#1 Posted : Sunday, February 1, 2015 2:41:20 PM(UTC)
Hello everyone,

I've been tying to find car clubs on Forza 4 that are based in South Africa but I've been disappointed so I've created my own - FORZA MZANSI Tag: FMZA. Feel free to join as I'm sharing my cars. I know we love racing and gaming but with our internet being on the slow side, we don't play much online. Essentially, I want be in a club with players who have a similar time-zone. Any help with this will be appreciated.

Thanks!
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, February 2, 2015 5:20:27 PM(UTC)
Message a player named ZAR NAT - he's from South Africa, and he's very good at the game.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 4, 2015 12:38:57 PM(UTC)
Thanks alot. Much appreciated.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 11, 2015 6:44:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EthanDanielsZA Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone,

I've been tying to find car clubs on Forza 4 that are based in South Africa but I've been disappointed so I've created my own - FORZA MZANSI Tag: FMZA. Feel free to join as I'm sharing my cars. I know we love racing and gaming but with our internet being on the slow side, we don't play much online. Essentially, I want be in a club with players who have a similar time-zone. Any help with this will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Ethan

TTSA is much very active on a daily basis.
www.facebook.com/ForzaSa
This is where action is at.

#5 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:15:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EthanDanielsZA Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone,

Thanks!

Finland is quite close. Time zone that is. Already have a great club, not gonna change, but send a FR if you need online competition (someone allways needs to be last, right?) :) GT same as nick here.
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 2:53:25 AM(UTC)
@ BEEMERSTEIN - Facebook shows TTSA as a Drift club. Is that correct ?

Better than always being right is knowing when to shut up
#7 Posted : Friday, February 13, 2015 2:01:24 AM(UTC)
A mate and myself have recently migrated from GT6 to FM4 ... and we've been looking for saffers like ourselves ... I'm sure we'd be happy to run online with you sometime ... especially if it's touge ... lol

Hit me up sometime mate ... gamertag: NinjaNizmo

Edited by user Friday, February 13, 2015 2:02:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2015 7:42:14 AM(UTC)
Im in South Africa and was looking for a club to join. Will send a request as soon as im online again.
#9 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2015 12:36:29 AM(UTC)
I'll add all of you as well
#10 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 7:25:03 AM(UTC)
HI There. South africa has a club for racing. SARR. Bulk of our racing is on f4. But everyone is slowly migrating to xbox one. The only problem with F6 is the difficulty in getting mp games going as we have no azure server in africa. So 9 times out of 10 it's impossible to create a race let alone join any.

Easiest way to fix that is by having a bud host a game in the uk and then everyone join on him/her.

If anyone in SA wants to join us for racing that would be great. Gamertag is Reiku San.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 17, 2015 5:19:21 AM(UTC)
I only started playing online a few weeks ago. Yes i know.... a bit delayed, But am enjoying it. I would also love to Join a South African car club. Still getting the hang of things though

Notification

Icon
Error