4 Pages1234PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 4:07:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wilko Jones Go to Quoted Post
Please excuse my cynical attitude, but some things can be done without gauging interest, or getting the green light from the community.

Agreed, though the way it seems to work is even if there are a large number of people saying they want something added doesn't necessarily mean it will be added because Turn10 might think it would negatively impacted other aspects of the game, In this instance I could see them not adding multi-monitor support because it would pull a few Turn10 devs away from focusing on the core parts of the game to benefit a vary small part of the fan base, I could be wrong though.

Personally I think putting multiple monitor support on the Xbox One would be a waste when the devs could be focusing on making other aspects of the game better for the majority of users, though I'm biased in what I'm about to say but I think that If they did bring Forza natively to Windows 10 (not streaming) it would then probably be justifiable to allocate people to work on multiple monitor support because a lot more PC users already have everything setup to run Forza on a multiple monitor setup and would actually be a feature that would draw some people on PC to buy Forza for the first time simply because they would be able to run Forza on their multiple monitor setup plus their wheels not natively supported on Xbox one and a added benefit it could help in getting more people to upgrade from older Windows versions, though as I've stated before I'm biased towards having Forza on PC so my apology's if I sounded a bit selfish.

AMD Ryzen 1700X | Asus ROG Crosshair VI Hero | Corsair vengeance 16gb 3200 | Asus ROG STRIX 8gb RX480 | Samsung 28" U28H750 QLED 4K | Fanatec CSL Elite PS4
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 5:10:09 PM(UTC)
Doesn't sound selfish at all. Turn 10/Microsoft should tap into the PC market with Forza. I think they would make a ton of money on PC. And yes, then they could go hog wild with multi screen implementation... Or VR support.
Time to hit the road.

Take care!
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 5:12:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Wilko Jones Go to Quoted Post
Doesn't sound selfish at all. Turn 10/Microsoft should tap into the PC market with Forza. I think they would make a ton of money on PC. And yes, then they could go hog wild with multi screen implementation... Or VR support.

IMO, its a matter of time.
Talking to brick walls since 2007.
Motivational Poster. Praise Dragnet
 2 users liked this post.
#54 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2015 3:50:56 PM(UTC)
Please Bring Back Triple Monitor Support

It appears the feature may indeed be coming as Next Level is selling a very comprehensive rig, including Fanatec wheel, cockpit, triple monitors and three xbox one Forza 6 editions.

https://www.pagnianameri...ember-shipping-1171.html

I, myself, was just getting into this with the last generation with Forza 3 and 4. I understand that Forza 5 probably couldn't do this because it was a launch title for a new console and had to cut-back on features to make sure it was ready and "looked the part". There's no reason, especially after the further tease at E3, not to include this feature again. If you can give us rain and nighttime, please give us triple monitor support back.

2 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2015 4:03:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
As has been stated by T10 reps at E3 the multi-screen build of Forza 6 we have at the event is a custom build, built especially for the event. I would suggest though that if you're really keen to see this feature return then it would be best to make your voice known here, as it is essentially a platform feature that needs to be added.

https://xbox.uservoice.c.../category/82071-xbox-one

Re-introduce multi-monitor support and I will throw my money at three new consoles.

3 users liked this post.
#56 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2015 9:47:53 AM(UTC)
With realistic physics of Forza Motorsport series and multi monitor support Forza Motorsport series were the best driving simulation game in console games.
If I want only realistic physics and race style, I can go iRacing or someone. But If I want many cars and upgrade availiability, there is nothing but Forza.
Multi monitor support is absolutely necessary to use Forza 6 as driving simulator. With it, players can feel more sublte car physics information and better immersion.
Playing Forza becomes almost driving a real car.
I understand multi monitor support impacts on limited users. But these limited users is core fun of Forza Motorsport series. They and I have earnest desires to play FM6 with the best environment.
I love Forza. Please support multi monitor settings.
#57 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2015 12:59:04 PM(UTC)
Just remember to vote. We have gone from 3 votes to 50 in a week. Send a link to all your forza friend :)

https://xbox.uservoice.c...-like-forza-5-at-e3-2014
#58 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2015 2:46:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nano Hypercube Go to Quoted Post
Found on Youtube, looks really nice!
https://www.youtube.com/...mcVnN5UnWrXJ6m4eX-_iNek9

