This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
111 Pages123>>Next
 41 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 4:16:10 PM(UTC)
As the announcement of Forza 6 is now out I would like to start a thread for features we would like to see returned/added with the knowledge that 50% of the game is probably already done and that T10 has a project plan already defined.

So here we go -

Bring back Car clubs that were in Forza 1 - greatest feature ever.

Career Mode, loading of the next track in a series before we finish the previous race, assume we are going there and save us 30 seconds please. Loading times in general on Forza 5 seemed extremely long for everything especially since the game is loaded on the hard drive.

Ability to tune and change parts prior to a race start.

As Old School 204F said in another post the ability to see all a painters renderings by searching on that painter.

I ask that trolls and negative comments go elsewhere this is a positive thread that, as there was for previous Forzas is here to let T10 know what we like and would like in this or future releases.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 2, 2016 1:41:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: MM: Sticky

You have been a member since: Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:11:55 PM
Based on this I may have an addiction problem....... and I thought I was cured. :)
 58 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 4:53:05 PM(UTC)
- endurance races with changing daytime (6 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours as in test drive lemans on Dreamcast or ps2)

- pit stops (optional, change tire-types, set amount of fuel to be refueled)

- changing weather as in forza horizon 2 but better (eg.: raindrops moving on wind screen or car body not just static; snow or ice on track)

- better graphics details (eg.: in fm4 you could see tire smoke in the rear mirror but in fm5 not, better/higher resolution shadows, better anti aliasing, better weather effects, tire marks on the track should stay until the end of the race (or for a number of races or until it rains... would be extremly cool))

- changing crowd sizes - only few People when doing a qualifying or racing in f classes, but full autodromes for finals or events in higher classes)

- optional qualifyings before a race (for People who don't want to start a race from always the same position)

- deeper career (more like forza 3 or 4 - i liked the race calendar)

- more different race classes (starting with f as in previous forza games to x or maybe some new - like formula one in forza 5 (was a nice idea, but only one car was boring))

- electrocar Championships (formula e, or other events)

- hybrid Championships

- Oldtimer Championships

- hire driver option from previous iterations, but with drivatars

- MORE tracks and track variants (thanks for adding 3 tracks to forza 5 for free!!!)

- more city tracks (especially a european capital)

- more statistics after the race (eg.: all lap times not only the fastest lap time, avg. Speed,...)

- Show time to car ahead and behind (as in all forza games other than 5)

- for People with Kinect, let them scan their head to indivualize their Driver in game (or in the next horizon)

- add ability to custumize the helmet design

- better tie-in of SmartGlass/pc (eg. for painting, sharing movies/photos, editing movies/photos, rear mirror, in race statistics while actually racing,...)

Edited by user Thursday, February 5, 2015 3:30:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: added some wishes

15 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:25:27 PM(UTC)
Local leaderboards
Career based leaderboards with the career restrictions (not just class)
Local, unlimited save files for tunes and paints and we can choose to share a large number of them
Better PI balancing

Edited by user Wednesday, January 14, 2015 12:53:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I blame the ants.
 37 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:29:38 PM(UTC)
We should've had E and F classes in FM5. There were cars with PI low enough. I'd like to see these classes return for FM6.

Clubs need to return.

Storefront needs to return.

Auction house needs to return.

We need to have more options in free play like what we have in custom multiplayer races.

I'd say we need endurance races to return, but I can make my own in free play so I wouldn't prioritize that much, as long as I have more options for restrictions.

Weather and night go without saying.

Replace sticky grass with time penalties that don't just effect leaderboard times but the actual race outcome.

Give us an in-game option to avoid unsporting players we dislike.
Still I Rise
 7 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:32:29 PM(UTC)
the option to run races in career mode with stock tunes and upgrades. it bothered me a lot to have to do almost all the career races in forza 5 with upgrades just to stand a chance.

if we don't get a lot more tracks, at least rotate ALL ribbons of the tracks we do get. in forza 5 it only seemed like we did the full ribbon of each track which is probably why it seemed like there was a lack of variety.

