#1 Posted : Sunday, March 8, 2015 12:40:14 PM(UTC)
so i was tuning my newly acquired GT40 and kept getting a twitch in the front end. i tried to tune the twitch out of that car for 3 hours. nothing. i finally got fed up and decided to do a little vinyl work on it when i noticed my that after i stopped moving vinyls the kept moving by themselves. culprit of the twitching GT40? a sticking controller. smdh
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 8, 2015 4:38:23 PM(UTC)
My controller loves to stick as well, but I've had the opposite problem with the GT40 before tuning it. This car likes to understeer for me, but either problem can be tuned out. What kind of handling/aero upgrades do you have on it?

Edited by user Sunday, March 8, 2015 4:39:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 4:34:42 PM(UTC)
full aero S class. ive spent alot of time on it. im not that great at tuning but ive worked on it quite a bit. its still pretty squirrelly. i just recently got back into FM4 after not playing for 3 years. ive either lost talent or everyone else got way way better
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 6:08:09 PM(UTC)
oh and full race suspension, tires etc.. to be honest ive had it close to where i wanted it a couple of times on a practice track to just to take out in a public lobby and have handle like..well, you know..not good. and like i said,im no expert, if i can go out in the lobbys and be competitive and not have some moron who's only mission is to wreck people then im pretty happy with that. im one of those that if your faster, your behind me and i know it..ill pull off to the side. ive found i end up there anyway but usually facing the wrong direction

Notification

Icon
Error