#1 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2015 5:20:33 PM(UTC)
Decals , everybody wants them, I have them, and you probably have a collection of your own. The purpose of this thread Is to aid all of the painters still playing forza 4 with unlocked decals. So basically just list all the decals you are willing to gift, and then list the decals you are in need of, and lets hope we can help each other out
(I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, I'm hoping it is. Also I'm not sure if this has already been done. I did quite a bit of searching and couldn't find anything of the sort)

So here is my list of all my decals. Not all of them are 100% perfect (a good amount of them are basically exact clones) but all of them are decent replicas. Just tell me what you want and what you're willing to gift me in return. (I'm going to try to be pretty lenient with this myself. If you want a couple of my decals just offer me something that is not on my list of Decals I have in return. If you have anything on my list of Decals I want I'd be willing to gift about 5-15 depending on what you want.)

Decals I have

Turbonetics turbochargers
Mugen Power
Hondata
S **** sports *S p o o n S p o r t s
Skunk2
Hamann
Mazda
Mazdaspeed
RE Amemiya
Japspeed
HKS
Enkei
Yokohama
www.yokohamatire.com
Borla exhaust
Takata racing products
Bee*R
Cusco
Megan racing
Eaton
Tein
CxRacing
Modified mag
Sparco
Nismo
nismo(90's cursive)
Greddy
AEM
Seibon
tanabe
www.tanabe.co.jp
www.japantuning.com
Tokico Gas Shocks
Exedy
Rays engineering
ACT advanced clutch technology
Garrett
Ingen
Team 5zigen
Ings
JIC magic
Eibach springs
Trd
Koni
Volk
Advan
Advan (triangle logo)
Garage Vary
Enju **** ing.com *E n j u k u r a c i n g
Omgdrift

Decals I want

Any rim manufacturer decals
Any civic logos
Any Vtec logos
Red bull
Motul motor oil
Buddy club
Competition clutch
Tomioka racing
Honda Racing HPD
Borg Warner
Vortech
Haltech
Formula Drift (new & old)
Japworx

Edited by user Thursday, March 5, 2015 5:39:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2015 10:57:00 PM(UTC)
You may not get much from this because of people ( me included ) not wanting to deal with unlocks unless it is someone that is well known to that person.

Edited by user Thursday, March 5, 2015 10:58:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2015 11:49:19 PM(UTC)
I don't see what the problem is necessarily. Maybe you can elaborate for me? I mean they're just decals after all. I don't really care if someone tries to make money or take credit off of my work. Forza credits mean absolutely nothing to me at this point, and the design technically isn't even mine to begin with it's just a replica.

Edited by user Thursday, March 5, 2015 11:50:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2015 2:33:26 AM(UTC)
I know what you mean man as I felt the same way for a long time. Then a guy asked me to make a few logos for him. I did it for free because they were simple but three days later I got a week ban because he reported them in my SF. He had his up one day before me so Turn 10 did the fair thing as far as they knew and gave me a slap on the wrist. When dealing with unlocks all sorts of things could go wrong lol, Send me a FR on live though man maybe we can work something out.
MOPAR or NO CAR
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2015 7:50:08 AM(UTC)
Giving decals as it's called to someone carries little risk, it's accepting them from strangers where the fun starts. You never know where they came from. Sometimes not even the person giving them knows where they're coming from. Might be an honest gamer, or just might be a modder that might cause the receiver to be dealt a permanent vacation from the game by T10. And then they all respond on these forums with probably the most famous words around here "why am I banned - I did nothing wrong". Needless to say, history proved that ignorance then serves as no excuse for the innocent - you'll remain behind the Forza Iron curtains for some time. If you willing to take that risk, it's up to you.

So, I agree with cipher1962, there will be very few around here to do this type of trading.

Edited by user Friday, March 6, 2015 7:52:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#6 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2015 8:27:29 AM(UTC)
This is all very interesting, I had no idea any of this could even happen. I've been making liveries on fm4 for a while now and I take a lot of pride in my original work. I've also made a good amount of decals, and I really just want to share them with the community, and in return receive a few that I don't have or want to spend the time to make, but still want to put on my club cars lol
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2015 9:13:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: heyybrowussup Go to Quoted Post
This is all very interesting, I had no idea any of this could even happen. I've been making liveries on fm4 for a while now and I take a lot of pride in my original work. I've also made a good amount of decals, and I really just want to share them with the community, and in return receive a few that I don't have or want to spend the time to make, but still want to put on my club cars lol

Wasn't trying to drop a bomb on you, just letting you know that few deal in unlocks and maybe save you from an unwanted ban.
If you want to share and don't care about credits then put them in your SF free and post a thread. Don't have a suggestion for
decals to put on your club cars other than you making them.

cipher
have a good-n
#8 Posted : Saturday, March 7, 2015 5:13:53 AM(UTC)
There was actually a big community decal exchange back in the day. A massive number of decals from various painters were put on a Mini Cooper and a Ford Fiesta, then sent from painter to painter. They're all free to use and redistribute. If you'd like I can send you those design files, then you just save the decals off of them at your leisure.

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
#9 Posted : Saturday, March 7, 2015 5:35:54 AM(UTC)
Yes, I would appreciate that very much. Over the past 2 years i've made well over 50 decals (that's not even including all the jdm stickers or the original work i've done) and i'm starting to feel like I'm going insane lol
#10 Posted : Saturday, March 7, 2015 5:38:59 AM(UTC)
Yeah, I know how you feel! I'll add you on Xbox and send the design files the next time I'm online. Just be aware, there are A LOT of files. Lol

Bigtime Muscle Member | Now on One!
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2015 6:33:34 AM(UTC)
you know when you've found a good video game when it's possible to have its own criminal element within the game. copyright infringement, installing illegal parts on cars. and when caught the offenders get banished to a world where forza is off limits to them FOREVER. and to think i used to play gran turismo
#12 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2015 9:43:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: moparjay Go to Quoted Post
you know when you've found a good video game when it's possible to have its own criminal element within the game. copyright infringement, installing illegal parts on cars. and when caught the offenders get banished to a world where forza is off limits to them FOREVER. and to think i used to play gran turismo

HAHA ;)

cipher
have a good-n

Notification

Icon
Error