45 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:51:38 PM(UTC)

Auction House,
Storefront
A way to view all paints/tunes without getting in each car
View paints/tunes shared by friends/followers automatically
Day/Night Racing
All Weather racing
gifting, even if something can only be gifted once and then thats it
a way to sell cars back to the game
More tire smoke when drifting
More Body kits and Wings(For all Cars)
More JDM Cars and Body kits
More Cars
Create a track(Hopefully)
More drift oriented Upgrades
Ferrari 458 Italia Liberty Walk
 21 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 6:17:17 PM(UTC)
I just want more smoke :(
 18 users liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:06:58 PM(UTC)
A companion app so that I can setup base builds and tunes outside the game (and paints for the painters out there)
Gifting
Deep garage for stashing away cars
More leaderboards and stats (Top car for each track, no assist leaderboard, stock only leaderboards, etc.)
League setup and support
A way to handle crashers in MP....black flags?
MoneyMan300 Forza Tips & Tricks, builds, tunes and racing - https://www.youtube.com/c/moneyman300
 7 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:08:02 PM(UTC)
They should bring back tournaments from fm2 :D
 8 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:10:26 PM(UTC)
I wish for a better way to kick players. I would also like to be able to find my own tuning gallery with out having to click on every car. The ability to set a default car per track if I forget to pick a car which happens all the time lol

Edited by user Tuesday, January 13, 2015 8:29:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

21 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:11:49 PM(UTC)
A walk around garage option?
#12 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:22:50 PM(UTC)
FM6

Edited by user Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:26:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

17 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7:24:55 PM(UTC)
Forza Motorsports 6:

No Auction House
No Storefront
No sharing designs
No sharing decals
No sharing tunes
No club

No interest..
 22 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 8:35:00 PM(UTC)
Forza 6 Wishlist

-Improved Physics/Graphics

-Multi-class racing

-Ability to create/customize races OFFLINE and online. (Setting specific ai with specific cars so we can create our own series like 24 hours of Leman) We should not have to have Xbox live to use this feature.

-More diverse career(aka not just 2-3 lap races)

-Replay telemetry(I don't know why it was removed for Forza 5)

-More diverse/new replay camera. Custom cockpit camera during replay would be amazing.

-More cars/tracks

-Keeping Forzavista

-Day/Night cycles

-More realistic wear and tear(Brake fade , suspension/aero damage etc...)

-Improved drivatar

-Ability to race a specific friend Drivatar and our own Drivatar.

-Factory/manufacturer TCS and STM and other aids which mimics real life driving aids. For example, Mp4-12C traction control system changes the cars driving characteristics.

Edited by user Sunday, January 18, 2015 6:33:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

10 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 9:13:31 PM(UTC)
Basically everything in the posts above me sounds great and would be welcome. My biggest complaint is the lack of options and customization we have over races we create. I am not the kind of person who plays games online, I just want to have it be the way I want it, by myself, relaxing in my house. I want to be able to pick exactly what car my opponents drive, how it looks, how it's upgraded and so on.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 13, 2015 9:14:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

27 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:05:13 PM(UTC)
  • More smoke from tires when you have sustained loss of traction

• Day/night and weather cycles

• Option of doing a qualifying lap in career mode races so you can try to get pole position

• Car clubs

• Ability to sell cars back to the game (even if its for 1/4 of the original price, somethings better than nothing)

• Ability to sort car designs etc by popularity, age, number of downloads etc like you could in forza 4

• Endurance racing

• increased engine swap, bodykit and wheel options

• Please improve the votekick ability for multiplayer and in general the multiplayer lobbies (forza 4 is a good example of what worked)

