#1 Posted : Monday, February 2, 2015 7:17:00 AM(UTC)
Obviously it's tied to our gamertag profile thing but I don't have that thing anymore. I've changed it but it hasn't changed here at these forums. We stuck with them?

My Channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/tehbonce Twitter: @ThrillingTweets
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 10, 2015 11:05:13 PM(UTC)
Sadly, very.. sadly... the gamerpics they choose to use, are tied to snapshots of the stupid little Xbox Live Avatar thing. You have to take a snapshot of your avatar from the avatar editor , then that image, will be used. (You'll have to make the image your gamerpic, but then once you do that, you can change it again to anything else you wish)

I wish they'd tie it to whatever your X1 Gamerpic is though... I hate the avatars a lot.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
#3 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2016 1:16:37 PM(UTC)
How do I change my picture?
I don't know why my profile picture looks like that. I've never even seen that guy before.
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 22, 2016 5:14:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post
Sadly, very.. sadly... the gamerpics they choose to use, are tied to snapshots of the stupid little Xbox Live Avatar thing. You have to take a snapshot of your avatar from the avatar editor , then that image, will be used. (You'll have to make the image your gamerpic, but then once you do that, you can change it again to anything else you wish)

I wish they'd tie it to whatever your X1 Gamerpic is though... I hate the avatars a lot.

That would be helpful if they just changed once you have changed your gamerpic on the Xbox One. I really don't want to have what was my starter avatar shown...
Driver, designer and photographer. A man that does almost everything possible.
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 4, 2019 5:23:35 PM(UTC)

Could you break this down into simpler steps? Not sure what I have to do
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 9:28:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: topsy kret1 Go to Quoted Post

Could you break this down into simpler steps? Not sure what I have to do

The Avatar Editor was removed from the website. They are removing all websites with live.com and replacing with microsoft.com.

So you have to use the Avatar Editor on the Xbox 360. It's accessible from "customize avatar" on the Social Tab. The one with the Avatar standing there with the profile information.
From there, you have an option to take a picture to use as the gamerpic. It's very simple. The interface is very easy as long as you manage to enter the Avatar Editor.

Notification

Icon
Error