This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
111 Pages12345>>PrevNext
 32 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:25:34 AM(UTC)
ONLY INTERLAGOS CIRCUIT...

Dan, I do not know the numbers of copies sold in my country, Brazil, but bear with me ... if 1,000 Brazilians buy the FZ M6 just by having the Interlagos circuit, this gives a total of $ 60,000 ($ 60.00 x 1,000 copies) This reimburse the cost of the production of the Interlagos circuit?

Please Dan, this is the sixth edition of Motorsport series, try inserting the Interlagos circuit.

Edited by user Thursday, January 15, 2015 6:29:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#52 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:28:46 AM(UTC)
[quote=Nelor;253022]Hardcore rivals mode with only tcs and stm allowed.[/quote

How is it hardcore if it allows any assists never mind the most noob of assists tcs/stm.

you have to be kidding, right?
 2 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:36:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SuperYendor Go to Quoted Post
Number of cars... I'm ok with the car count. But more race cars are needed in a racing game.

Couldn't agree more.

Tier 9 - 14k points - Driving since 2010.
#54 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:56:01 AM(UTC)
If F1 cars are included, design them to function as they do in real life. Modern ones with DRS and KERS and 7 gears.

Add Mid Ohio to the track list. Shouldn't all the tracks that major racing series like Indy Car race on be included.
 6 users liked this post.
#55 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 5:57:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MR 651 Go to Quoted Post

• The return of custom public lobbies

• Allow lobby tuning as an option for private custom lobbies only. This would help both friends and clubs collectively work on setups together.

• Selectable restrictions for each type and level of performance upgrades.

• Along with the Car Club option, the inclusion of a Racing League option. This could function in a similar fashion to Madden Football Online Franchise:

1. The player that creates the league would become the League Administer. (A player can join multiple leagues but can only have one league created at a time.)
  1. The League Administer would then have the option to designate Co-Administers
  1. The type of racing league could then be set whether its circuit racing, drifting, etc.
  1. Full lobby options (Upgrade Restrictions, weather options, car-class, required pit-stops, number of players/CPUs, etc) would carry over into the league options that would be set by the League Administer.
  1. Point scoring system and number of racing events in a season would also be set by the League Admin (Cap a season at 20 races).
  1. Tracks, number of laps, and whether to have qualifying would be determined at the start of the season by the League Admin. (The number of laps should be chosen independently for each track (i.e. Maple Valley 10 Laps, Sunset 15 Laps, Nurburgring 12 Laps, etc.))
  1. Race dates and times would be set on the League calendar. Once set, an auto-notification would be sent to each player’s inbox with the dates and times adjusted for time zone differences or the player could set an in-game reminder.
  1. Once the season is over, winners are determined, prize credits are awarded and the season starts anew, with the league admin setting the racing schedule.

FAN-TAS-TIC!!!!

1 user liked this post.
#56 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 6:14:46 AM(UTC)
Alot of my wishes have been said here: http://forums.forzamotor...Forza-Motorsport-6.aspx

Lets hope these things get added in, if it turns out to have less content than fm5 i dread to think the reactions xD

Edited by user Thursday, January 15, 2015 6:15:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#57 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 6:55:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR Toffo Go to Quoted Post

How is it hardcore if it allows any assists never mind the most noob of assists tcs/stm.

It's for racing cars, they run them in real life do they not? I try to never run tcs, but an Indy or F1 I'll run the noob assist hehe.

#58 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 7:00:00 AM(UTC)
Wish we can create custom championship. Choose circuits, cars and create a championhship to be play online and off-line, earning points in every race, like F1 champ, WTCC et.
By the way a WTCC mode will be great!!!
 4 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 7:13:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nelor Go to Quoted Post

It's for racing cars, they run them in real life do they not? I try to never run tcs, but an Indy or F1 I'll run the noob assist hehe.

tcs is banned in f1 not 100% sure about indy cars but im assuming its banned in that also

