26 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 11:58:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRO VUK 56 Go to Quoted Post
Tier 8 is impossible for me to get as the closest I will possibly get is 11,975 due to Forza 2. :( hopefully they lower it to 11,750 or something only due to that heck even 11,975 would be OK with me.

The highest tier so far is 7 at 8.000 points. Unless Forza 6 adds 4.000 points level 8 will be reached at 11.000 points. Also at least for Forza 5 you could build your tier to get more cars after the game launched. During the month after its release you could earn points and you could just redeem more cars with the redeem rewards button. So even if you need 12.000 points for tier 8 you can easily get those remaining points from playing Forza 6 in the first weeks.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 12:01:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post
Today I bought 600 Abarths in Forza 3, Horizon, Forza 4, Forza 5 and Horizon 2. They will earn me 25 million CR.

Ha ha! Congrats on maxing out your Forza Rewards. If only it weren't for that pesky, now unobtainable "earn 1,000,000 online credits" achievement in Forza Motorsport 2 ...
#28 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 12:13:54 PM(UTC)
Have any of you had any problems with the tier points given? For example i have always bought the ultimate/ limited editions of the game incl. VIP ect. And i had all the points for the first forza horizon. Since a few weeks i've noticed that according to the rewardsystem i have only bought 4/5 dlc's witch is not right. So i wen't to check what dlc should be missing and it seems to be the vip one. I had all the cars in my garage but now it asks me to buy the dlc again...

Any idea how to fix this problem?

Thanks mike
#29 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 12:20:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SwissMikeArt Go to Quoted Post
Since a few weeks i've noticed that according to the rewardsystem i have only bought 4/5 dlc's witch is not right. So i wen't to check what dlc should be missing and it seems to be the vip one. I had all the cars in my garage but now it asks me to buy the dlc again...

Any idea how to fix this problem?

Using these steps, double check to make sure you have the VIP add-on downloaded and installed.
#30 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2015 11:03:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRO VUK 56 Go to Quoted Post
Tier 8 is impossible for me to get as the closest I will possibly get is 11,975 due to Forza 2. :( hopefully they lower it to 11,750 or something only due to that heck even 11,975 would be OK with me.

The highest tier so far is 7 at 8.000 points. Unless Forza 6 adds 4.000 points level 8 will be reached at 11.000 points. Also at least for Forza 5 you could build your tier to get more cars after the game launched. During the month after its release you could earn points and you could just redeem more cars with the redeem rewards button. So even if you need 12.000 points for tier 8 you can easily get those remaining points from playing Forza 6 in the first weeks.

The only reason I thought it would be 12,000 is because on the hub and website it tells me 820 to next tier rather than to complete or whatever it said before the announce. I can easily get 11,500 by the end of the month but getting close to 12 is gonna take a lot of time.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 12:44:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post
Today I bought 600 Abarths in Forza 3, Horizon, Forza 4, Forza 5 and Horizon 2. They will earn me 25 million CR.

Ha ha! Congrats on maxing out your Forza Rewards. If only it weren't for that pesky, now unobtainable "earn 1,000,000 online credits" achievement in Forza Motorsport 2 ...

Is still obtainable. Is just a hassle. I started doing it but then gave up mid way, as it would take toooooooo long.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 3:07:56 AM(UTC)
Just been looking at the car list for FM6 and noticed the LaFerrari is an FM5 VIP Reward Car. Does this mean I'll never be able to get the LaF within FM6 unless I buy FM5 also?

The Xbox One is a fairly recent purchase and I held back on FM5 to wait for FM6 and I'll be disappointed if I can't drive the LaFerrari.

Dare I also ask if the Agera FH2 VIP Reward car is only linked to the Xbox One version of the game?

Sorry if this information is already out there, I just haven't come across it
#33 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 3:19:27 AM(UTC)
I am unaware that there is even such a thing as VIP in FH2 for 360 so I guess that kinda answers the Agera-question.
#34 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 4:03:23 AM(UTC)
The LaFerrari is a GIFT when you start the game (if you meet the appropriate criteria) - it will still be in the game but you will need to earn it like other cars if you are not an FM5 VIP. Either way everyone should have access to this car one way or another.

I would not expect anything to be linked to the 360 version of FH2 - especially as this stuff appears to run through the Rewards program.
#35 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 4:05:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChaoticCompound Go to Quoted Post
Just been looking at the car list for FM6 and noticed the LaFerrari is an FM5 VIP Reward Car. Does this mean I'll never be able to get the LaF within FM6 unless I buy FM5 also?

The Xbox One is a fairly recent purchase and I held back on FM5 to wait for FM6 and I'll be disappointed if I can't drive the LaFerrari.

Dare I also ask if the Agera FH2 VIP Reward car is only linked to the Xbox One version of the game?

Sorry if this information is already out there, I just haven't come across it

Those rewards just mean you get a free LaFerrari in your garage from the start. If you have never played Forza 5 you'll just have to pay the 1 million or whatever CR it costs ingame to get it.

#36 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:06:49 AM(UTC)
Ah sorry, makes sense. Thanks very much!
#37 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:18:30 AM(UTC)
Has anyone else been in the Forza Hub and noticed that it tells you the awards awaiting you in Forza 6?

