2 Pages12Next
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2015 6:10:10 PM(UTC)
Not a professional by any stretch but here are some decent shots i think!
























Thanks for looking!!!!

Edited by user Friday, June 5, 2015 5:58:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2015 7:53:59 PM(UTC)
Definitely not bad at all! You seem to have a fairly good grasp of your settings, however you're missing one. Aperture! It'll bring your photos to the next level.

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#3 Posted : Friday, February 20, 2015 5:44:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post
Definitely not bad at all! You seem to have a fairly good grasp of your settings, however you're missing one. Aperture! It'll bring your photos to the next level.


Thanks man! & hmm not really sure how to use it lol any recommendations to get me to the next level like your shots? :)
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#4 Posted : Friday, February 20, 2015 7:46:56 AM(UTC)
Wonderful photos! My favorites are the three Huracan shots and the Fox body (Mustang) racing the Vette but, in my photo the Mustang would be winning. lol I also think iHomie is right that would take them to the next level.

Check out My Instagram and My Flickr

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#5 Posted : Friday, February 20, 2015 11:53:06 AM(UTC)
Love this,


Oh, and this,

Rank: R-Class Racing License
#6 Posted : Friday, February 20, 2015 4:59:31 PM(UTC)
Great work so far!!! About Aperture, just turn it up to maybe 20 to start off and then press "X" on your controller to focus on your subject and you will notice the background and foreground being blurred. This is a DOF (Depth of Field) effect that is pleasing to the eye, and the higher the Aperture Value in the settings, the more pronounced the effect is. Just play around with it and you'll get the hang of it.

Edited by user Friday, February 20, 2015 5:00:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#7 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2015 6:12:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TXschmidt Go to Quoted Post
Wonderful photos! My favorites are the three Huracan shots and the Fox body (Mustang) racing the Vette but, in my photo the Mustang would be winning. lol I also think iHomie is right that would take them to the next level.


Thanks man!! And I am a big mustang fan! Had several and hope to have another this year (03/04 Cobra) but it was just a good photo i thought haha Thanks again!

Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post
Love this,


Oh, and this,



ha thanks man the GSX one turned out a whole lot better then I thought!

Originally Posted by: Lethal Drift Go to Quoted Post
Great work so far!!! About Aperture, just turn it up to maybe 20 to start off and then press "X" on your controller to focus on your subject and you will notice the background and foreground being blurred. This is a DOF (Depth of Field) effect that is pleasing to the eye, and the higher the Aperture Value in the settings, the more pronounced the effect is. Just play around with it and you'll get the hang of it.


Thanks man!! I have around 10/11 right now I will have to try to up it a tad and see. What do you do with the focus? Thanks!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#8 Posted : Saturday, February 21, 2015 6:20:09 PM(UTC)
Aston Martin One-77 Update!!!!














Rank: Series Champion
#9 Posted : Sunday, February 22, 2015 9:22:04 AM(UTC)

The shots mentioned by Sergi0 are very nice! Also like this -

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#10 Posted : Sunday, February 22, 2015 9:34:32 AM(UTC)


This is great!

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#11 Posted : Sunday, February 22, 2015 11:54:00 AM(UTC)
I agree with them ^^

This shot is great!

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#12 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2015 10:18:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

The shots mentioned by Sergi0 are very nice! Also like this -



Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post


This is great!


Originally Posted by: Lethal Drift Go to Quoted Post
I agree with them ^^

This shot is great!



Thanks all of you guys!! That seems like a popular shot!! I have a few more cars I am going to try to get up! You guys edit your photos with lightroom or ps before you upload them? I havent but i thought about it lol
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#13 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2015 10:32:31 AM(UTC)
Little Transit Van action!!!











Let me know what you think thanks!!!!
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#14 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2015 2:13:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XxESCxXLUKE1333 Go to Quoted Post


Thanks all of you guys!! That seems like a popular shot!! I have a few more cars I am going to try to get up! You guys edit your photos with lightroom or ps before you upload them? I havent but i thought about it lol


I only edit out the watermark, just because that how it originally was and it looked much cleaner. However, I sometimes do edits of my photos and mark them as such.



I think this is a great Ford promo photo.

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
Rank: Series Champion
#15 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2015 6:02:05 PM(UTC)

I agree with Homie about that shot, nice job!

I don't really tend to edit my photos that much. Maybe it's just me but I love the feeling you get when you take a great photo and it doesn't need an edit.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#16 Posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2015 6:58:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: XxESCxXLUKE1333 Go to Quoted Post


Thanks all of you guys!! That seems like a popular shot!! I have a few more cars I am going to try to get up! You guys edit your photos with lightroom or ps before you upload them? I havent but i thought about it lol


I only edit out the watermark, just because that how it originally was and it looked much cleaner. However, I sometimes do edits of my photos and mark them as such.



I think this is a great Ford promo photo.


Gotcha. Yeah i remember when they pushed an update to add the watermark i wasnt happy!!! LOL and yes yes it is a perfect promo. going to put up a couple that are a great chevy promo in a second!

Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

I agree with Homie about that shot, nice job!

I don't really tend to edit my photos that much. Maybe it's just me but I love the feeling you get when you take a great photo and it doesn't need an edit.


Thanks! I agree getting a perfect shot without editing is awesome!!

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#17 Posted : Wednesday, February 25, 2015 7:02:58 AM(UTC)
here are a couple before the watermark. Some of my first photos on horizon 2. ZR1 Twins







I really like this Viper shot



Couple Chevy Promo and I have been in love with my SS





Fav shot here too of SS




Enjoy some more!!! :) Hope i dont post too much!!!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#18 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2015 11:07:22 AM(UTC)
Ford GT Moon action


Rank: S-Class Racing License
#19 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2015 11:30:30 AM(UTC)
Nice work! GT looks great in the moonlight.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#20 Posted : Saturday, February 28, 2015 7:10:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post
Nice work! GT looks great in the moonlight.


thanks man!!! here is another one i forgot to put up and a couple old GT shots!!








Rank: Series Champion
#21 Posted : Saturday, February 28, 2015 2:12:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post
Nice work! GT looks great in the moonlight.


+1 Great shot.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#22 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2015 9:38:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sergi01978 Go to Quoted Post
Nice work! GT looks great in the moonlight.


+1 Great shot.


thanks man!!!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#23 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2015 6:01:33 PM(UTC)
Been awhile here is a few new photos!!!!
















Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#24 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2015 6:18:38 PM(UTC)

Looks mean

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#25 Posted : Monday, June 8, 2015 6:58:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iHomie OG Go to Quoted Post

Looks mean


thanks man it was my favorite shot of the z06 for sure
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error