Hardcore leaderboard is a good idea though but should be 100% hardcore, No assists whatsoever and including no line
 2 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 6/13/2042 5:56:12 PM(UTC)
#60 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 9:16:04 AM(UTC)
More body mods options for ALL cars. Forza always lacked in that area.
#61 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 9:29:00 AM(UTC)

tcs is banned in f1 not 100% sure about indy cars but im assuming its banned in that also

Hardcore leaderboard is a good idea though but should be 100% hardcore, No assists whatsoever and including no line

I did not know that about F1, I just assumed I guess ☺

Hardcore definitely should have no line, chase view or map(I'd be lost 😁)
 1 user liked this post.
#62 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 10:21:56 AM(UTC)
Vinyls transfer over from FN5
infront/behind split times at markers
fix glitched painting areas on cars
Allow Vinyls to transfer over from FM5
Allow some sort of gifting setup so we can offer prizes for our own competitions
Allow a way for a group to paint a design together

but most importantly I would like to be able to use my FM5 Vinyls in FM6
"I have, in fact, no interest in life outside racing cars."
- Enzo Ferrari

True Forza start date: June 2005
 1 user liked this post.
#63 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 10:47:14 AM(UTC)
In FM 5 I think the driving realism and graphic are flawless never played anything better but there should be few things that needed to be added.
1) in career have championship races to earn pionts to win make it more exciting and more thrilling to win, make race feel more challeging mabey do this on multiplayer.
2) music didn't set with the driving at all not compared FM4 which was awsome so better music please
3) there was no build up to the faster cars as you progresses you easly jus had a free choise on what you want to do old would to see so progression as I play.
4) obviously weather and day night changes would change scenery during play make look awsome
5) car clubs gone also no much choise in free play on what options you what to change on what sort of race you want to do like militaryclass raceing Ect.
6) performance customisation good as always but more body customisation would be good to to any car to full racer and also branded tyres will ad bit more relistic, extra detail can go a long way !
 6 users liked this post.
#64 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 11:51:24 AM(UTC)
Custom public lobbies in multiplayer where the player can set the rules and restrictions for the race and have it available for anyone to join, like we had in FM4, and not just hoppers like in FM5.
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 6:39:21 PM(UTC)
From the recent observations to how Turn10 chooses the stage of select cars to be in the game. I and many others would greatly appreciate the investment of Turn10 to look at the 2003 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra (Code name: Terminator), to be the replacement for the 2000 Cobra R representing the "new edge" body style from 99-04.
The Termi has 5 more horsepower from the Eaton M112 S/C and has a more aggressive look over its roadster predecessor. Still to this day the 03 Cobra is one of the more sought after late model cars on the market.
This car has needed to be in the game for many Motorsports so DONT SKIP IT OVER AGAIN.
Thanks
 5 users liked this post.
#66 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 7:09:13 PM(UTC)
Weather
Night racing
Gifting cars
Storefront
Auction House
More rims and be able to adjust offset
More body kits and bring back Forza rear bumper
Sell cars back to the game
Cars dealership menu like FM4
Career specific leaderboards
Better BOV sounds

3 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 8:30:38 PM(UTC)
Local Leaderboard is the thing I miss the most from the past versions.

One notch better would be the ability to delete times, or better yet, the local leaderboard automatically update times from the same car. This way one car doesn't dominate your top 10 times at a track within a class.

Sticky grass or time penalties for extreme corner cutting. Straight lining peeps at Road Atlanta makes me hate racing that track I used to love.
 2 users liked this post.
#68 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 10:57:48 PM(UTC)
Day/night
Weather
More cars
Adjustable offset
New wheels! (Dont copy/paste like they have done since FM3)
More tuning options

Edited by user Thursday, January 15, 2015 10:58:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#69 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 2:15:13 AM(UTC)
More cars
More tracks
Adjustable offset on wheels
More rims
Sticky tyres that actualy work
Day/night
Weather
Deeper tuning for those who want and care about it, easy tuning for those who dont.
OEM wheels for a brand we can pick not just the simplest rims u get( fks golf mk6 gti, not put 17" on but the ability to choose 18" and different styles of OEM)
When choosing oem colour, put what that colour is named also.
 7 users liked this post.
#70 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 2:38:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Paulao Tanaarea Go to Quoted Post

Dan, I do not know the numbers of copies sold in my country, Brazil, but bear with me ... if 1,000 Brazilians buy the FZ M6 just by having the Interlagos circuit, this gives a total of $ 60,000 ($ 60.00 x 1,000 copies) This reimburse the cost of the production of the Interlagos circuit?

