2 Pages12Next
 4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 18, 2015 7:47:21 AM(UTC)
XBOX ONE - Trying to enjoy video games and also being a parent....what a struggle it can be. Any gamer who has children knows the plights and frustrations that come. You may be lucky to get some time in 2 hours a week. I have 3 children. Ages 8, 6 and 1. I understand and I am here for you. Your just looking forward to Saturday night when you know you will be able to race all night, and then your kid gets sick and pukes, next thing you know one of them is on the couch and your watching Spongebob and holding a trashcan for 9 hours. We here in The Parent Hood, know you probably have PTPD, Post Traumatic Parent Disorder. We also know there is a good chance when we hop in game and see you online and join, it very well may be your kid. Which could explain why your car is now neon and covered in stickers, and the rest of your garage has changed into characters from Cars. Were just gonna smile, nod, and keep playing. Were not going to talk smack on the mic, or bump them. Because we get it. The Parent Hood is for mature gamers who want to have fun. Now after the kids are in bed we may have a little fun amongst ourselves, that's cool too. The Parent Hood is for gamers who want a community to run with, a leaderboard to post on, and also understand the plights of the situations at hand...If this sounds like a place for you, and probably your child to hang out. Or if your old enough and mature enough to be a part of, then feel free to search for The Parent Hood ....tag PTPD...in clubs. This is a club with intent on growing and having in game club meets where we can play and talk about the **** things our kids did during the week. You can also send me a friend request and I will send you an invitation personally.

Edited by user Sunday, January 18, 2015 9:17:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2015 8:19:06 AM(UTC)
I'm 45, with 2 boys (11 & 6) so I totally understand what you are saying. Not on a lot and had avoided the "clubs" thinking it would be mostly kids and teenagers. So, I am really interested in this club. Thanks for the open invite and I will try to look it up next tie I am on.
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2015 11:02:33 AM(UTC)
Hi guys, sounds like a club for me. I look forward to Saturday nights too lol my two are 4 and 9. Hope to see you guys on the road :-)
I cant drive very well.........
User is suspended until 6/13/2042 5:56:12 PM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2015 11:12:37 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread moved from Discussion to Club Lounge - MM]

Edited by user Saturday, January 24, 2015 11:20:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, January 26, 2015 7:58:23 AM(UTC)
Hi there,

If anyone wants to invite me for some driving. ( after 10 pm, when my boys and wife are asleep ;)

GT: Telderman 34 years young from the Netherlands
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Monday, February 9, 2015 12:11:48 PM(UTC)
I'm in. I signed up a couple of days ago. 45 with a 13 yr old boy and 10 yr old girl.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Monday, February 9, 2015 1:41:28 PM(UTC)
This also sounds great. I will look for you. Don't have children, but as a 45 yr old I'd rather have a more relaxed and friendly atmosphere than what I've seen so far online.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Monday, February 9, 2015 3:42:03 PM(UTC)
I just joined. But I am really new to online gaming, even though I had a 360 for years (never bought an XBOX LIVE GOLD membership before).

Aside from just being a member of this club, how do we actually find each other online? The online road trips and free roams just seems random. Is there a way to default for those just to other members of the club?
#9 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 11:39:55 AM(UTC)
I would like to join, RegRus85 is my gamer tag.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, February 17, 2015 3:04:47 AM(UTC)
Hi,

I read your post and I know what you mean :)
I'm not really a 'clubbing' guy, but for this I would gladly make an exception.
I'm 39 and have 2 little boys. I like driving the cars that are older then myself. I put my oldest boy behind the wheel sometimes to get some 'wreck skill points'(or whatever it's called).

I am not a gold member yet as I have the xbox one just recently, but I'll try to join the club soon.

bye
#11 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2015 6:06:55 PM(UTC)
44 here with 2 little girls. Sounds like a good club, I'll have to check it out. Thanks!
#12 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2015 4:31:47 PM(UTC)
22 with my first girl last November. game time is precious! add me any time to cruise around!

gt xbox1: Lost x sslumdog
We Are Legacy
#13 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2015 11:24:50 AM(UTC)
Hey all,
32 here, sstay - at - home Dad and disabled veteran.

