This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
53 Pages<<4950515253PrevNext
#1251 Posted : Wednesday, August 3, 2016 3:29:24 AM(UTC)
We need fujimi, fiarano, monaco, imola !
#1252 Posted : Saturday, August 6, 2016 9:40:18 AM(UTC)
mid ohio
toronto
pocono
willow spring
mexico

should add some smaller local tracks that would be cool
#1253 Posted : Saturday, August 6, 2016 10:37:04 AM(UTC)
Why is there no off road tracks on the game?
Admitted, Forza Horizon covers off road driving which is great, but the physics engine is somewhat exaggerated and there are no real tracks.
Personally I think that since we have cars that are known for their off-roading capability's, we should have some good tracks where we can use them because cars like the Bowler EXR-S are not famed for tearing up the track.
I like fiestas
 1 user liked this post.
#1254 Posted : Saturday, August 6, 2016 7:44:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TomS675 Go to Quoted Post
Why is there no off road tracks on the game?
Admitted, Forza Horizon covers off road driving which is great, but the physics engine is somewhat exaggerated and there are no real tracks.
Personally I think that since we have cars that are known for their off-roading capability's, we should have some good tracks where we can use them because cars like the Bowler EXR-S are not famed for tearing up the track.

You've answered yourself matie......

If they were to include a proper off road circuits, and cars to suit, they would need to build a seperate driving mechanics as they differ greatly from what the Motorsports game does. Hence the overs ion to meld Horizon with Motorsports.

Then dealing with the tracks, they would need to build a new set of handling aspects into the game, as the mechanics behind the tracks differ from something that would be designed for proper off road tracks.

So in the end, they'd have to build a game more like DiRT not Motorsports.

And to those that are going to jump into the dhole "well it's a Motorsports game, it should cover ALL styles of racing.

Untrue. There's no way a single game can offer a proper racing experience with the same racing game engine. The dynamics behind the cars would need a seperate game within a game for each racing style.

So they go the best thing, they work with a developer that dies build a race engine to accomodate off road style racing, Playground Games.

You can see that Turn 10 are now diverting their energies towards a proper Tarmac style racing by teaming up with online racing sites. You can see it I. The various WIR and HMV segments in Forza Hub.

The recent move to ESL for the new Forza Racing Championship, getting racers from FM6 to head towards the ESL site and join up. Not get involved with off roading. As it's not the base for Fotza Motorsports.

I'm sure Horizon could well start to improve its handling mechanics, and thus give players a better experience. Especially considering a larger percentage of the game will be off road in the Australian bush and Outback.

There's nothing wrong with Off Road racing, as I love throwing a good car around a proper off road track. But a game needs a dedicated developer to build that into a game.

If we leave each game to work towards better mechanics in their chosen fields. Each will build a game with regards to both cars and tracks, if we are leave them to work on their specific racing style, then we'll all get a better game in the end. But they'll be both seperate games.,

We'll just have to come to the terms that one game can not supply the same experience for every racing style,

OZ
 3 users liked this post.
#1255 Posted : Sunday, August 7, 2016 2:55:43 AM(UTC)
Can't we get some different small drift-tracks? No need to make up a 5 mile long track, but just some imaginary new tracks for drift purpose?

And a real dragstrip with staging lights, burnout-area and a road leading back to the startline...
No max laps but just an endless loop where the timer resets everytime a New car has staged?
There is a lot of dragracing going on, on airstrip where we race using the brakinglights of the calling-car as the startsignal, but it would be a little more fun if we could a real dragstrip.
And some tools giving reactiontime, 0-60, 0-120 etc. = the timeslip in realworld

Also for practicing and tuning the car. Right now if you start a test on a drag the timer starts right away and its difficult to set an exact time and trying to improve it when not able to tweek the car and racing again without restarting every time.

