This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
111 Pages<<108109110111PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#2726 Posted : Sunday, January 8, 2017 6:20:33 AM(UTC)
Hi, everyone. 
This is the My wish List .Thank you.

・Hide GUI in Relpay ( like in Forza Horizon 3 )

・pace CAR ( Formation Lap / Caution )

・Penalty system and no fictional Tirebarrier ( Drive-through penalty / time penalty )

・user Event tour ( like in horizon Blueprint )

・Employ a Drivator in Career Mode

・many Homespaces ( like in Forza4 )
#2727 Posted : Monday, January 9, 2017 5:04:33 AM(UTC)
Honestly, there's a lot of stuff Horizon 3 did that I would love to see in FM7 (I mean come on, we know there is no more dev going into FM6):

- Blueprint Championships (possibly include this in Free Play?)
- Audio sliders for SFX, Engine, Tires, and Music.
- All the new wheel FFB settings from Horizon 3 (dampening, understeer, center spring, etc.)
- Better variation in the rain texture on the cars (there is severely obvious tiling in FM6 and FH3. Really kills the beauty of the graphics with blatantly repeating textures)
- Adjustable seat position in cockpit view
- Adjustable field of view for all views
- Option to remove hands and wheel in cockpit view
- "Manufacturer" option on assists so that each car has certain driving aids (TCS, ABS, Semi-Auto, etc.) enabled if the real-life model has them

FM6 is gorgeous and has an amazing car and track selection but the actual features are still missing a lot. Horizon 3 did so many new, and excellent things and I hope those lessons carry over into Motorsport 7!
 2 users liked this post.
#2728 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2017 6:31:37 AM(UTC)
Test and Tune lobbies!!! In GT6 my friends and I could open a lobby, choose a car, track it, return to the pit, change the tune of the car, or if we chose, change to another car completely. This is probably the number one thing we wanted from GT in Forza.
 3 users liked this post.
#2729 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2017 4:44:04 PM(UTC)
* I would like the ability to gift unlocked vinyl groups and liveries to other players. This enabled a lot more creativity among players working together to create something. in FM4 you could source unlocked editable vinyl groups from other players. Which lead to much more detailed and accurate liveries available to all. The system now is broken one person must now create every single vinyl on a car for it to be available to share. No one has that much time and it is visible to me that the the amount and quality of liveries available in the.... "storefront" has diminished greatly since FM4.

* I would like to be able to save multiplayer lobby custom game types again. Why was this removed? I now have to have an excel spread sheet with all my settings listed out so i can be consistent week to week when hosting events.

* I would like to see my best lap time the entire time i'm racing, why is it only displayed briefly?

* in FM4 the search menus where you physically typed in a word would remember what you had typed in before, this was incredibly helpful then and is greatly missed now where we have to get in a car then search by gamertag to see if maybe a painter we like has created something for that car, only to have to try again with a new car typing all the information over...... if only there was a nice easy to navigate menu that displayed everything a particular person had uploaded

* a lap counter while viewing a saved replay

* the ability to add ballast and position it fore and aft within the car

* adjust the field of view from cockpit view

* make tuning adjustments to the car while in online lobbies between races

* make tuning adjustments during a pit stop along with choosing to change tires and amount of fuel (online custom lobbies could choose the level of damage a pit stop would fix)

* rain tires

* Open custom online lobbies like FM4

SlowMotionFire

#2730 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 4:17:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SlowMotionFire Go to Quoted Post

* rain tires

We have rain tires. You can't do a wet race in the game without rain tires. If the race is wet, you're automatically fitted with rain tires no matter your upgrades and setup.
Still I Rise
 2 users liked this post.
#2731 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2017 6:13:27 AM(UTC)
Can a mod change the thread title to Forza Motorsport 7 Features Wishlist? Clearly nothing is going to be added to Forza Motorsport 6 at this stage.
 3 users liked this post.
#2732 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 8:59:08 AM(UTC)
- Have the option of fitting restrictor's on cars in the upgrade menu. Instead of setting horsepower penalties in the multiplayer options, have this under upgrades. There is multiple advantages of this.
1. It allows you to detune the cars to make them more competitive in different classes or to help balance builds for league racing.
2. It allows a better Balance of Performance (BoP) for, once again, league racing where currently there can only be 3 different groups. At the moment, if we balance a car from the start of a season, a slot is automatically taking because certain cars need restrictions. And that leaves less room in the middle of season for BoP changes.
3. It makes it REALLY convenient to tune a car with the restriction without having to bounce between the lobby and tuning section.