• Ability to have single player (free play) drift type races, currently can only pick drag or standard circuit, yes I know you can change the HUD to show drift points but thats not the point, cant do 2 player drifting on one console and tell who actually wins at the end if its close as only shows lap times and your drift score isn't always visible during the race

• Ability to warm up your tires before a drag race, why not have it work the same as RL, drivers warm up there tires then move up to the line and stop to set the lights off

• Ability to gift cars

• Ability to adjust offset (within reason of course)

• Actually winning something when you go through career mode other than credits (unicorns are a great gift as done in previous forza titles)

• Better damage, bumpers actually coming off cars, paint peeling, damage to your suspension n arms (toe, camber etc) that change how the wheel sits in the well and so much more (I know this might be a bit of an ask but would be cool)

Would love to see a really awesome Forza 6 have been a big fan of the previous titles (have been playing since forza 2) but without a decent game to compete with some of the upcoming releases this is one gamer who may end up changing.

Added some more to this

Edited by user Wednesday, January 21, 2015 9:43:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: updated

Its ok we know what to do, we talked about this lots on the internet
 5 users liked this post.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:24:17 PM(UTC)
-I hope that you put your best effort into making FFB much more detailed than it is in FM5 for us wheel users.. 900 degree steering animation(or the option to animate 360 or 900)
-Would like to see car assists tcs abs ect. assigned to specific cars. This could be a user option to run global assists across all cars or let us use car specific.
-Please for the love of Dan, can we finally cater to the Canadian's, Aussies, and whatever other countries don't share the American units of hp and mph. I would like to see my cars in Kmh and hp.
-Car ⚽, bring it back.
-LOCAL LEADERBOARDS!!!
-As others have stated with regards to customization in the races, both career and private.
 4 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:26:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nelor Go to Quoted Post

-Please for the love of Dan, can we finally cater to the Canadian's, Aussies, and whatever other countries don't share the American units of hp and mph. I would like to see my cars in Kmh and hp.

Im from NZ and all my units are in kmh and kw (except for in cabin looking at the cars actual speedo then it depends on what was scanned in) its changeable in your settings.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 13, 2015 10:27:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Its ok we know what to do, we talked about this lots on the internet
 7 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 2:12:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ACE Optimus Go to Quoted Post
  • More smoke from tires when you have sustained loss of traction

• Day/night and weather cycles

• Option of doing a qualifying lap in career mode races so you can try to get pole position

• Car clubs

• Ability to sell cars back to the game (even if its for 1/4 of the original price, somethings better than nothing)

• Ability to sort car designs etc by popularity, age, number of downloads etc like you could in forza 4

• Endurance racing

• increased bodykit and wheel options

Probably alot more but its been a long day

Agree with pretty much all of this with the addition of more cars and more tracks included on disc.
 12 users liked this post.
#20 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:21:17 AM(UTC)
1. Weather effects.

2. Day/Night cycle, adjustable speed.

3. Better cockpit view. Steering animation needs more angle, get rid of that weird animation where the driver moves his hands. Fix the missing shifting animations for some cars.

4. Option to adjust FOV.

5. Option to set HP and Nm AT THE SAME TIME.

6. Option to adjust the volume for each camera.
Tier 9 - 14k points - Driving since 2010.
 13 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:29:28 AM(UTC)

OFFSET Editing! For the love of god offset!

Sick of having flared guards on my 240Z and the wheels looking tucked in half a foot.
 24 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 5:24:14 AM(UTC)
Well, good news indeed... or is it?

Before I contribute to this thread let me be very clear about Forza Motorsport 6's market position.
Microsoft is placing a lot of responsiblity on Halo and Forza to gain back some ground to it's Sony rival.
Although I don't give a [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - fyerball ] who preferres which system, the only way game developers can actually
live up to microsoft expectations is as follows:

T10 should focus tend to it's biggest issues for once. Instead of trying to cater to everybody. If you try
to please everybody, eventually you are going to dissapoint everybody.

