2 Pages12Next
 6 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 8:44:23 AM(UTC)

1965 Alfa Romeo GTA

Honda CRX Mugen
Paint by ABGRAPHICS

2001 Acura Integra
Painted by totlxtc

1994 Mazda Miata
Painted by ABGRAPHICS

2000 Nissan S15

2009 Honda S2000

1992 Honda NSX
Painted by totlxtc

1997 Nissan Skyline R33
Painted by totlxtc

Mitsubishi Evo.8
Done to match my paint. Will run easy 57's at Catalunya GP

2013 Toyota GT86
Done for Duffman D w/lower brake pressure (stock motor)

2013 Toyota GT86
Done for Duffman D w/lower brake pressure and NO AERO (stock motor)

2013 Subaru BRZ
Normal brake pressure (stock motor)

2013 Subaru BRZ
Normal brake pressure and NO AERO (stock motor)

2005 Honda NSX (grip)

2005 Honda NSX (speed)

2010 Nissan 370Z

2012 Vauxhall Astra

2003 Ferrari Challenge Stradale

KTM X-Bow w/drag tires (Sebring)

KTM X-Bow w/stock tires (general)

1976 #1 Ferrari 312 T2

Edited by user Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:29:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 8:58:27 AM(UTC)
The B class 370Z is fantastic Worm. Picked it up a couple of days ago and just hammered it in lobbies constantly. Can't quite keep up on the straights but powers round the bends like crazy. Got my Nissan affinity to 25 with that one!
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 12:38:53 PM(UTC)
Thanks man!
#4 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 12:51:51 PM(UTC)
The A Class Ferrari has quite a few of my PBs. One of the first, if not the first tune I downloaded from someone else.

Keep up the great work Worm

BTW, LOSER SIG lol. He didnt look like that on Super Sunday lol.

You know that someone had to say it, lol

Edited by user Monday, February 10, 2014 12:52:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 4:34:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GSW KnuckleHead Go to Quoted Post

BTW, LOSER SIG lol. He didnt look like that on Super Sunday lol.

BOOOOOOO This man!!!!!!

I dig your tunes Worm. I will have to go grab some of these up that i have not yet acquired!

Thank you!

Edited by user Monday, February 10, 2014 4:36:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 1:12:01 AM(UTC)
Great thread worm, love the graphics as well!

[AB]

(AB) ABGRAPHICS : FH4 / FM7 / Twitter / Discord / Flickr
#7 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 3:52:06 PM(UTC)
Damn that BRZ (with aero) is quick! Just put it 54th on Cat National in 3 (very sloppy) laps. Easily a sub 1:18 time in that when I get more time to run it. Still, highest BRZ on the LBs for now :-)
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 9:30:28 PM(UTC)
Nice shout out there! I ran a 17.4 in it!!
#9 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 3:51:00 AM(UTC)
Damn you! Well I was the highest BRZ for a few hours... Loving this car though, I have a feeling Subaru will be my next manufacturer affinity 25! The rear end gets super loose when you mash the gas hard, TCS on is definitely recommended in lobbies. The cornering grip is immense for this car. I'm taking turns 7-8 on Cat at around 70mph and hitting well over 100 by the bridge. In B class! That's insane!
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:05:52 AM(UTC)
Bout time :)

We know where to find your real tunes now .
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 5:35:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: S1yfa Go to Quoted Post
Damn you! Well I was the highest BRZ for a few hours... Loving this car though, I have a feeling Subaru will be my next manufacturer affinity 25! The rear end gets super loose when you mash the gas hard, TCS on is definitely recommended in lobbies. The cornering grip is immense for this car. I'm taking turns 7-8 on Cat at around 70mph and hitting well over 100 by the bridge. In B class! That's insane!

Yeah it's loose. TCS is a little OP in this game, I'm not a hero either will run whatever is fastest. You can run TCS in C class in some cars and fly.

Originally Posted by: I 1ee I Go to Quoted Post
Bout time :)

We know where to find your real tunes now .

