10 Pages123>>Next
#1 Posted : Monday, February 2, 2015 11:31:39 AM(UTC)
What kind of showing do you expect there will be at E3 this year for Forza 6? A full trailer? Recorded gameplay footage shown on floor? Recorded gameplay footage behind closed doors? A Live guided demo on floor or behind closed doors? Live playable demo on floor or behind closed doors? Etc...

What are your thoughts?

I expect a live stage demo during Xboxs opening press conference and for a playable demo to be on the showroom floor.

Edited by user Monday, February 2, 2015 11:35:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

7 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, February 2, 2015 1:28:47 PM(UTC)
As has always been the case with Forza reveals at E3, I expect a formal presentation with Dan Greenawalt on stage, an accompanying trailer and announced release date, probably an appearance by the Ford GT, a demo on the convention floor and several backroom Q&A sessions with the press.

Either way, I am hoping to be there!
 18 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, February 2, 2015 2:04:21 PM(UTC)
This is how the presentation goes:

Announcer: Give a warm welcoming to Dan Greenwalt, Creative Director of Turn 10 Studios.

*Everyone claps and cheer*

And as soon as Dan Greenwalt walks on stage a Ford GT 2016 in Autovista mode will be sitting beautiful on Silverstone but with puddles and a wet track!

*Everybody in the crowd starts gasping*

Dan Greenwalt will walk on stage and say something like this:

"THIS year marks our 10th anniversary of the forza franchise, and i'm overly excited to say that Forza Motorsport 6 will be our most innovative game of this decade, with over just 500 cars and 32 tracks bringing back all our core features for the most social community in gaming history, in for the first time in forza history, you will be able to race the nurburgring 24 hours with Dynamic weather and Dynamic day and night cycle [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - fyerball ]

Then he'll say a line like this:

"it's not about playing the game, it's about making the game you play become reality"

*Trailer shows everything everybody wants*

*Walks of the stage like a BOSS*

And then everyone will finally declare FM6 the best racing game.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 10, 2015 9:17:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PARTYNEXTFLOOR all rights reserved©
#4 Posted : Monday, February 2, 2015 4:25:36 PM(UTC)
Very nice Partynextdoor :)
#5 Posted : Monday, February 2, 2015 6:34:48 PM(UTC)
Well, I can realize this following thing in the FM series:

From Forza 3 to 5, you start the game driving a cover car (Audi R8 458 Italia, Mclaren P1 on a fictional track (Camino, Bernese Alps, Prague) that is new to the franchise.

I wonder what new fictional track will come to Forza that will be the very first track you would play on.

Can't wait for E3.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, February 3, 2015 2:22:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PARTYNEXTFLOOR Go to Quoted Post

Announcer: Give a warm welcoming to Dan Greenwalt, Creative Director of Turn 10 Studios.

And as soon as Dan Greenwalt walks on stage a Ford GT 2016 in Autovista mode will be sitting beautiful on Silverstone but with puddles and a wet track!

"THIS year marks our 10th anniversary of the forza franchise, and i'm overly excited to say that Forza Motorsport 6 will be our most innovative game of this decade, with over just 500 cars and 32 tracks bringing back all our core features for the most social community in gaming history, in for the first time in forza history, you will be able to race the nurburgring 24 hours with Dynamic weather and Dynamic day and night cycle [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - fyerball ]

"it's not about playing the game, it's about making the game you play become reality"

One can dream and hope!

Edited by user Tuesday, March 10, 2015 9:17:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, February 3, 2015 5:48:30 AM(UTC)
Well there will likely be a very nicely put video paired with a well written yet fairly vague speech by Dan.

More will be discussed about Ford and maybe a teaser of some Ford related cars that'll be new to the series that'll be available on disc at launch.

There will be at least one or two major announcements that'll create excitement. Id reckon one of the things discussed will be returning features or tracks requested by the community along with comments related to their open ears towards what the community wants or something to that effect that implies they care.

