This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
53 Pages<<50515253PrevNext
#1276 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2016 11:55:28 AM(UTC)
No trade - they should add Suzuka International to the current track layout and all would be fine. Next year in addition to the current track line up, FM7 should add tracks like Marinal Bay Street Circuit and Paul Richard (Monaco is just not a circuit suited for the kind of mad-dash-and-bash style of Forza players and I don't see it ever appearing in Forza). The should try for either Shanghai International or Sepang Internation, either of which will give Forzarites a run for their money!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#1277 Posted : Sunday, October 2, 2016 1:21:56 PM(UTC)
Albert Park
Assen
Barber Motorsports Park
Brno
Circuit Jilles Villeneuve
Interlagos
Jerez
Misano
Mugello
Phillip Island
Sepang
Suzuka
#1278 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2016 5:39:51 AM(UTC)
is there any chance they will bring in more nascar tracks come on BRICK YARD.
#1279 Posted : Thursday, October 6, 2016 10:33:38 AM(UTC)
I was wondering why couldn't there be anymore city tracks? Forza 5 gave us Prague, and Forza 6 gave us Rio de Janeiro which are my only favorite tracks in both games. My problem with most games relying on real world tracks as a majority of their track count is that they are all samey and not very scenic. It's not that I have a problem with real world tracks, it's just that there could've been more room for more variety. I like the fictional tracks more because they are varied and have a lot to see. I was hoping for tracks set in Paris, Dubai, Chicago, San Francisco, London, Barcelona, or maybe the Tokyo, and New York tracks from Forza 1, and 2.
#1280 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 8:05:43 AM(UTC)
All of the tracks that most people I agree should be added back into Forza Motorsports 6, but a local track that I go to known as Summit Point Motorsports Park is awesome. It's great for drifting and racing... Multiple circuits (Jefferson, Washington, Main Circuit, Shenandoah) are all awesome. Look up some footage at the track, drifting or racing.... They definitely need to add this track, and I know multiple people that would want it as well. Similar to Lime Rock... Main Circuit
#1281 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 6:41:07 AM(UTC)
Hope some of the tracks from Japan and Asia can make it into Forza 7.
To mame a few-
Suzuka
Sepang
Shanghai
#1282 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 11:58:38 AM(UTC)
All current F1 Tracks, (you have a few but we need more!) + Tsukuba & Maple Valley.

Edited by user Thursday, October 27, 2016 12:00:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1283 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 6:59:20 AM(UTC)
There are some great new tracks in the North East. I know you have Lime Rock Park but not to far from there are 3 fairly new tracks.

Thompson is a very old track 75 years but they just redid the road course.
Palmer Motorsports Park is just over a year old and is an amazing track at the top of a mountain.
The newest one *just finished paving* is Club Motorsport in New Hampshire and that has some epic elevation changes and is at FIA and FIM safety standards.
#1284 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 6:07:32 PM(UTC)
I was reading Hooniverse's article today about the forgotten race track of Medowdale Raceway and it got me thinking. Wouldn't it be cool for Turn 10 to recreate some of these forgotten abandoned race tracks and include them in the game? What are your thoughts, what forgotten tracks would you like to see? Meadowdale looks like it would be a fun challenging circuit. I think Greenwood Roadway would be another interesting one.

SlowMotionFire

1 user liked this post.
#1285 Posted : Saturday, October 29, 2016 2:24:57 AM(UTC)
Suzuka - cmon guys, put this, one of most iconic racing tracks, on of few "jewels". Must be!

Fuji or Twin Ring Motegi - there must be some Japanese tracks

Istanbul Park - great track

Magny Cours - good one

But pls bring Suzuka.
 1 user liked this post.
#1286 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 9:56:49 AM(UTC)
Suzuka

Tsukuba

Willow Springs
 1 user liked this post.
#1287 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 9:23:55 AM(UTC)
They should add Guia Circuit in Macau...
 1 user liked this post.
#1288 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 2:39:09 AM(UTC)
Targa Florio and Isle of Man TT. long road tracks. That and Porsche 917-30, 904, 908 and the very mysterious 9R3 (un raced LeMans prototype)
and for Norway. Vålerbanen
 1 user liked this post.
#1289 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 10:27:36 PM(UTC)
Gingerman Raceway, Michigan

