26 Pages<<242526Prev
#626 Posted : Saturday, October 3, 2015 3:47:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KarmicGnat9818 Go to Quoted Post
I'm at Tier 4 but didn't receive my GTR Black Edition... Where can I receive my rewards?

Or is their a glitch with the Tier Rewards?

Thanks,

RawToonZ

looks like you are only tier 2 going by your gamertag on the left
#627 Posted : Saturday, October 3, 2015 4:18:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sp4nkn88 Go to Quoted Post
Not quite sure if I just missed something but before FM6 came out I was tier 7 and getting 600,000 a week from the rewards, however I have since reached tier 8 and am now only getting 400,000 a week across all games and I thought the amount increased not decreased?? Can anyone clarify this please??

The Rewards were doubled (for you 2 x 300,000) in the first weeks as an incentive to reach a higher level. Now we're back to normal Rewards payouts (for you 1 x 400,000). I hope this helps.

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
#628 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 3:39:32 PM(UTC)
Before I bought Forza 6 I looked at the hub abd it said I had something like 10 million credits waiting for me so I bought it and its been a few days and I haven't gotten my credits so what's the problem because my friends got
theirs and they bought it at the same time as me.
#629 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 4:56:16 AM(UTC)
Can anyone explain to me why my forza tier here doesn't match my xbox tier

I know it takes up to 48 hrs to update but to be 6/7 tiers different is a bit much surly
#630 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 6:42:34 AM(UTC)
I believe the Forza tier ranking is based on various aspects, such as 'days played', 'miles driven' and 'cars owned', over the entire Forza series. I'm tier 8, as I've been playing since Forza 2 back in 2007 ... I'm not tier 9, as I did rather little in the original Horizon, as well as Forza 5.
#631 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 6:57:48 AM(UTC)
Your tier level isnt your level in fm6. Go to 'rewards' -> 'overview' at the very top of this page to see how you can increase your tier level.
#632 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:02:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: F1R Braindead Go to Quoted Post
Your tier level isnt your level in fm6. Go to 'rewards' -> 'overview' at the very top of this page to see how you can increase your tier level.

your account says you've been playing forza since 2015 so are you sure you understand how tiers work lol
in order to level up your tier to max tier you'll need to have played almost every game in the franchise (first game doesn't count though)
within the games you have to do things such as get 1000 gamerscore, 50 days played, 1000 miles driven, 100 cars owned, 50 perfect passes etc etc... you get the gist of it

Edited by user Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:03:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#633 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:14:24 AM(UTC)
What is the max tier?

I've played all the previous forza games, and have a tier 6.
Sounds sort of low for playing all of them.

I'm just wondering if you went back now and played 2, 3, 4, and 5, would they still increase your teir?
#634 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:18:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post

your account says you've been playing forza since 2015 so are you sure you understand how tiers work lol

Me?
#635 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:20:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RapidRon Go to Quoted Post
What is the max tier?

I'm just wondering if you went back now and played 2, 3, 4, and 5, would they still increase your teir?

Rewards -> overview. Yes you can play older forza games to increase your tier level.
#636 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:44:30 AM(UTC)
That's what I mean on forza hub in game I'm tier 8 as I've played a few forza games but on the web page I've only turnt tier two so I didn't know if there two different things or if the web page hasn't caught up with me yet
#637 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 7:46:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RapidRon Go to Quoted Post
What is the max tier?

I'm just wondering if you went back now and played 2, 3, 4, and 5, would they still increase your tier?

Rewards -> overview. Yes you can play older forza games to increase your tier level.

Thanks.

For what ever reason, I don't have any points for FM3, which I played quite a bit.
Oh well.
#638 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 10:02:17 AM(UTC)
If u go back and play previous titles it will count towards your tier point accumulation the only exception being dlc content points for FM3/FM4. Those dlc are no longer available.
Corvette
#639 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 10:36:41 AM(UTC)
So is this web page I different thing from forza hub because this doesn't even show my fm6 points
#640 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 5:47:20 AM(UTC)
I went into Forza hub yesterday afternoon at about 4 pm. I had 900,000 credits and it said it could take up to 4 hours to go into my account. I have yet to see it. Does anyone know what could be the problem?
#641 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 5:58:39 AM(UTC)
And sometimes it takes a bit longer. Have patience. The credits show up eventually.