I wouldn't be surprised either if one of the major selling points isn't.even discussed and is simply given the F1 car announcement treatment.
#8 Posted : Sunday, February 8, 2015 6:45:14 AM(UTC)

This is the best post i ever read in my life ! +999 mate

Edited by user Tuesday, March 10, 2015 9:17:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2015 3:26:58 PM(UTC)
Forza Motorsport 6 at E3 will go like this.
Ford GT, than 2 minute trailer of gameplay featuring many past cars like, LaFerrari, P1, GT86 drifting vs a fully painted AE86, 2 muscle cars racing, and some P1 cars at night at LaMans, the Nissan GT-R LM NISMO sneaking out of the darkness. Than Title.

Dan will talk about Car Lovers to Gamers, and Gamers to Car lovers.
Talk about Innovation, detail, and the Partnership with Ford.
New features, Old returning Features.
Than a Live Demo of the New Ford GT at a "New Track" and show off a new damage model.

Thank you and enjoy the show. Outro with the Ford GT and than Release date (Late September to Early November)
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2015 6:35:01 PM(UTC)
At last year's E3 Dan Greenawalt announced on the first day that the Nurburgring is available for free download to FM5 - it was one of the most amazing things I've had for free! This is was the last major update to FM5. So I suspect that some amazing expansion pack will be announced for Forza Horizon 2 at E3 this year, and hopefully it will be the expansion pack that has the entire city of San Francisco mapped and ready for driving those amazing hills and re-enacting the chase scene from the movie Bullitt. But yeah, we can expect much of the same candid presentation as last year with hands on game play from latest addition of the Forza series. I suspect that Turn10 will be focused more on the physics of driving and how to convey an improved haptic feedback driving experience via the controller and wheel. While weather WILL be included as well as a new ICE RACING, expect some other surprises no one else have thought of in the gaming space as yet!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2015 6:43:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TrendIsFERENZO Go to Quoted Post
I suspect that some amazing expansion pack will be announced for Forza Horizon 2 at E3 this year ...

Nah. I'm certain Forza Motorsport 6 gets the entire E3 Forza spotlight. Forza Horizon 2 is heading on into the beautiful sunset.
#12 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2015 8:56:31 PM(UTC)
turn ten or marketing is way too stingy with info. not much will be learned at e3. they always want to release the car list a few cars per week etc.... "turning games into car lovers and car lovers into gamers" if you have seen one forza e3 presentation you have seen them all. they use alot of words to avoid saying anything. if you dont want to wait for forzas e3 show just watch one from the past. live or memorex wont matter much. dont expect much at e3. they never have released much info. you'll probably know 1-5 of the tracks and 20 of the cars.

thats why i'll watch it on twich then decide. if i had seen fm5 on twitch i would have finished fm4 1first. still working on it and dont own every car yet. it only took me a couple of moths to gold every event and own every car in 5. it took me longer just to do season 1 career in fm4 then start bucket listing. even bucket listed i only owned about 20% of the cars. i still need about 200 cars, i still have a use for every credit i earn. i'll see if fm6 is closer to fm4 than 5 content wise. or if gameplay gets back to fm1 and 2. if its fm5 part two i'll restart fm3 ultimate when i finish fm4 since i had to replace my 360 and my nephuew "borrowed" my harddrive with my game save on it.
#13 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 1:36:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post
I suspect that some amazing expansion pack will be announced for Forza Horizon 2 at E3 this year ...

Nah. I'm certain Forza Motorsport 6 gets the entire E3 Forza spotlight. Forza Horizon 2 is heading on into the beautiful sunset.

FM6 is taking spotlight at E3 from a T10 POV. They've already said look for more news and gameplay videos at E3 anyway. FH2 is done and dusted so to speak.
#14 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 6:03:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rdo3 Go to Quoted Post
they use alot of words to avoid saying anything.

100% true.

I know that they're just trying to sell their game... but, nearly every time Greenwalt makes a speech, I'm just sitting there repeating 'Just. Cut. To. The. Chase.'

Edited by user Friday, March 20, 2015 6:04:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: :tide rof nosaeR

1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 6:16:48 AM(UTC)
Yeah, the trickle out info isn't gonna take up any of my time this go round. Not playing the game. I'm going to wait until it's in someone's hands and see what the buzz is this time round.

2Old4Forza
#16 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 6:39:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sonic6L Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post

FM6 is taking spotlight at E3 from a T10 POV. They've already said look for more news and gameplay videos at E3 anyway. FH2 is done and dusted so to speak.