These requests doesnt need any laserscan of realworld tracks... only magic with the dev-team 😀

Edited by user Sunday, August 7, 2016 2:57:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1256 Posted : Sunday, August 7, 2016 4:19:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mkjaer Go to Quoted Post
Can't we get some different small drift-tracks? No need to make up a 5 mile long track, but just some imaginary new tracks for drift purpose?

And a real dragstrip with staging lights, burnout-area and a road leading back to the startline...
No max laps but just an endless loop where the timer resets everytime a New car has staged?
There is a lot of dragracing going on, on airstrip where we race using the brakinglights of the calling-car as the startsignal, but it would be a little more fun if we could a real dragstrip.
And some tools giving reactiontime, 0-60, 0-120 etc. = the timeslip in realworld

Also for practicing and tuning the car. Right now if you start a test on a drag the timer starts right away and its difficult to set an exact time and trying to improve it when not able to tweek the car and racing again without restarting every time.

These requests doesnt need any laserscan of realworld tracks... only magic with the dev-team 😀

Have no fear my friend, for Forza Motorsports 'The Future' is soon to,appear.!!

Well, in about 12 months it will. But know this, that by the time it arrives, most of your desires might well be arriving at your doorstep.

Yes, I hear those naysayers all sitting in their office chairs in their bedrooms or lounges in the house cluttered with car mags and game controllers all over the place. (Sarc)

If one is to really step back for just a moment, absorb what's taking place right under our (yes,,that means you, the sceptic lol) and you'll see the writing on the wall as to what to expect come Holiday Season 2017 (based on US seasons of course)

So, are we all sitting back... Well, you'll have to,wait until I finish my new thread I'm creating on... The possibilities of Forza Motorsports: Apex and The Future.... Or a title to that effect lol.

But anyhow, for now, who knows where I'm heading?

OZ
#1257 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:53:52 AM(UTC)
Palmer Motorsports Park!

Elevation change, a few passing zones, and a beautiful landscape that only forza could master.

This track would also appeal to drifters for its switchback corners and flowing layout
#1258 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2016 10:11:05 PM(UTC)
Elkhart Lake, Hallett, Willow Springs, Mid Ohio, Las Vegas Speedway (including the infield road course), Spokane County Raceway, Pacific Raceways, and how about a couple of ghost tracks (Riverside and Marlboro)or open road courses like the Mille Miglia, or Targa Florio, or Carrera Panamericana?

Edited by user Sunday, August 14, 2016 6:57:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1259 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2016 4:02:35 AM(UTC)
Jarama
A1 Ring (RedBull Ring / Österreichring)
Autodromo Enzo y Dino Ferrari (San Marino GP)
Istanbul Park
Motorland Aragón
Mugello
Hungaroring
Estoril
Cheste
Jerez
Bahrein
Brno
Oschersleben
Curitiba
Magny-Cours
Autódromo Hermanos Rodriguez GP 2015
Pikes Peak
Autódromo Juan y Oscar Gálvez
#1260 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2016 9:05:17 PM(UTC)
These are tracks I'd like to see in FM7. I admittedly know far more about racing and tracks in North America than the rest of the world. Some of these are to go with features and cars I'd like to see in the future. And some historic versions of tracks would be great, too.

North American tracks
Current tracks in game:
Laguna Seca
Sonoma Raceway
Long Beach
Road America
Indianapolis
Lime Rock Park
Watkins Glen
Road Atlanta
VIR
Daytona
Sebring
Homestead

New tracks:
Barber
Mid-Ohio
Mosport
Mont-Tremblant (if I may be so bold as to ask for two CDN tracks)
Another street course or two (St. Petersburg, Belle Island, or Toronto?)
A short oval like Bristol
Pocono
maybe another 1 mile oval, like Phoenix, perhaps?
There's a lot of great tracks in the US. Miller, Thunderhill, Willow Springs, Pacific Raceways,we could go on but any of these would be great.