That up close POV makes me want to puke a little.
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2015 1:45:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boba Fett Redux Go to Quoted Post
Please Bring Back Triple Monitor Support

It appears the feature may indeed be coming as Next Level is selling a very comprehensive rig, including Fanatec wheel, cockpit, triple monitors and three xbox one Forza 6 editions.

https://www.pagnianameri...ember-shipping-1171.html

I, myself, was just getting into this with the last generation with Forza 3 and 4. I understand that Forza 5 probably couldn't do this because it was a launch title for a new console and had to cut-back on features to make sure it was ready and "looked the part". There's no reason, especially after the further tease at E3, not to include this feature again. If you can give us rain and nighttime, please give us triple monitor support back.

Next Level Racing must know something we don't! If the sell this package to anyone and Forza 6 STILL doesn't support multi monitor, then I would be very angry shelling out quite a bit of money on all that equipment.

As Forza has always supported the turning of heads both inside and outside, there doesn't have to be a lot of work to get the multi monitors to work. In one of the updates to Assetto Corsa it was one coder doing an evening of coding to get the triple screen to work. The experts at Turn10 just have to take a look at the already existing code from Forza 2-3-4 and implent it to the Xbox One. At least that is how it's done in my head where my desire for triplets is on the top of my wishlist.

If they use 3 coders that use one week of coding to get it right, they will earn back that amount when we buy the extra games. Even if we are few, it will be quite an amount of games that have to be bought. And the PR being the only racing game on the next gen consoles that feature triple monitors would be worth even more.

My closing point: Please bring back multi screen support. Vote!
#60 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2015 7:34:14 AM(UTC)
In this thread T10 has stated that is it a Xbox One Operating System function that MS has to add to the console to be able to support triple screens so it is out of their hands they say. They say it is up to us to convince MS to add this feature which has about a zero chance of ever happening.

I emailed Next Level Racing on July 5th asking about their triple screen FM6 setup for sale and asked them how they can sell that when T10 has said Multiscreen will not be in FM6. I have gotten no reply yet.
#61 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2015 11:39:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kellemann Go to Quoted Post
https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251650-console-accessories/suggestions/6183735-multi-screen-support-like-forza-5-at-e3-2014

Vote at this link. And get your friends to vote also :)

That title for the feature is terrible. Needs to be edited to be more professional and stand out. Otherwise people think it is some worthless feature. Add caps, take out the 2014 part. Just say "Triple Screen Support" or "Multi Screen Support".

Edited by user Wednesday, July 8, 2015 11:47:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#62 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2015 9:01:23 PM(UTC)
https://xbox.uservoice.c...31-triple-screen-support

This voting title is better. I voted both.
#63 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2015 4:36:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FatnSlo Go to Quoted Post
In this thread T10 has stated that is it a Xbox One Operating System function that MS has to add to the console to be able to support triple screens so it is out of their hands they say. They say it is up to us to convince MS to add this feature which has about a zero chance of ever happening.

I emailed Next Level Racing on July 5th asking about their triple screen FM6 setup for sale and asked them how they can sell that when T10 has said Multiscreen will not be in FM6. I have gotten no reply yet.

They have now changed the description.
User is suspended until 7/15/2291 8:28:15 AM(UTC)
#64 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 7:03:37 AM(UTC)
If we can stream it into our pc, why wouldn't we be able to multi-screen it from there? The multi-screen would make the game more interactive. I'd rather just hop onto project cars or another pc racing game. I feel like these guys aren't listening to the players.
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 1:35:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Radiate On You Go to Quoted Post
If we can stream it into our pc, why wouldn't we be able to multi-screen it from there? The multi-screen would make the game more interactive. I'd rather just hop onto project cars or another pc racing game. I feel like these guys aren't listening to the players.

because there is now way that a xbox is going to power 5760 x 1080.....

