#1 Posted : Monday, February 2, 2015 7:08:25 AM(UTC)
[img]null[/img]

i have a stock motor big turbo supra with full race suspension and drivetrain, that i am attempting to tune for street drag. i have tinkerd with anti rolls in my drift cars and got the hang of it. but to whateffect does it have in street tuning for drag racing. also what is the difference between street tuning and track tuning for drag. any help is good help, thanks in advance.
#2 Posted : Monday, February 2, 2015 8:35:28 PM(UTC)
Best place for this question is probably The Strip.
As for the question regarding Anti Roll bars they have no effect on drag racing as the car doesn't turn at all when your racing so there is no body roll.

Regarding the difference between Street and Drag Strip tuning, Your main difference would be gearing. You can have a much shorter 1st gear on the strip due to the grip whereas the street requires a longer gear. Also there are minor changes you can make to suspension but most of my tunes I build share the same suspension setup. This can be found on some of my RWD drag tunes in the Drag tune database in The Strip - http://forums.forzamotor..._topics53_The-Strip.aspx
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 3, 2015 7:25:40 AM(UTC)
thank you for the info. it was helpful ;)
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 6, 2015 10:52:53 PM(UTC)
if im doing a drag tune its the same all round i can give you the run down if youd like once i get back on in the next few days just send me an add

DuMb ReMiX thanks

Notification

Icon
Error