European/British tracks
Tracks in game:
Brands Hatch
Silverstone
Catalunya
Hockenheimring
Nurburgring
Le Mans
Monza
Spa
Top Gear track (use it as a replacement for Airfield track)

New tracks:
Donington
Oulton Park
Goodwood circuit (not the hillclimb)
Imola
Mugello
Monaco (apparently I'm a masochist of some sort)

Australia
Track in game:
Bathurst

New tracks:
Phillip Island
Surfer's Paradise

Japanese tracks
Suzuka
Twin Ring Motegi
Autopolis

New environments:
This game really is about car culture, and three very big and somewhat under-represented parts of that culture deserve a place, too. The ones I'm thinking of are land speed record cars, drag racing cars, and drift cars
It would be nice to see some different environments for these cars, such as:
Bonnevile Salt Flats or El Mirage Dry Lake bed
Some dedicated drift circuits for the drifters. Never going to "get" drifting, but it is apparently a thing with the kids these day. Fujumi could make a return here, just please don't make us race on it, Rio and Prague could be turned to drift circuits maybe?
Some of the more famed and historic dragstrips. Like Pomona, Gainseville, Englishtown, and of course the strips that exist with other in-game tracks, like Indy and Sonoma (which is of course already in-game).
 1 user liked this post.
#1261 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2016 4:18:53 PM(UTC)
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park track please
 1 user liked this post.
#1262 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 10:38:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: silent0saint Go to Quoted Post
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park track please

Definitely bring in Canadian Tire Motorsport Park! Been dying to race this track.
#1263 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 1:37:57 PM(UTC)
I wont bother to read 50+ pages, but if not mentioned how about the Continental Tire Proving Grounds, the ariel shots are insane and could make for great tuning/racing/drifting imo

http://www.continental-t...any/business-unit/uvalde

Edited by user Thursday, August 25, 2016 1:40:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1264 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2016 8:48:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BIRDMAN TRD Go to Quoted Post
I wont bother to read 50+ pages, but if not mentioned how about the Continental Tire Proving Grounds, the ariel shots are insane and could make for great tuning/racing/drifting imo

http://www.continental-t...any/business-unit/uvalde

Not sure if it helps, but try using the search engine when you're in the thread...?? That could give you some answers. Just a thought mate?

Anyhow, that would be a very neat track to include in Forza Motorsports 7 (or whatever they end up calling it)....

There's several,great test tracks with multiple ribbons to each of them. The shame is, that it'll take a dedicated team of ppl to scan each one, and its variants, plus the outplaying areas and grandstands etc.

Great looking track though mate.

OZ

#1265 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2016 12:30:00 AM(UTC)
I love playing tag along wit all the other forza racers and we feel like you guys should imput 2 other tracks in place off cargo yard and hangers. Open space is what we like so add two more wide open spaced tracks and some night and rain tag. That would be tha best challenge for peeps who just love being On the playground.
#1266 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2016 12:31:35 AM(UTC)
[quote=BossB31;543810]I love playing tag along wit all the other forza racers and we feel like you guys should imput 2 other tracks in place off cargo yard and hangers. Open space is what we like so add two more wide open spaced tracks and some night and rain tag. That would be tha best challenge for peeps who just love being On the playground.
#1267 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2016 1:24:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BossB31 Go to Quoted Post
[quote=BossB31;543810]I love playing tag along wit all the other forza racers and we feel like you guys should imput 2 other tracks in place off cargo yard and hangers. Open space is what we like so add two more wide open spaced tracks and some night and rain tag. That would be tha best challenge for peeps who just love being On the playground.

Those things are great for titles like Horizon.,where p-l can just be Hons and have a great deal of fun.

I think you're going to find that the split between Horizon and Motorsports opening up further. Spreading the difference between the two styles of gaming.

You'll find Motorsport possibly changing its name to be more distinguished from the Horizon title. There's actually quite a bit of talk on the net about the possible name change. My money is actually on whatbtheynhave been throwing around already, namely....Forza Racing Championships.

But that's just my thought, but seeing that they're forming a whole online racing series behind it. Plus, being really keen for ppl of design liveries withnONLY he official ForzaRC logo on them, I'd hazzard to say that it's at least on the drawing board.

