26 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 6:42:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Limpin16 Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone seen their tally of cars update in Horizon? I bought the remaining cars I needed on Friday but haven't seen them update yet. Both Forza 5 and Horizon 2 did update though for cars bought on Saturday.

I saw the update on Sat, but it said I had only 299 cars in FH2 and I know I have more, so I think it's just updating a little at a time. But it's something they really need to work on if they are giving out rewards based on the amount of cars in one's garage. I can see a lot of upset people on launch day if their rewards aren't updated properly, but I know T10 have people working on the problems with rewards.
#77 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 1:42:32 AM(UTC)
my rewards are not up to date ether.. but will do some grinding the next few weeks to get many more points :) so i hope these game won't suffer so bad from lack of update..

Forza 2
Forza 3
Forza 4 GOTY

#78 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 1:47:51 AM(UTC)
Not a real gripe but I see people saying they can see the car count for Forza 3 and 4 in the rewards, Friends compare section on the site.
Mine are not showing ? Is this a common problem or just me ?
#79 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:07:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: del the whinger Go to Quoted Post
Not a real gripe but I see people saying they can see the car count for Forza 3 and 4 in the rewards, Friends compare section on the site.

So when you're on the main screen for "Rewards", right above the red line that shows your progress towards the next tier, it says "friend's compare" with a "view all" button. Click "view all". Once you're at the "Friend's compare" page, click on the game tab you wish to see. Once you click on a game tab, underneath the tabs are a list of topics you can earn rewards from(title points, days played, etc.). Click on "cars owned", then there is an option on the right to switch between "score" and "details". Click "details" and that should bring up how many cars you have. Scroll down to find your name that should be highlighted in red/orange.

Hope this helps.
#80 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:25:42 AM(UTC)
i dont know if its common but i am glitched for fm3. if you look i have every offline achievment yet it says 0 cars owned, 0 miles driven, and 0 days played. you cant get the achievments without playing a single day, without owning a single car, without driving a single mile. but its no big deal. i have a mountain of credits with nothing to spend them on in fm5. at this point all i could get are more useless credits if it were fixed. not worth my time or microsofts in my openion. i would rather they spend their time making the games better and bug free. no more stuff like the garage icon only showing in garage where you already know you own it but not when you are buying cars,

Edited by user Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:29:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#81 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 8:59:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ShadowChaser36 Go to Quoted Post

So when you're on the main screen for "Rewards", right above the red line that shows your progress towards the next tier, it says "friend's compare" with a "view all" button. Click "view all". Once you're at the "Friend's compare" page, click on the game tab you wish to see. Once you click on a game tab, underneath the tabs are a list of topics you can earn rewards from(title points, days played, etc.). Click on "cars owned", then there is an option on the right to switch between "score" and "details". Click "details" and that should bring up how many cars you have. Scroll down to find your name that should be highlighted in red/orange.

Hope this helps.

That works for FH2, FM5, and FH, but he was looking for FM4 and FM3. At least on my"friends compare" page, I don't have game tabs for FM3 or FM4. Unless I'm just looking right at them and not seeing it.

#82 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 9:57:56 AM(UTC)
anyone know if in forza horizion for the 360 duplicates count? I have 302 but on forza rewards it says 104 i bought a lot of civics thank for for the input.
#83 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 10:35:40 AM(UTC)
Mine is also still showing 152 in FH1 when I have 302 in game? Currently looking just at the my stats in each game I should have 17 million as I need 6 cars to break 300 in FH2 and 23 cars in FM4.
#84 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 10:40:00 AM(UTC)
You just know this is going to end in tears for lots of people and who ever is responsible for the gifts and credits handed out.
You have like 3 separate places to check your list of cars purchased and the like, But most are conflicting with different totals.
Well they are on my accounts anyway :(
Keep it on the Black stuff.
#85 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 10:44:19 AM(UTC)
I feel like it will get sorted by September but still it would be refreshing to see a cool 25 million in the account :)
#86 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 11:55:30 AM(UTC)
Yea, I'm getting the same thing as a few others here... Unable to see my Forza 4 stats. And my FH2 car count is wrong. It shows 278 and I have 301. My Forza 5 stat is almost correct. It shows 303 but I'm pretty sure it's 304, lol. I'm sure it'll be fixed. Thanks Turn 10, in advance!
#87 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 12:56:25 PM(UTC)
I can't see FM3 or FM4 either.