BTW - here are 20 pages of posts regarding the Forza Hub, in which your question has already been answered many times: http://forums.forzamotor...10_search.aspx?search=#0|5

Edited by user Saturday, October 17, 2015 6:01:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

#642 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 6:01:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Snowowl Go to Quoted Post
And sometimes it takes a bit longer. Have patience. The credits show up eventually.

Ok thanks! Just wanted to makes sure I did not do something wrong.
 1 user liked this post.
#643 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 7:57:59 AM(UTC)
One thing you might try which will kick in the "got anything new for me?" when you launch the game:
1 – from the Dashboard, out of all games, hold the X button on the front of the console down until it shuts the system down.
2 – Disconnect the external power from the wall plug (or at least disconnect the wall-side connector on the power pack itself.
3 – WAIT until all power drains from the external power pack (no light, either white or dull orange showing on the pack).
4 – Reconnect the power supply to the electrical outlet.
5 – Restart the console in the usual manner, i.e., either with the controller or a short push on the X button on the front of the X1.
6 – WAIT until the console self-checks and fully boots to the Dashboard before attempting anything.

Remember to wait for the external power pack to fully drain (not show either white or orange color). If you leave it "powered" it is like being in standby mode, and it isn't going to check anything on restart.

After following the steps, start the game and check for any new messages.

Originally Posted by: broun money Go to Quoted Post

Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

#644 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 9:20:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Snowowl Go to Quoted Post
One thing you might try which will kick in the "got anything new for me?" when you launch the game:
1 – from the Dashboard, out of all games, hold the X button on the front of the console down until it shuts the system down.
2 – Disconnect the external power from the wall plug (or at least disconnect the wall-side connector on the power pack itself.
3 – WAIT until all power drains from the external power pack (no light, either white or dull orange showing on the pack).
4 – Reconnect the power supply to the electrical outlet.
5 – Restart the console in the usual manner, i.e., either with the controller or a short push on the X button on the front of the X1.
6 – WAIT until the console self-checks and fully boots to the Dashboard before attempting anything.

Remember to wait for the external power pack to fully drain (not show either white or orange color). If you leave it "powered" it is like being in standby mode, and it isn't going to check anything on restart.

After following the steps, start the game and check for any new messages.

Awesome thanks

#645 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 5:04:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post
I went into Forza hub yesterday afternoon at about 4 pm. I had 900,000 credits and it said it could take up to 4 hours to go into my account. I have yet to see it. Does anyone know what could be the problem?

Not sure how you could have 900,000 credits - the max for each week is 500,000 and that requires Tier 9, while you are only Tier 7.

I got credits from past games that I never redeemed. I don't know. That is just what it said.
#646 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 9:11:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: shadeyspade1 Go to Quoted Post
That's what I mean on forza hub in game I'm tier 8 as I've played a few forza games but on the web page I've only turnt tier two so I didn't know if there two different things or if the web page hasn't caught up with me yet

I think the question which shadeyspade1 is asking here is why the activity placard on the left of his forum posts is showing him as a Tier 2 player with a 350 points total when he says he's Tier 8. You'll see the same Tier 2/350 points total on F1R Braindead activity placard too.

The only answer I can think of is that there seems to be a fault in the forum software. You might try clearing you browser cache from the time when you first saw this happen. Be advised that clearing your browser cache can have unexpected consequences.

#647 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2015 11:50:47 PM(UTC)
So is this web page I different thing from forza hub because this doesn't even show my fm6 points

going by your username on here you only 5 achievement points for forza 6 and that is according to xbox live....100 in total for all games
are you using a different gamertag or something

there's definitely something not right about F1R Braindead tier level on here ...it should be way higher just with his gamerscore for all the forzas...starting at forza 2...almost complete

Edited by user Saturday, October 17, 2015 11:59:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#648 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 10:27:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

going by your username on here you only 5 achievement points for forza 6 and that is according to xbox live....100 in total for all games
are you using a different gamertag or something

there's definitely something not right about F1R Braindead tier level on here ...it should be way higher just with his gamerscore for all the forzas...starting at forza 2...almost complete

Yeah I am confused as to why it's saying that too. I don't understand what is going on.
 1 user liked this post.
#649 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 10:40:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post

Not sure how you could have 900,000 credits - the max for each week is 500,000 and that requires Tier 9, while you are only Tier 7.

I got credits from past games that I never redeemed. I don't know. That is just what it said.

Each lot expires at the end of the week - so 500,000 is the max for each week and once the week has ended that amount is no longer able to be claimed.
26 Pages<<242526Prev

Notification

Icon
Error