Yeah, I agree to a point; that's why I wrote what I did. We just can't remove all possibility that something else may rear its head. Claiming so with absolute, undeniable certainty would be unfounded.

Edited by user Friday, March 20, 2015 6:48:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2015 6:58:59 AM(UTC)
As always I expect it to be a vid showing the game to be better than what it actually will be. So what I'm saying is take what you see with a grain of salt.

Edited by user Saturday, March 21, 2015 7:09:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#18 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2015 11:10:13 AM(UTC)
I think it's reached the stage where other than existing Forza fans there won't be anything in FM6 to appeal to a new audience. 5 only got the hype because of the XB1 and now that the hardware is a couple of years old FM6 has to stand on its own two feet. There isn't anything in motorsport that hasn't already been done in software so it really is a case of T10 selecting the right bits to feature in the game. I hope they get it right but TBH a bit of E3 eye candy just isn't going to cut it with many people. Remember how good most of the XB1 launch titles looked but come the November launch there wasn't a good game amongst them. We'll have to wait and see but E3 won't be the time or place.
#19 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:20:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dadiodude Go to Quoted Post
I think it's reached the stage where other than existing Forza fans there won't be anything in FM6 to appeal to a new audience.

While I get what you're throwing down, Dadiodude, I don't completely agree. New gamers emerge, youngsters become automotive fanatics, and new artists find the beauty and creative avenues of Forza as a platform to grow their passion. I don't think Turn 10 is oblivious to this and, I'm certain, a lot of time and money has been invested into market research to tell the team exactly how to market their next title come E3. As the target demographic changes, so does the product image and the ideas that are put into it to appeal to new audiences. This is nothing new and businesses that feel like they have hit a wall go through the process of repositioning their brand accordingly. This isn't to say that I think Forza has hit the proverbial wall, but that Microsoft Studios will definitely be looking to boost sales through techniques we probably haven't seen the franchise use to date. For that reason, I am very excited.
 1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2015 2:21:35 PM(UTC)
It wasn't a negative statement. My view is that any major franchise be it a game, movie, book or whatever has by its fifth or in this case sixth instalment already "bagged" it's audience. Sure, there always going to be some new punters for every release but by and large the developers/producers/writers etc are catering to their not insubstantial existing customer base and they certainly don't reinvent the wheel ( no pun intended). FM6 will largely be more of the same with a few new or updated elements. My point really is that E3 is way to early to draw any conclusions from what they show. All games look good at E3.
#21 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2015 5:17:16 PM(UTC)
i will be expecting nothing less than the presentation PARTYNEXTFLOOR showed us! :D
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, April 1, 2015 4:54:37 PM(UTC)
Dan G. will take the stage with the newly-reunited Van Halen. They will jam "Panama" as pre-recorded FM6 footage plays on a giant screen behind them.

Dan will then take the lead guitarist's guitar and rip a mega-solo, screaming "TURN 10 $%@%$@ RULES" afterward (giving "devil hornz" sign with his right hand).

An audience member will be given a new Ford GT, just before they announce Clarkson, Hammond and May are returning to Top Gear.

Then the kicker: FM6 ALREADY LAUNCHED, and a copy has been sent to YOUR house! It should be there by the time you get home.

Thank you for playing Forza!
"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
#23 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2015 8:55:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dadiodude Go to Quoted Post
It wasn't a negative statement. My view is that any major franchise be it a game, movie, book or whatever has by its fifth or in this case sixth instalment already "bagged" it's audience. Sure, there always going to be some new punters for every release but by and large the developers/producers/writers etc are catering to their not insubstantial existing customer base and they certainly don't reinvent the wheel ( no pun intended). FM6 will largely be more of the same with a few new or updated elements. My point really is that E3 is way to early to draw any conclusions from what they show. All games look good at E3.

I agree, the difference between Fm5 at E3 and the finished product for example. Noticeable changes. I expect the same this time round too

#24 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 8:57:19 AM(UTC)
ForzaTech lol
#25 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2015 5:45:57 PM(UTC)

Well put! I expect it to go very much like this, but without the introduction of weather to the series. I pretty sure we'll finally see day/night transitions, but maybe another installment before we see weather or they could add it later on in an update. Either way, it'll be a great E3 for Forza!
10 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error