Please Dan, this is the sixth edition of Motorsport series, try inserting the Interlagos circuit.

UP, Interlagos for
Ayrton Senna...
 8 users liked this post.
#71 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 3:30:58 AM(UTC)
Please Turn 10,

We all want the Nissan Silvia S14 back into FM6 and all the other cars listed because they are all very popular cars and also are significant to the car and Motorsport world. These cars are in demand by most of your customers that are exposed and to drifting in the game. Also the most popular Youtubers of Forza are driters. That is what gets most viewed and the most respected. This is what the people want So please Turn 10, I am making this a very wise suggestion for you to take on. They were in all of the previous Forza games besides FM5. I think this is enough to make a slight difference.

Please, Forza Community TRY TO LIKE THIS so we can make a difference.

S14

Some Other Significant Cars and Drift Cars

1994 Nissan Silvia S14 Club K's
1992 Nissan Silvia S13 Club K's
1993 Nissan 240sx
1993 Nissan R32 Skyline GT-R
1987 Nissan Skyline R31 GT-R
2003 Nissan Skyline V35 / 350GT
1990 Mazda FC RX-7
2002 Mazda FD RX-7 Spirit R
1997 Lexus SC300
1992 Toyota Supra

1989 Nissan R32 4 Door
1996 Nissan R33 4 Door
1998 Toyota Chaser Tourer V

More Bodykits & Wings

BCL WINGS
TOP SECERET
ROCKET BUNNY
LIBERTY WALK
BN SPORT

Tracks

Tsukuba
Fujimi Kaido
Suzuka
Willow Springs
Ebisu
Irwindale
Long Beach
Infinion

Features

OFFSET ADJUST
MORE CUSTOMIZATION
User Created Lobbys
Auction House
Store Front
Online Replays
Gifting Money, Paints, Vinal Groups, Tunes, Cars
More Cars + (ALL CARS FROM FM5 STANDARD + DLC, ALL CARS FROM FH2 STANDARD + DLC) SCAN NEW CARS WE HAVE NOT PAID FOR YET IN THE GAME
ALL TRACKS FROM FM5 TO FM6 + MORE ^^^ Listed UP Here

[img]null[/img]

Edited by user Friday, January 16, 2015 4:05:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GT:👉JimmyDATWOG
Drifting Daily
S-Chassis = ❤⚡🔰🎌👌
 4 users liked this post.
#72 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 3:46:21 AM(UTC)

PLEASE ONLY INTERLAGOS CIRCUIT...

1 user liked this post.
#73 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 3:46:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LiQu1d Sw0rDz Go to Quoted Post
Weather
Night racing
Gifting cars
Storefront
Auction House
More rims and be able to adjust offset
More body kits and bring back Forza rear bumper
Sell cars back to the game
Cars dealership menu like FM4
Career specific leaderboards

Better BOV sounds

And the inclusion of the Interlagos circuit in Brazil.
 2 users liked this post.
#74 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 3:48:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JucaTollabur Go to Quoted Post

PLEASE ONLY INTERLAGOS CIRCUIT...

Thanks Tollabur!!! Thanks.

1 user liked this post.
#75 Posted : Friday, January 16, 2015 4:07:09 AM(UTC)

Most race cars don't have TCS or STM or even ABS. The reason for this is weight saving and driver skill. Only games will have this is so that it's playable for people of all skill levels.

F1 for an example does not allow any of this.

Touring Cars don't have it either. DTM doesn't have it. WTCC doesn't have it. Clio Cup doesn't have it. Le Mans doesn't have it. V8SC don't have it. The list goes on and on.

Edited by user Friday, January 16, 2015 4:22:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

111 Pages12345>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error