- Release more vehicles that are in actual race series (current and past) instead of ridiculous vehicles that's fun for the first 3 hours. Utimately, it's us league racers that continue to play Forza two years after it's release, and will greatly increase the replay value to other general gamers as well.

- Replay, Replay, Replay. Get rid of the ridiculous replay and spectating camera angles. It would make it more fun to watch races, like iRacing and Project Cars.

- Speaking of spectating, under the Forza TV option, have the ability to watch live lobby races. Thinking of us league racers again.

- Have more aero options. This can greatly increase the amount of cars that can compete in S class. Make more cars available with diffusers. I'm not sure how you racers think about this, but have two forza aero options. Have the current forza aero as "Forza Sport", so you can have the adjustability, but is merely enough aero for higher classes, and create a new "Forza GT" aero package with higher downforce, more like in the 500lb-700lb upper limit. Who knows, that could create a new GT4-GT5 class.

There are more, but I think that should do for now.

Edited by user Friday, January 27, 2017 9:10:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2733 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 3:43:05 AM(UTC)
Co-op career in the main Forza Motorsport series would be boss, like proper team racing in a racing team of up to 4. You know you want to make it happen!
 1 user liked this post.
#2734 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 2:35:25 PM(UTC)
For FM7:

In game music player from local files. Groove is horrible in FH3, I'm lucky if it will play one song before crashing and there's absolutely no need for me to stream music that I have sitting on a USB drive in the first place. Simple Background Music Player is about the best solution I've been able to find and that is sad.

The addition of rallycross and/or rally stages would be 1000x more interesting to me than bikes or autox (assuming it's anything like the last time you guys tried autox)

Descriptions of upgrades and conversions w/ actual details on the new motor/displacement upgrades/etc.

Restore diversity of manufacturer decals like we had in FM2 and 3

Bring back the auction house

Let us trade/sell unlocked vinyl groups, liveries, and setups again

Implement the cool game data and telemetry reviewing features from FH3

Dynamic weather and time of day (seems like this is a given though)

Much more granular control of freeplay/multiplayer events in regards to car selection, drivatars, environment, etc.

A lot deeper and more flexible career mode.
#2735 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 2:51:19 PM(UTC)
again they are not updating Forza 6 anymore other than new RC Championships, better to put this stuff in the 7 wishlist
#2736 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 5:51:04 PM(UTC)
Adjustable traction control like in real racing. Thx Forza 7 moght blow all away
 1 user liked this post.
#2737 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2017 4:19:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
again they are not updating Forza 6 anymore other than new RC Championships, better to put this stuff in the 7 wishlist

I'm under the impression they're one and the same. Because let's be real - any features for Forza 7 will have been decided long before they announce it.
 1 user liked this post.
#2738 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 6:36:13 PM(UTC)
This should really be a Forza Motorsport 7 wishlist.

So, this time I'm requesting that AI logic be tweaked so that they don't do really idiotic stuff that nobody on Earth would do. Examples include braking heavily on approach to Eau Rouge at Spa-Francorchamps, slowing down way too much for banked bends on superspeedways (players on difficulty below Unbeatable on Indianapolis can expect IndyCars to slow from 235 MPH to like 180 for no reason and pretty much ensure that you rear-end them), and exiting pit lane and darting straight for the racing line even though cars are approaching at more than twice their speed. I know most players aren't Ayrton Senna and AI kinda act like they're not professional drivers either, but some of their behaviors rank below complete noobs that have no idea what a race is.
Still I Rise
#2739 Posted : Saturday, February 4, 2017 11:45:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: IceMan PJN Go to Quoted Post
This should really be a Forza Motorsport 7 wishlist.

So, this time I'm requesting that AI logic be tweaked so that they don't do really idiotic stuff that nobody on Earth would do. Examples include braking heavily on approach to Eau Rouge at Spa-Francorchamps, slowing down way too much for banked bends on superspeedways (players on difficulty below Unbeatable on Indianapolis can expect IndyCars to slow from 235 MPH to like 180 for no reason and pretty much ensure that you rear-end them), and exiting pit lane and darting straight for the racing line even though cars are approaching at more than twice their speed. I know most players aren't Ayrton Senna and AI kinda act like they're not professional drivers either, but some of their behaviors rank below complete noobs that have no idea what a race is.

