#1 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2015 4:33:34 AM(UTC)
Would be better if you were racing and you knew the time difference between car infront and behind, can't believe it isn't in fm5, be good to know if you are catching car infront, fair enough you can see on track, but this feature should be in every racing game IMO
#2 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2015 4:40:42 AM(UTC)
Agree 100%, we never asked for it for FM5 because its a given.
#3 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2015 7:30:47 AM(UTC)
An absolute must!
#4 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2015 7:50:51 AM(UTC)
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 14, 2015 11:12:14 AM(UTC)
I believe it was supposed to be in FM5 so I'm sure it will be in FM6. My reasoning - the option for the distance meter was available in the in-game options on release, but was removed after a while.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2015 8:17:13 AM(UTC)
It was one thing I really missed in FM5 that FM4 had. It was really helpful to know how fast/slow the car behind was gaining on you or how fast you were gaining on the car in front. One other comment, I was playing some FM5 last night and really disliked the presentation they used each and every time you purchase a car. Do I have to sit and listen to some broad tell me the name of the car I just bought? Just a nit, but hoping FM6 is a bit more streamlined when it comes to presentation after purchasing.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2015 9:27:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
FYI as i know its been asked here previously. I can confirm that car ahead/behind distance indicators will be making a return in Forza Motorsport 6.

Mod edit - WSD - max 1 line of text with sig --- Please don't use your sig to attack other forum members - Duey
#8 Posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2015 10:40:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Don Ente Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
FYI as i know its been asked here previously. I can confirm that car ahead/behind distance indicators will be making a return in Forza Motorsport 6.

That's good to hear and will certainly help as it was a useful feature to have in Forza Motorsport 4.

If we also get split times and gaps to the car in front/behind, that would be even better but at the very least the distance markers will be a good fallback.

Side-note: Gran Turismo 6 had split gaps, but only in relation to the leader.
#9 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2015 4:35:11 PM(UTC)
Still not there in the demo I really HOPE it will be in the game.
#10 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2015 4:56:40 PM(UTC)
Its there in the demo under the HUD settings, I use it every time I play the demo. I meant the distance meter is there not time splits.

Edited by user Sunday, September 6, 2015 4:59:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Been racing since Forza 1...2005... NOT 2007 like it say's above.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2015 12:53:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: joediesle Go to Quoted Post
Its there in the demo under the HUD settings, I use it every time I play the demo. I meant the distance meter is there not time splits.

Ah I didnt see it at first thanks :)

Notification

Icon
Error