Priorities:

1. Active wheater and day/night implementation
This is absolutely fital for Forza 6, I think I'm right in saying Forza fans won't wait another title for such functionality it's now or never (TURN 10 BE WARNED!!!!!!!!)

2. Restore/improve communityfunctions like: storefront, auctionhouse (how they managed to [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - fyerball ] this up in FM5 is beyond me.)
Community needs this in order for FM to survive...

3. Better drama and animation
I mean, more realistic smoke and exhaust backfire. More emersive cockpit view. Just more sense of drama. More cockpit noise (transmission whine etc.)

4. Better upgrade possibilities (ditch the childish tuner/lowrider/gangsta rims for example and implement racecar related upgrades)

5. Body wide kits, make ordinary streetscars more racy when tuned. Race fuel intake etc. Extreme diffusers etc.

6. Animated or interactive pitstops

7. More 80's F1 cars
(READ: McLaren MP4/4) (bring back cars like zonda R and F50GT to)

8. Offset tuning

9. ENDURANCE RACING ENDURANCE RACING [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - fyerball ] ENDURANCE RACING

T10 has their work cut out for them if they wanna make it any good.

Edited by user Thursday, January 15, 2015 6:01:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

''With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and
the experience as well. You can fly very high.'' - Ayrton Senna

5 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 5:27:11 AM(UTC)
1. Better car statistics in showroom/garage. (engine type, redline rpm, peak torque rpm, aspiration type)
2. Custom garage folders/groups.
3. No more mini games between career races (or make them optional)
4. cars have multiple types (90 rally + saloon)
5. proper tyre wear and fuel usage models.
 11 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 6:09:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Local leaderboards
Career based leaderboards with the career restrictions (not just class)
Local, unlimited save files for tunes and paints and we can choose to share a large number of them
Better PI balancing

This plus the return of:

- Overall leaderboards for each track location, class, and overall
- clubs + club sharing and leaderboards
- distance meter
- storefront including the ability to favorite the tuners/painters you like most. The FM5 interface is really only good for the first time you buy a car.
- ability to group cars and to name the car group because at the moment it takes too long to find cars to race online. Grouping made it a lot easier.
- increase the prices of cars to their fair market value. Dropping prices ruined the point of having credits
- lobby tuning
- tuning and ability to select tune prior to career race
- actual rewards for completing career
- custom public lobbies that are easily searchable and not placed in an area that's easy to miss
- P2P
- drag leaderboards that can easily be found
- logical menu system
- tournaments
- endurance race
- gifting
- auction house
- sell the car back to game
- a vote to kick player that actually works

Some new stuff could be:
- weather or at least day/night cycle
- tune sharing for club members. It was a pain having to buy so many cars of the same type to share multiple tunes for one car
- Co-op with friends or randoms in career mode. This could be a way of doing mini tournaments with friends/randoms if the career event actually awarded points based on finishes.
- more tuning options
- a rethink on PI and how engine swaps effect things
- ranked online play
- a tutorial on proper racing craft. This can be incorporated in the first few races a player takes part in.
- ability to invite friends to an open lobby prior to taking part in online play. Atm its real clunky and sometimes impossible to get into a friends lobby even after invites.

17 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 6:47:30 AM(UTC)
AUCTION HOUSE like in FM3 and FM4 and store front. It was a blast cruising the auctions or having the big events where people would sell cars at auction with custom paints. I'd pay more for the game if it had these features.

Unicorn cars. I loved gaming with the devs and winning them, and was so much more involved with the forums with looking for oppurtunities to get unicorn cars.

Gifting cars. It was great to be able to gift cars back and forth. miss this too.

I really, really miss these things. I really don't play FM5 much because it lacks so much of the stuff that made FM4 more of a community. If FM6 doesn't bring this stuff back I doubt I'll buy it. : (
GT: HamFamAnkeny
Forza 5 credits
111 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error