:)

Starting to play more now. I made eleven B class cars and got decent enough tunes for lobbies on those and thirteen A class cars. Just tweaking here and there but nothing shared yet.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 12, 2014 5:38:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: BEAST

#12 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 9:10:32 AM(UTC)
went and snagged these up and went lobby racing last night
1992 Honda NSX
1997 Nissan Skyline R33

The R33 is fantastic! I was able to push it, and then keep pushing it! Snagged multiple come from behind victories after getting taken out several times (I swear the B lobbies are becoming a cesspool of wrecking filth)

I also had decent success with the 92 NSX.

I tried the 05 NSX's but not sure i grabbed the correct tune. I am guessing that the "speed" tune is named "Forza?"

Thanks for the Tunes!
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:34:08 AM(UTC)
I renamed it....lol
#14 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 3:42:01 PM(UTC)
unless you pulled it down, renamed it, and then shared it again i don't think the public will see the new name. Not that it really matters.
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 3:39:06 AM(UTC)
Honda CRX shared.

Two versions one is general for Catalunya and Silverstone, the other is for Catalunya School. It has ran top 10's at all and Zermatt has it #1 at Cat Nat.

Edited by user Thursday, February 13, 2014 4:07:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 4:21:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TG Wormburner Go to Quoted Post
Honda CRX shared.

Two versions one is general for Catalunya and Silverstone, the other is for Catalunya School. It has ran top 10's at all and Zermatt has it #1 at Cat Nat.

Boooo ! Zermatt smashed what I thought was a Solid cat nat time by 4 tenths !

Better pick this up to see whether I'm either a rubbish driver or rubbish tuner :)

*Edit* Worm this car is Epic mate ! Just ran a few laps before work . I just about matched my time and then the next lap I was .2 up just by the first split . Messed the chicane up of course tho .

Edited by user Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:09:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 8:14:39 AM(UTC)
Nice!

I hate this version of the track with a passion because of that first chicane.
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:32:05 AM(UTC)
Added the Evo.8 I did forever ago with my paint. Forgot to have it in there.
#19 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 12:27:37 PM(UTC)
I just grabbed your d class mini tune and got #102 on sebring full with it. Awesome set up, very impressive. Thanks for sharing these!!
#20 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 6:57:22 AM(UTC)
The CRX... Thank you! It's leaving everybody behind online!
#21 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 9:28:15 AM(UTC)
Wormburner thanks for the great tunes! I'm new to racing sims and I'm not that great. Your tunes, however, are. I have beaten most of my PBs with these tunes. Having consistent tunes like these is helping me understand how to control the cars better. So you are in a way making me a better driver. Keep up the great work!

First forum post completed :p
#22 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 4:44:43 PM(UTC)
Two things worm
1. Who the hell is "Tuned by Worm"? Is that you? Or some ripoff tag?
2. Could you maybe work on some S class or even more A class? Mclaren F1, F50, F40, any exotics would be nice and much appreciated. I want to see how my tunes compare to yours!
Team AMS - Alien Motorsports - Members: AMS Redline, AMS Sash, AMS Kenpachi, AMS Kustom Dipz, AMS Renta, AMS Matt, AMS Shagga
#23 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 5:56:00 PM(UTC)
Thank you to everyone!

@Jawshe - Tuned by Worm was cars I did at Turn 10 before release for the general public. I will eventually get to A and S class, just working my way up the ladder and enjoying this and some other games. I don't release base tunes or anything unless I think it's right. Still screw up now and then and go back and facepalm when I drive it.
#24 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 7:35:16 PM(UTC)
So the "Tuned by Worm" are somewhat "worse" than any tunes by the gamertag "TG Wormburner"?
Team AMS - Alien Motorsports - Members: AMS Redline, AMS Sash, AMS Kenpachi, AMS Kustom Dipz, AMS Renta, AMS Matt, AMS Shagga
#25 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2014 8:17:16 PM(UTC)
They are basic tunes, I didn't get a chance to run them over and over. It generally takes me a couple hours to work out a build so they are tuned good, just built for more grip with the class based upon where they fall in career events.

I had 5 days to tune every car in the game, brought my notebook of scribbled nonsense out there with me and started. Some of the cars felt okay straight away, some took a little time. They will likely be worse than what I currently do. Everything on this page/gallery will be current and done as best as I can.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error