#1 Posted : Saturday, March 7, 2015 2:04:08 PM(UTC)
Evening all,

Does anyone have or know of a grip/ race tune for this car which uses the stock hood? Downloaded a couple of different tunes tonight for it & they've both had one of the forza street bonnets on them, which kind of destroys my paint job lol.

Not too worried about class, just would be nice to be able to take the car out from time to time having spent time painting it.

Thanks

D

Edited by user Sunday, March 8, 2015 2:52:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: I'm an idiot and got the year wrong. Sorry

#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 3:02:55 AM(UTC)
Hey DamMe2006, old(ish) post but... Re: anyway - I found that I had a '71 Mach 1 in my garage that's in B class without the hood - It's "racy", but I don't know if I'd call it a "grip tune" (is there such a thing... in an old Mustang?!) It's a wee bit of a ****... 6 speed(?!) with Cragar wheels, aero, "race" weight reduction & tuned race suspension, but not much else - now posted on my storefront.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 12:42:20 PM(UTC)
Nice one, thanks. Loco had come to my rescue off the forums and hooked me up with one of his tunes, downloaded yours just now so I can check it out, much appreciated.

Cheers

D

Notification

Icon
Error