#1 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 10:58:28 AM(UTC)
This is not for those of you who already have a bunch of purpose built drift cars this is for the (please don't take offense) noobs. I have a garage full of $500,000 to $2,000,000 drift cars out of anything from an RX-7 to an Aston Martin Virage. As I'm trying to get some fresh blood into FM4 drifting I am giving them away for nothing. DM me your GT and we'll talk and you may just get yourself a free car already tuned to drift. I'm leaving all the tunes unlocked so you can see the settings and apply them to different cars.
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:31:28 AM(UTC)
Thanks Redsox0521, this guy just gifted me a Porsche 911 and it handles like a dream you can practically drift it blindfolded. Thanks again
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 8, 2015 3:28:58 PM(UTC)
Hey dude, is this still up? I would love to have a Charger Daytona drift car. My GT is Armands007 :D
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 9:10:19 AM(UTC)
Hello,
I play forza since the first forza game, I've drifted many diffrent cars on many diffrent circuits but I never managed to set up a good drift car.
I can manage to get almost every car in a controled drift but none of them seem to really fit me and when I start tuning I get close to something but far not close enough.
When I saw this topic I was curious if you could give me, I'm willing to pay (just placed 3th at an contest so money enough haha), a good drift car.
Don't know if it is possible that I get a car with unlocked tuning set up so I can see what is going on there, but it would be really nice.

You opened this topic so I guess you know fairly good what you are doing with the cars, maybe that you are willing to help me by giving or selling me a car with a proper drif set-up.

Thanks in advance and I hope this topic is still going :P

haha just saw you leave the tunings unlocked, thats awesome!

Edited by user Thursday, March 12, 2015 9:12:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2015 2:50:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Steve Induhood Go to Quoted Post
Hello,
I play forza since the first forza game, I've drifted many diffrent cars on many diffrent circuits but I never managed to set up a good drift car.
I can manage to get almost every car in a controled drift but none of them seem to really fit me and when I start tuning I get close to something but far not close enough.
When I saw this topic I was curious if you could give me, I'm willing to pay (just placed 3th at an contest so money enough haha), a good drift car.
Don't know if it is possible that I get a car with unlocked tuning set up so I can see what is going on there, but it would be really nice.

You opened this topic so I guess you know fairly good what you are doing with the cars, maybe that you are willing to help me by giving or selling me a car with a proper drif set-up.

Thanks in advance and I hope this topic is still going :P

haha just saw you leave the tunings unlocked, thats awesome!

If he dont help you out i can send you some tunes.

#6 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 1:08:27 AM(UTC)
Hello TRN Shado,

That would be really nice. I don't have any respons from RedSox0521 jet.
My gt is Steve Induhood
and make your prize for the tune, I don't need them to be free I just want some good tunes like I mentioned above.
I would really appreciate it if you could send me a tune.

#7 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2015 6:28:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Steve Induhood Go to Quoted Post
Hello TRN Shado,

That would be really nice. I don't have any respons from RedSox0521 jet.
My gt is Steve Induhood
and make your prize for the tune, I don't need them to be free I just want some good tunes like I mentioned above.
I would really appreciate it if you could send me a tune.

Dm me the actual drift cars you want and i will send them. i aint gonna send you ferrari gtos or million dollar porsches though lol
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 1:02:38 AM(UTC)
Looking for a simple rx-7 doesn't have to be purpose built or be free just don't have disc two for fm4 and the rx7 is one of my favorite drifters
#9 Posted : Thursday, January 14, 2016 5:40:10 PM(UTC)
AoM Reckless is my gt is been drifting since forza 3 but I'm now back from the Xbox one and started playing forza 4 again started it up and realized I have nothing now 2 cars no paints and no designs

Notification

Icon
Error