Stuff like Tag, a Cat n Mouse, etc could well end up in the open world of Horizon, while the true racing styles will remain in the Motorsports title.

When you think about the fact that both Turn 10 and Zplayground Games have "tied the knot" so to speak, I'd imagine that they'll be colaborating much more now.

OZ

#1268 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 9:29:57 AM(UTC)
Since there are 51 pages to this thread ; I havent the time to go through and read them all .
Excuse me if this has been mentioned already in this topic or any other but I would like to suggest a add on track pack .
This pack would include the previous tracks from FM 1 right through to 4 . I realise that some of the tracks have been kept since at least FM2 and 3 but I was thinking of the ones that have been dropped to make way for the new ones. Clearly the list is rather long and it would reflect in the price . It could be released as DLC or as a disk available in shops. Considering the size of the file it may be worthwhile releasing it as a disk or double disk pack . As to the price , I would imagine that it would be rather like buying a whole new game . Some may not agree but I would consider getting it . I appreciate that it is always the policy to look forward at put new tracks but many might want to see the old tracks from as far back as the beginning. I think that many would be up for buying it so it would be worth Turn 10 s time in putting it together .
#1269 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2016 5:56:48 PM(UTC)
I would like to drive the Monaco GP track with the missing DTM cars. What happened to them???
#1270 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2016 12:20:07 PM(UTC)
The search option is being unkind at the moment and won't let me look for V8 Supercars, But on that note, give me all stages of the V8 Supercars and I'll be happy :)
 1 user liked this post.
#1271 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 11:20:34 PM(UTC)
I feel that excluding a lot of the classic tracks from Forza 3/4 is ruining the experience for the drifting scene in Forza 5 & 6. I'm greatfull that a few tracks, such as Circuit de Catalunya and Laguna Seca (which no racing sim is complete without) got included. However, I can't help but want to relive tracks like Sunset Peninsula, Mugello, Suzuka and Tsukuba. Also, I think I speak for every long time Forza fan when I say, "where the F is Maple Valley." This track goes all the back to Forza Motorsport 1! This track alone might be the single most important and popular track in Forza history. It's comparable to Gran Turismo's "High Speed Ring" in genius combination of long sweeping turns and high speed chicane sections. And they included it in both GT5 and GT6. And don't get me started on Fujimi Kaido... You've spoiled me Turn 10, I need these tracks in my life. Please, from the under chassis of my heart; with carbon fouling and tire dust on top.
#1272 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:27:12 AM(UTC)
Please please please add more NASCAR Tracks. I will pay 60$ for a further track expansion, and so will 50 plus people I know that play Forza. I assure you it is worth it. Please I'm begging you!
#1273 Posted : Sunday, September 18, 2016 4:51:20 AM(UTC)
Suzuka
Tskuba
#1274 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 8:16:27 AM(UTC)
Add a test track with a bunch of different testing elements that allow us to really hone in our cars.

A skid pad (wet and dry) for testing the limits of the car both on the normal track and in the rain.

Every type of corner you can imagine setup by cones (hairpin, sweeper, carousel, oval, corckscrew, corner with a bump, off camber corner, etc.) that measure time trials for each and average speed as well as fastest speed.

Just for fun, maybe add steep hill climbs/descents, heavy bumps, different drag strip lengths ranging from 1/4 mile all the way up to 3 mile, and anything else you guys could come up with!

These would make tuning way more fun, practicing on any type of corner all on one track, as well as test driving vehicles to find out their weak points.
#1275 Posted : Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:22:16 AM(UTC)
"Untrue. There's no way a single game can offer a proper racing experience with the same racing game engine. The dynamics behind the cars would need a seperate game within a game for each racing style."

www.liveforspeed.net

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdldZlNDm80

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctiHHQXfEOI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMWYiR9RvUI

Edited by user Saturday, September 24, 2016 10:38:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

53 Pages<<4950515253PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error