Having just done the 100 laps of Indianapolis showcase (Keep endurance racing in Forza 7 please!) I noticed all of this too. Cars exiting the pits would simply not return to the racing line in a natural way, always cutting across almost the entire track to get to their racing line, often crashing into other cars on the way. Both in this race and on the 200 laps Miami Homestead the drivatars would brake for turns as well which feels completely unnecessary on any difficulty setting. Why not just keep a consistent slower speed throughout each lap?

Eu Rouge can just be a mess at times. Not just the turn itself but the straightaway afterwards, drivatars sometimes just refuse to accelerate on this straight at all, at least in the rain, causing many a frustrating accident.
#2740 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 6:19:30 PM(UTC)
Kind of a dumb request, but you know how you have "turn off drivatar aggression" in the career mode and free play? How about putting that in Private Lobbies as well? Some of us get a small group of three together and just want to fill out a few more cars and not have the drivatars give us the public hopper experience.

Another would be to get rid of the damned road glare. Race drivers wear polarized glasses which eliminate glare. These glasses have been available for over 60 years.

Drivatars - let's not have them move in front of you and hit the brakes in the middle of a long straight only just to send you skidding into the grass then go speeding off with the "You've been Turn 10'd" troll face over the top of them.

#2741 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 9:46:50 AM(UTC)
Adjust league calculation to include a negative adjustment for high impact car contact and off track driving.

With telemetry collected for the race there should be a way to use this data to add to the overall value that places a racer in a particular league just as race position currently does that moves a racer into a higher or lower league. With an impact over amount Z to car X from car Y where car Y did not receive any impact from other cars or structures, subtract points from racers current league rating. The same type of adjustment should be applied for off track driving where a car goes off track without any prior impact. The amount should be incremental enough to not penalize a player for an occasional mistake but persistent events would cause that player to be moved down into a lower league.
 1 user liked this post.
#2742 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2017 2:55:38 PM(UTC)
Dunno if anyone has suggested this, but why do we not get to see how far behind we are the leader and the car in front in seconds?
IN the spectator mode it shows how far each and every car is in seconds, so it's not like the feature is not there.

Would be alot better to know how far behind you are in seconds instead of meters/feet.
 1 user liked this post.
#2743 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 11:34:06 PM(UTC)
I have too many individual requests to list them all here, but the official trailer for PCARS 2 did just come out and it looks incredible. I don't mean the looks, I mean the content. I have been a Forza nut since day one, but PCARS did do things that Forza 6 did not. Please blow us away and fill FM7 to the brim so as to compete with the more recent sim racers on PC and Xbox One.
 1 user liked this post.
#2744 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 11:57:45 AM(UTC)
The ability to group cars and name the group like FM4, track editior and creator, dynamic time of day and weather, company names of car modification parts, qualifying before big races, animated pit stops, audience view while in replay mode, the ability to customize races ourselves like horizon 3 but better, different race varieties for career mode like drag, offroad, sprint along with what we already have, ability to customize our in car view FOV...thats all i got now. Of course all this i expect for forza 7
 1 user liked this post.
#2745 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:54:01 AM(UTC)
As said above, championship blueprinting should be a priority. Also you should have the ability to blueprint race league championships and have the game tally points and progression, and also give championship stats for all.

More tracks and dynamic weather goes without saying. Please for the love of god, bring back Maple Valley. I love that track and not just because I live in NH.

-k
#2746 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2017 3:44:35 AM(UTC)
I have finally got my hands on XB1 and bought it especially for FM6, that's why I'm worried about the direction the series are heading.

1) graphics and realism - I can't see the next gen, I can see is FM4 with birds and leafs flying, standing still humans, awful dust and rain, and reflecting dash in the windshield (that's OK by the way). Most of the cars are beautiful but they look drawn, not trying to look realistic. That's where 60fps play a bad joke with the game, it enhance not realism, but disadvantages of clean graphics. I wish the game could be more cinematographic, not the ultra HD drawings. Some cars look as awful as they used to 5 years back. With the view on the car from the back game looks best, but driving inside cabin is not good enough. The headlights are awful too. Probably the strongest hit on realism of FM is a bad camera movements, I still don't feel lateral and longitudal g's of the car, got no sence of speed. I'm looking forward to buy PS4 and Driveclub. The dust, scratches and car damage is a joke too.