It tells me I have 11 cars awaiting. This is what I expected based on Tier 7, VIP, etc. Still annoyed that Tier 8 requires every possible point which requires car tokens which is stupid when I own every car and still have 80 million credits in FM5 but that's beside the point for this post.

However, what was unexpected was that it shows that I have 4.1 Million credits awaiting me. I know for a fact I have 300+ cars in both FM5 and FH2 and I'm 99.9999% certain I had more than 300 cars in FM3 and FM4. The 100,000 credits is the result of FH1 and just buying enough cars to get the tier points, I'm probably sitting at 100 cars there and it is unlikely I will take the time on someone else's 360 to buy more cars. In any case, I should have a minimum of 12.1 million credits shown here and should likely have 20.1 million.

Is anyone else getting credit for the 5 million credits for having over 300 cars in any of the games?
#38 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:27:46 AM(UTC)
What you're seeing in the Forza Hub is probably just the detault based on current Tier level and we won't see it update accordingly for the other bonuses until much closer to release.

✔ Verified Moderator

#39 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:35:39 AM(UTC)
I also would not assume that it will require every single possible point to get to Tier 8. That has changed since Monday when it showed I was much closer and could easily make up the difference with a couple hours in just one title so clearly it is still somewhat fluid as to what is required.

✔ Verified Moderator

#40 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 8:49:04 AM(UTC)
Well, it'd be easier to see all that if the website worked. Been hinky since at least last night. The online App does seem to be working somewhat. but I'm closing in on at least tier 7 myself. : )

2Old4Forza
#41 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 8:59:44 AM(UTC)
I hope the tier and garage rewards aren't fixed at the time of preorder. I've still got to get the 300 car garage in FH2 to get the 5M credits. Hopefully it will update for the current status at the time the game goes live.
#42 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 9:02:51 AM(UTC)
it will look for your stats when you install/download and open the game for the first time, if it's anything like the Fm3 to Fm4 import set up.

2Old4Forza
 3 users liked this post.
#43 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 9:15:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bandit1978SE Go to Quoted Post
I hope the tier and garage rewards aren't fixed at the time of preorder. I've still got to get the 300 car garage in FH2 to get the 5M credits. Hopefully it will update for the current status at the time the game goes live.

These rewards will continue to update as we get closer to launch. I'm investigating the garage rewards issues now and will get back to the thread later.
 1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 9:19:34 AM(UTC)
Lets not forget we may be able to play 360 Forza games in the XB1.

Opens things up a bit eh?
#45 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 11:54:46 AM(UTC)
Do you really think when they are only doing backwards compatibility for ~100 titles that will include old versions of games that are out on XBOX One? I'm not expecting FH1 or FM2,3,4 to ever be on the backwards compatibility list. Plus the backwards compatibility isn't rolling out for everyone until "fall"
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 12:01:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: four cam tbird Go to Quoted Post
Do you really think when they are only doing backwards compatibility for ~100 titles that will include old versions of games that are out on XBOX One? I'm not expecting FH1 or FM2,3,4 to ever be on the backwards compatibility list. Plus the backwards compatibility isn't rolling out for everyone until "fall"

You can be invited into the preview program by friends already in it, who do have access to it right now (though the current available list of BWC games are very slim)

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#47 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 3:00:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: four cam tbird Go to Quoted Post
Is anyone else getting credit for the 5 million credits for having over 300 cars in any of the games?

I'm in the same boat. I went and spent a few hours buying cars yesterday in each game to top off my collections, was hoping to come home today and see it say 25, but it still says 4.1.

Whats strange, is if you go to Friend Compare, you can check your cars owned for Horizon Onwards (4 got dropped and replaced by 6 recently on the tabs). It says I have 300+ for 5 and H2, so I'd expect to see at least 5-10mil listed as an award waiting for me.

#48 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 5:10:33 PM(UTC)
Will VIP reward cars(La Ferrari and Agera) be exclusive to VIP's of previous games or will they still be able to be bought in game when you have enough credits?
 1 user liked this post.
#49 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 5:35:36 PM(UTC)
To my understanding, the Agera and LaFerrari are available to everyone at the cost of in-game credits in the Autoshow. FH2 and FM5 VIPs will, however, receive their respective rewards cars as gifts.

Edited by user Wednesday, June 17, 2015 5:41:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#50 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:17:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FortuneGT Go to Quoted Post
I'm in the same boat. I went and spent a few hours buying cars yesterday in each game to top off my collections, was hoping to come home today and see it say 25, but it still says 4.1.

Whats strange, is if you go to Friend Compare, you can check your cars owned for Horizon Onwards (4 got dropped and replaced by 6 recently on the tabs). It says I have 300+ for 5 and H2, so I'd expect to see at least 5-10mil listed as an award waiting for me.

I just checked after posting this and my number has bumped up to 20.1 million. For some reason it still thinks I have less than 200 cars in one game, the only one that could be is Horizon, which I've made a point to boot up, login and do some stuff to hopefully push updates "to the cloud". I will keep checking and hopefully that number will jump up to 25. Once that happens *fingers crossed* I will hit that big old pre-order button thats on literally every page.
26 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error