Autobahn Country Club, Illinois
 1 user liked this post.
#1290 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2016 1:22:17 PM(UTC)
I would like to see
-Willow Springs
-Circuit Paul Ricard, Le Castellet
-Charade Circuit, Clermont-Ferrand
-Adelaide Street Circuit, Adelaide, South Australia
-Red Bull Ring, Spielberg
-Autódromo José Carlos Pace (Interlagos) - São Paulo
-Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Île Notre-Dame, Montreal
-Shanghai International Circuit
-Buddh International Circuit, Greater Noida
-Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari, Imola
-Mugello Circuit, Tuscany
-Circuito di Fiorano, Maranello
-Fuji Speedway, Oyama, Shizuoka Prefecture
-Suzuka Circuit, Suzuka, Mie Prefecture
-Tsukuba Circuit, Shimotsuma, Ibaraki Prefecture
-Twin Ring Motegi, Motegi, Tochigi Prefecture
-Circuit Park Zandvoort, Zandvoort
-Autódromo do Estoril, Estoril
-Kyalami, Gauteng
-Circuit de la Comunitat Valenciana Ricardo Tormo, Cheste
-Ascari Race Resort, Ronda
-Istanbul Park
-Donington Park, Leicestershire
#1291 Posted : Monday, December 5, 2016 3:26:57 PM(UTC)
Paul Ricard old and new versions.
I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#1292 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2016 4:42:04 PM(UTC)
- Fujimi Kaido
- Tsukuba
- Suzuka
- Sidewinder Proving Grounds
 1 user liked this post.
#1293 Posted : Saturday, December 17, 2016 11:29:57 AM(UTC)
Can we get one Canadian track?

Calabogie Motorsports Park

Canadian Tire Motorsports Park

Edited by user Saturday, December 17, 2016 11:31:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1294 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2016 6:47:33 AM(UTC)
i wonder if anyone thinks like me, id love to have a pack with twin ring motegi, suzuka, tsukuba, tokyo r346, fujimi kaido

if turn 10 could see this id love a dlc pack with all these circuits they miss me alot as a japanese culture lover
#1295 Posted : Saturday, December 24, 2016 2:51:20 PM(UTC)
Create more tracks from existing. Prague already has many alternate roads around the landscape which could be used.

What about Bathurst? A short cut half way around to effectively split the track into two. I am guessing these options would be really easy and quick to do for the programming team.

What about every track as a reverse?
#1296 Posted : Sunday, December 25, 2016 9:42:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NeatDekman Go to Quoted Post
Create more tracks from existing. Prague already has many alternate roads around the landscape which could be used.

What about Bathurst? A short cut half way around to effectively split the track into two. I am guessing these options would be really easy and quick to do for the programming team.

What about every track as a reverse?

No offence NeatDekman, but I hate multiple variants of tracks, to me it's a very lazy way of getting more tracks to race on. Besides I'm already sick of seeing the same two tracks for 2 of the 3 voting choices.

I would like to see these reduced then the openings filled in with new (or from previous FMs) tracks with full circuits and maybe 1 or 2 variants.
#1297 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2016 9:03:16 AM(UTC)
I miss the Marple Valley Race Track very much !

My want`s for the Future

Marple Valley

Imola

Sakitto

Cadwell

Best regards , Michael
#1298 Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2017 1:42:47 PM(UTC)
Can you pls add Australian Track to Forza 6 , especially Sydney tracks such as Sydney Motorsport Parks all circuits and Sydney 500
Ta
#1299 Posted : Monday, January 16, 2017 12:27:12 AM(UTC)
Couple more English tracks would be great.

If the licence is already there for MSV tracks such as Brands, why not get Cadwell, Oulton and Snetterton too?

Goodwood would be great with historic cars!

Tsukuba would be very popular too.

#1300 Posted : Sunday, January 22, 2017 5:33:44 PM(UTC)
Ebisu
Yamanashi Sportsland
Meihan Sportsland
Bihoku Highland
Fujimi Kaido
Tsukuba
Twin Ring Motegi
Lydden Hill

Edited by user Sunday, January 22, 2017 5:35:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

53 Pages<<50515253PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error