Talking to brick walls since 2007.
Motivational Poster. Praise Dragnet
#66 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2015 1:47:03 PM(UTC)
My understanding is that running triple screens will require three consoles. Therefore isn't it system link you guys need implementing rather than multi monitor support?
#67 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 10:51:52 PM(UTC)
I'd also like to register my interest for triple-screen support. I already have 2 Xbox Ones and a racing rig from Forza 3/4 so it's not so much of a stretch for me.
I've played around with multiscreen since the original Forza, where they hid the option in the menus and needed a "cheat code" entered to reveal it. They always said it was an unsupported feature, but it worked well enough. Given the level of interest in the few who desire it, would it be so bad to include the feature again as unsupported? I'm guessing Turn 10 wouldn't want to risk any fallout if the feature broke after an update...

Edited by user Tuesday, July 28, 2015 11:38:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Fix typo

2 users liked this post.
#68 Posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2015 11:54:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dadiodude Go to Quoted Post
My understanding is that running triple screens will require three consoles. Therefore isn't it system link you guys need implementing rather than multi monitor support?

You are correct. Many of us wanting the feature have already used it in previous versions of Forza Motorsport and they have all required 3 machines and 3 copies of the game (sort of... if you have a digital download you can do it with 2 copies.)

System link is already a feature that is possible on Xbox One. Getting multi-screen working however requires more specific code to be able to set up the side views to "slave" to the centre screen. The code exists; I've seen it with Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, and Forza 6. They were all running dev kits however and the code is not present in the retail versions. Forza 1 actually had the option hidden so it's conceivable the code is actually present in retail verions, but simply isn't accessible.

When we say "bring back triple screen support," what we are really saying is "turn the feature back on." Because we love it.
#69 Posted : Wednesday, July 29, 2015 7:28:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: jnakano Go to Quoted Post
https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251648-friends-parties-profile-activity-feed/suggestions/6558531-triple-screen-support

This voting title is better. I voted both.

Voted and commented. Probably going to get nowhere, just like the other triple screen topics.

Time to hit the road.

Take care!
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 12:59:53 PM(UTC)
Did it with Forza in compatibility mode. Three screens on three Xbox 360s.

Did it with Forza 2 and loved it

Did it with Forza 3 and loved it

Did it with Forza 4 and loved it

Forza 5 dropped multiscreen, so I bought three PS3s instead, and...

Did it with Gran Turismo 5 and loved it

Did it with Gran Turismo 6 and loved it

Still no next gen console in this home

The first next gen console game that supports triple screen will have my money for three consoles and three games

At this stage I'm betting on GT7 and PS4 as the likely winner next year or 2017

Edited by user Friday, July 31, 2015 1:00:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#71 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2015 3:52:19 AM(UTC)
Why did they drag there triple screen setup all the way over to Germany to show off a really cool feature that is NOT in the game?
#72 Posted : Sunday, August 9, 2015 8:35:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TNT4Brain Go to Quoted Post
FM5 stopped supporting multi monitor. Will this utility return in FM 6?

Maybe if streamed on windows 10???
 2 users liked this post.
#73 Posted : Monday, August 10, 2015 2:40:49 AM(UTC)
Surely, it can't be that much code? And most of the guys wanting that option already got 3 xbox360's and 3 screens, and know the price they have to pay to get it on the Xbox One too. We don't care about the price, we want the option! ;)
#74 Posted : Tuesday, August 11, 2015 7:11:32 AM(UTC)
https://www.youtube.com/...iJRc&feature=youtu.b

In this video Dan says multi screen is not something they CURRENTLY support, but if the demand is high, then maybe.
So keep voting, and put this link up at other racing forums :)

https://xbox.uservoice.c...-like-forza-5-at-e3-2014

Edited by user Tuesday, August 11, 2015 7:12:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#75 Posted : Tuesday, August 25, 2015 12:24:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Vicc Damone Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TNT4Brain Go to Quoted Post
FM5 stopped supporting multi monitor. Will this utility return in FM 6?

Maybe if streamed on windows 10???

No. You would still need 1 XB1 per screen/stream. The system doesn't have the power to run 3 screens by its self.

The problem with voting. I am only one voice, and apparently system link/triple screens isn't something the masses want. A shame, really.
Time to hit the road.

Take care!
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error