4 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:14:25 AM(UTC)
Four free Miatas:

http://www.forzamotorspo...s/fh2_mazda_mx5_car_pack

I'm all for it.
More characters than sense.
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:19:51 AM(UTC)
Me too, Can't wait.
Strange how we are getting these free packs of late tho.
Not that I'm complaining mind

Edited by user Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:39:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Keep it on the Black stuff.
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:22:12 AM(UTC)
+1 here! Even though I don't really care much for them, free stuff is awesome plusthe new one actually looks interesting!

So strange...was just driving today thinking about the last Top Gear episode (RIP atm :( damn) and about how "I bet FH2 will eventually add that car" and low and behold...here we go! I never knew I had so much power...*thinks and wishes for more world space, Ford Capri's and Classic Car icons + more diesals coz why not?) lol

So this is great, thank you so much playground/T10! All we can hope for now is a world expansion much more substantial than Storm Island.
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:25:10 AM(UTC)
Not really. FH1 had a similar one-make free promotional pack, the Civic pack. This is roughly equivalent to that, Mazda ran a livery contest beforehand and everything. The FnF pack was clearly planned for a while before, too... But I'm not going to complain about getting so much free DLC.
 3 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:25:40 AM(UTC)
This just continues the support from different manufactures in us getting at least one free pack per game since F3 at least. Great! And I honestly thought we would get a free Miata pack with the 2016 so I'm not really surprised. Thank you Turn 10 and Mazda! Now just to wait for the real thing and possibly go new car shopping. :)
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:50:36 AM(UTC)
I'm pretty happy with this free pack. Besides the fact it's you know, FREE, Mazdas are actually fun to drive and it'll be an enjoyable pack.
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:57:22 AM(UTC)
I've never been a big fan of the MX5 - But I do really like the 2015 model, looking forward to driving it in FH2, along with the others, I suppose.

I hope they keep doing this... Even if it wasn't free! Keep this game alive for years... well, at least until FH3 comes out :D
 2 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:58:42 AM(UTC)
I used to have a Mazda Eunos roadster that looked identical to the one below around 10 years ago, so this pack is very much right up my street :D

Edited by user Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:59:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza EMEA Community Manager
#9 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 6:08:11 AM(UTC)
The amount of content that we get added to these games is just amazing. FM5 had 3 free tracks, now we're getting a free expansion AND this car pack!! I know some people complain, but I'm a huge believer in turn 10 (as well as Playground in this case) and their efforts. Thank you so much, Turn 10 and Playground games!!! Sincerely, very satisfied customer
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 6:24:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SaucyApe75 Go to Quoted Post
I'm pretty happy with this free pack. Besides the fact it's you know, FREE, Mazdas are actually fun to drive and it'll be an enjoyable pack.

+1.

This pack looks awesome!
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 6:31:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
I used to have a Mazda Eunos roadster that looked identical to the one below around 10 years ago, so this pack is very much right up my street :D

That's awesome Ian :).

I am really appreciating the content at the moment. With teh F&F expansion not far away, I have a good feeling towards it more so now.
#12 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 7:09:15 AM(UTC)
Super20, cannot wait!

Hope we can remove the top from this baby

Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#13 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 7:54:08 AM(UTC)
^ We probably won't lol. Most likely won't be using the cars unless its for the championship, but still its free at least :)

#14 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 8:01:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: M4dd Dogg7 Go to Quoted Post
^ We probably won't lol. Most likely won't be using the cars unless its for the championship, but still its free at least :)

We can hope, if we can then we essentially have the MX-5 Cup car :)
Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
#15 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 8:20:35 AM(UTC)
Wow, another free pack this month?! Now, there's 4 more reasons, in addition to the Fast and Furious pack, why I'll be enjoying Horizon 2 this month!
LCE VIP: FM3, FM4, FH, FM5

FM6 Designs | FH3 Designs | FM7 Designs
#16 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 8:46:43 AM(UTC)
How is the new 1990 MX5 different to the one already in the game? Is the original even in the game?
An Irish racer, drifter and painter.

"If you don't go for a gap, you are no longer a racing driver" - Ayrton Senna
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 9:03:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AMG 568 Go to Quoted Post
How is the new 1990 MX5 different to the one already in the game? Is the original even in the game?

It is. The one in the game has a hardtop. This one has no top.
 2 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 9:13:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AMG 568 Go to Quoted Post

The one we have ingame is the 1994 NA MX-5. Its a facelift version of the 1990 MX-5 from the pack. Engine has a bit more power and it has a few Interior changes. So in short, we get the pre-facelift version with the pack. And its open top, that alone makes it worth it.
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 9:20:48 AM(UTC)
Turn10 should really add the Mazda MX-3 V6 1.8 (with 2.5 v6 swap option..klze :) ) Or at least, the 2.5 V6 klze swap option in a miata with the real sound of that engine, would be really awesome :)
#20 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 1:35:17 PM(UTC)
This is going to be awesome, These cars are great fun to drive!
#21 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 1:43:27 PM(UTC)
Super 20,FnF pack,FREE,going to be a great month!!!
#22 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 2:04:05 PM(UTC)
I'm really excited about this new car pack. I've raced spec class miatas in autocross. Such a fun little car.

First time I really enjoyed a Miata was way back in Need For Speed Underground 2, begging for a 6th Gear in a drag race. I eventually beat that game in only my continually upgraded Mx-5. Warm memories and still wishing for a game with tunable ty like that one. Mapping fuel and all.

Currently debating between the new Mx-5 and a Soobie BRZ for my next daily driver. Needless to say having both in - game taken to their limits with no real risk will be excellent.

Thanks Turn10! And BRAVO Mazda. Thanks for this!

Going to go play some Collective Soul now lol
#23 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 4:13:06 PM(UTC)
We already have an '94 Miata, so there's no need for a '90 Miata. But wait, the '94 is a hardtop, and with some changes I might be unaware of.

I'm pumped for an NB NR-A to come back. Those MX-5s that I have in Gran Turismo are those silly upscaled PS2 cars! Plus, it's a Mazdaspeed, and that's good!

And the NC is one of those one-off concepts. I loved the Superlight from FM4 and Horizon 1.

The new 2016 MX-5 was, well, expected.

"...and to avoid a rant the size of Jupiter, I will end my reply here." -VerrucktSchakal
#24 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:59:08 PM(UTC)
I love the looks of it, but I'd rather wait 'till the Fast and Furious standalone expansion arrives.
#25 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 7:44:54 PM(UTC)
All I can say is HOLY MOLY ME WANTS. The ND MX-5 would've been a wonderful surprise on its own merit, but the Mazdaspeed NB and the ur-Roadster really make this pack worth its price for me. Oh, wait, I forgot - it's free! Whoopsies.

Bonus points for the open tops. Although I think it may have to do with what appears to be a newfound hate of soft-tops for T10/PG...
FH4 Paints | Gallery
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error