2) single player - horrible campaign. It is short, I had to start it with mazdas, driving **** for a 1-2 parts of campaing, next 3-4 parts I finally could drive what I wanted, and after I've seen the fifth part I turned it off. Formula 1? Kidding me? There is an F1 game series, with cool physics, pit stops and alive human, why buy FM and be obligated to drive F1 cars??? The special events are fine, I suppose, I tried some, but I don't return to others after I played the main story. Make the events obligated, like it used to be in FM4, otherwise there is no interest in them.

3) cars - I see Turn10 are happy to introduce open-wheeled car physics, and if it is ok with me to drive 1930-s-50-s ferraris, please get reed of F1 bolids-like cars, or at least don't bother me with them. Personally, I used to be a fan of FM because of insane quantity of old US cars from 1960-2000s. I expected more from FM6 and what I see now is unpleasant. The game becomes too sporty with that Prototypes and f1s, I just need more street mass production cars. The special addition cars like fast'n'fury is a way to GT5, no, thanx! Make more street legal cars, give me the way to buy a bunch of dlc cars only that I want and with discount, and not that one I need with bunch of other not interesting cars.

4) performance realism - am I the first one who noticed that turn10 increased stock lateral g's of cars??? I used a search option and noone cares. Camaro 1990 bone stock lateral g is higer than 1. Such a laugh! Muscle cars of 60-s may have even higher g's in the game. That what makes me turn the game off. I thought I'm playing a best simulator to date, now I doubt it.
Next - lap times. Still noone bits viper acr run on nurburgring (and other cars, viper is just what I'm interesed in). Still I read people complain about slower drag times - 2002 trans am runs slower than my base v6 version! As I can see game has serious problems with the scale. Cars look a bit small when standing on the track. Maybe that's why they are slower about 10%, because they are 10% smaller than they have to be?? Is this the reason why turn10 are cheating with traction, trying to make cars faster on the lap? Next thing is engine power of old muscle cars. Turn10 simulator still deals with that cheating brutto power? Have to do something with it.

5) gameplay and racing - the rewind is awful. It doesn't disapper like it used to in FM4, but why wasting my time showing me the rewind, if it jumps back in segments only? Don't show me the rewind process or give me full control of it like in F1 game series. Pit stop process - no comments, just laughs.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

7) interface and music - unpleasant interface, it was better and beautiful in FM4. The cars schematically drawn in menus (style gotten from forza horizon) look like low quality laziness. Buying cars is terrible. I have to press A on car, I have to skip recommended designs and proceed to paint for just to have a look on the car from different sides. I became mad when I understand I got no free look even here. Wow, incredible. Waiting for half a minute to look at the car from behind. Thanx. I turned off racing music the next day, while it lived for about a year in my FM4.

8) gamma correction. Why throwing me to adjust xbox settings? I have xbox gamma tuned, TV gamma tuned, why ruining these settings each time I start FM6?? Very very stupid, sorry. Make in-game gamma correction.

Edited by user Sunday, February 26, 2017 3:40:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2747 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2017 6:05:09 AM(UTC)
@Berdomonte: If you're going to mention rewind, you should also mention how the raindrops flow in the wrong direction the action is rewound.

To me the graphics of FM6 and FH3 are miles ahead of FH2/FH1 and FM4 in terms of in car, and I like to drive in car. The campaign I thought was great and the showcases and endurance events are very nice. You can always free play whatever event you want if you don't like those.

Anyways, this might be a pipe dream but it would be cool to have a long term career mode where you can dictate how many tracks, which ones, the race parameters, and opponents and then play through multiple seasons with your car class and team. You could be able to pick a starting year thereby dictating what car models are available and then play through to present day or beyond (2017 cars would be the last unlock though, possibly 2018 cars by the time the game comes out).

-k
#2748 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 12:04:51 PM(UTC)
Specific race categories expansion DLC. (like a NASCAR expansion.)

BTCC, ETC, DTM, ITC, WTCC, JTCC, JGTC/Super GT, Group C, Classic IMSA, Trans-am, Classic V8 Supercars, etc..

Especially the classic touring car is one of the pieces lacking in Forza today.
#2749 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2017 1:00:12 PM(UTC)
they are done with DLC for Forza 6
 2 users liked this post.
#2750 Posted : Tuesday, March 7, 2017 4:00:16 PM(UTC)
Have the next Forza have dedicated stages for something different than lapping tracks.
Current and passed toys- 1975 Datsun 280Z, 1993 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo, 2004 MINI Cooper S JCW and 2008 BMW E90 M3
111 Pages<<108109110111PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error