The tabs for those games simply don't appear where they should.
#88 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 3:55:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MikeCoolGuy17 Go to Quoted Post
anyone know if in forza horizion for the 360 duplicates count? I have 302 but on forza rewards it says 104 i bought a lot of civics thank for for the input.

Given there are just over 200 cars in FH (including DLC, competition and unicorns cars), it will have to as there is no other way to get to 300 cars without duplicates. The totals for other games are fine with duplicates as well.

Like many others my FH car count is off - by about 70 cars. My credits for FM6 are out as well - but assume that is because of the FH car count not matching.
#89 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 4:57:27 PM(UTC)
It looks like Forza Horizon (360) is the only one not updating. I am seeing in the Forza hub 15M waiting (Forza 4, 5, and Horzion 2).
#90 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:04:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Limpin16 Go to Quoted Post
It looks like Forza Horizon (360) is the only one not updating. I am seeing in the Forza hub 15M waiting (Forza 4, 5, and Horzion 2).

Forza 3 looks to be not updating as well.
#91 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:40:20 PM(UTC)
I just checked and see Forza Horizon not updating either, it says I have 83 cars, when 2 days ago I made sure to go over 300.
#92 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 6:03:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: romeoteknik Go to Quoted Post
I just checked and see Forza Horizon not updating either, it says I have 83 cars, when 2 days ago I made sure to go over 300.

I just checked over all my cars in garage in forza 5 and Horizon 2. Horizon 2 is updating fine and it says I hade 271 cars which is correctbut forza 5 is not updating properly. It says I have 42 cars but I have 167!
#93 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 6:48:24 PM(UTC)
Is it worth grinding out tier 7 from 6?
#94 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 6:57:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Servant of Hell Go to Quoted Post

Depends... What's the reward car for tier 7? Also you'll get more credits to start of with.
#95 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2015 7:11:22 PM(UTC)
Looks like if I go back and grind I should be able to get 5 million credits. How long does it take to get that much in Forza 6 playing normally?
#96 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 1:36:21 AM(UTC)
Looks like if I go back and grind I should be able to get 5 million credits. How long does it take to get that much in Forza 6 playing normally?

Who knows it is not out yet !!!!

#97 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 1:37:23 AM(UTC)

Do hope so, Am hard at it. ;)

Edited by user Wednesday, June 24, 2015 1:38:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#98 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:04:57 AM(UTC)
I am grinding out the 300 cars, completed it for fm3, fm4, FH, fm5. Just need to do fh2! Only fm5 has updated so far but it's only been a few days since I reached the numbers.

Would you guys recommend not pre ordering fm6 until the system has updated the car number details as I don't want to lose the chance for the extra millions?

Cheers
Forza addict - Self diagnosed
#99 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:10:51 AM(UTC)
Still nothing. The system says that I have 165 cars but it is not true. I have more than 340 cars in FM5 :(
I went from level 760 to level 813 in the hope that the system will be update.
;(
 1 user liked this post.
#100 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:11:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Luigi And Guido Go to Quoted Post
I am grinding out the 300 cars, completed it for fm3, fm4, FH, fm5. Just need to do fh2! Only fm5 has updated so far but it's only been a few days since I reached the numbers.

Would you guys recommend not pre ordering fm6 until the system has updated the car number details as I don't want to lose the chance for the extra millions?

Cheers

I'm sure the system will have everything updated by september! :)
26 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error