#36 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 11:49:48 AM(UTC)
If you look at the trailer the mx5's had their roof down....Do you think they will actually be convertibles in game?I think not...




PEACE
(Oo\SKYLINE/oO)-BNR34
(OO\SKYLINE/OO)-BCNR33
(O-O\SKYLINE/O-O)-BNR32
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#37 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 11:51:23 AM(UTC)
We hard a hardtop one already. And there are plenty other convertibles already in the game.

Rank: R-Class Racing License
#38 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 12:00:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: M4dd Dogg7 Go to Quoted Post
We hard a hardtop one already. And there are plenty other convertibles already in the game.


I would say the complete opposite, we have hardly any and for a game of this type it could really use more.
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
Rank: Racing Permit
#39 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 12:02:27 PM(UTC)
Those cars are convertible , how will work on rain???
Gearhead , Xbox Fan and Student
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#40 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 12:29:22 PM(UTC)
You gonna get wet.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#41 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 12:50:04 PM(UTC)
Why would they advertise it as convertibles then not go along with it? Theres convertibles already in the game.

Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#42 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 12:59:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: luiz br gamer Go to Quoted Post
Those cars are convertible , how will work on rain???


It wont work lol. Would just look silly personally. Would rather have permanent hardtop than open, but thats just me.

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#43 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 2:53:11 PM(UTC)
Just leave em in the garage till the Sun comes out. Lol
Keep it on the Black stuff.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#44 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:16:52 PM(UTC)
Driving convertibles in the rain is the Drivatar's only opportunity to bathe. It would be cruel to deny him this.

Edited by user Sunday, March 15, 2015 3:17:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#45 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 7:00:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: B Wald Big Mek Go to Quoted Post
Driving convertibles in the rain is the Drivatar's only opportunity to bathe. It would be cruel to deny him this.


You speak the truth.
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 2/27/2289 5:55:18 AM(UTC)
#46 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2015 8:24:28 PM(UTC)
and yet I reckon we had more convertibles in 5 than FH2...

hmmm

also this car had better come in that teal colour for the NB gen mazdas...
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#47 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 9:57:29 PM(UTC)
So how long until this badboy is released?
Times a tickin!
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#48 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 10:13:09 PM(UTC)
I would'a thought midnight GMT but it's way past that now.

Rank: D-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 2/27/2289 5:55:18 AM(UTC)
#49 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 10:48:11 PM(UTC)
they are mildly selfish and time it for america only...

its 1pm Pacific (-7.00) time

do you think the pack will come with these?
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#50 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 12:43:21 AM(UTC)
The pack will most certainly be released around 6 PM GMT, as is the case with all other Forza DLC. So it's a bit more than 8 hours from now.

Also I'm waiting for this pack because of the convertible cars. If the trailer shows them without roof then they'll be without roof in the game too. Rain should be no problem as there is already a convertible car in the game, that Scandinavian yellow car that looks a bit like an Atom but I don't know its name. :-)
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error