I actually started a club for me and my close friends and another in met on here that wants to get on a professional race team as a mechanic. We're "Whoops!" Aka "Car, tree, shoot!" Lol we're "N07" as our club tag.

But as i said, I'm a stay at home Dad with a homeschooling 4 year old that already is learning to read. She's wicked smart... fml. Lol.

I'd love to get to know you guys and have friendly club rivalries; ) I'm actually on quite alot. So feel free if you see me to say hi.

As for my "stigma". ..
I am a 1% driver. I'm currently hoping to get a stage rally car team going for Wounded Warrior and Chris' charity and others like it. So yeah it know how to drive.

But online i reciprocate what's given. When someone immature tries to hit me when I'm in my cuda and they're in a lambo... it's their funeral.

Been online quite a bit lately and have had people either only do the 1 mile run with their X cars... or they rage quit or boot me because l can drive. It'd be nice to just hang out with mature fun loving people.

I'm seriously not that competitive except on the rivalries board. I promise lol

Edited by user Thursday, March 5, 2015 11:25:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#14 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2015 1:00:35 PM(UTC)
Sweet guys im up for this club 31 from milton keynes wiyh a wife and two kids aged 14 snd 7 hook me up on most nites wen oldest out with freinds youngest playing minecraft in is room and the wife banging FACEBOOK like hrr life depends on it

#15 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2015 1:03:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ObsessedFOXIE Go to Quoted Post
Sweet guys im up for this club 31 from milton keynes wiyh a wife and two kids aged 14 snd 7 hook me up on most nites wen oldest out with freinds youngest playing minecraft in is room and the wife banging FACEBOOK like hrr life depends on it

Invite and freinds requestd from other minded dsds
#16 Posted : Saturday, March 7, 2015 3:23:40 PM(UTC)
Just joined as well. Been playing forza games for a long time. Wife and I (32) have a 2 month old at home now. Can't wait to chat with some of you guys online.
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 10:38:30 PM(UTC)
Sounds like a great idea. I'm frequently on (43 with a 1 yr old - Sydney, Australia) but I really enjoy casual gaming. I'll keep an eye out for you and other club members.

GT: Broken Hamlet

Cheers.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, March 17, 2015 4:29:33 AM(UTC)
I also understand this...lol I'm only 27 but have a 2 year old and another on the way....i live in Australia but will be on tonight to join and hopefully cruise and rave with you sometime my gamertag is sleek03 see you guys soon
#19 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2015 7:22:37 AM(UTC)
Just got decent connection, so happy to see a club for parents with forza obsessed offspring.

40ish Dad of 2 boys ( 5 & 3 ). Child designed cars for fun cruising and racing. Bit of drifting or as my eldest son called it crashing lol.

GT: OrB72
#20 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:00:45 PM(UTC)
24 with 2 kids ages 4and 1 and i would love to join. Cuase i wanna play online but with my kids round i steer clear cause of young ppl and swearing. I'm only rockin a 360
#21 Posted : Saturday, June 20, 2015 10:38:06 AM(UTC)
im interested, ITS Twister is my gamertag
#22 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2015 12:43:32 PM(UTC)
I'm up for this club, 34 years young, married with 3 kids. Would be great to game with like minded and mature gamers
#23 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2015 3:46:05 PM(UTC)
I'm 44 with 12 & 9 yr old boys. Sounds just like what I'm looking for!! Gonna look ya up.
#24 Posted : Wednesday, July 8, 2015 2:02:58 AM(UTC)
31 with 3 kids (7,5, and 2)

Usually avoid clubs/clans ect unless they have these kinda rules. Sounds good. My gtag is Kwim Skyler
#25 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2015 1:08:28 PM(UTC)
Count me In!! 42 with 9 yr old kid. Add me up!
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error