53 Pages<<4647484950>>PrevNext
 3 users liked this post.
#1176 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2016 6:29:44 AM(UTC)
Now it has been launched the nascar expansion would be a perfect time to recover the Sedona Park circuit. It's a nice track and it has an oval for nascar expansion. I really would like to recover all the old forza tracks, specially Sedona, Camino Viejo, Rally di Positano and Fuji and the japan tracks.
 1 user liked this post.
#1177 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 4:25:04 PM(UTC)
Man, GT Sport just revealed that they have the Tokyo highway system as a track. I've been wanting this in Forza ever since the Tokyo Xtreme Racer days on the Dreamcast.
Please get this road system into Forza. (would actually be perfect for a Horizon game focused in Asia but I would like it as tracks in the Forza series)
 1 user liked this post.
#1178 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 4:54:26 PM(UTC)
I'm sure it's been mentioned and undoubtedly T10 has at the minimum thought about this but with the recent nascar expansion WHICH IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR I would like to see more oval tracks. 1 I've seen mentioned a lot is Bristol which I agree with! Other tracks that may project licensing issues could be resolved by adding some of Nascar's abandoned but not forgotten tracks that likelty have owners that will gladly take a few thousand dollars to let you design the track and release it in the game as they likely haven't seen any real revenue in several years. The biggest in my mind that has had a HUGE downfall lately is "The Rock" Rockingham in NC.
Other favorites from me would include:
Richmond
Texas Motor Speedway
Talladega
Martinsville
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
Dover
Darlington

It has to be an impossible task to keep up with demands and requests and in no way will everyone be happy but as happy as I am with the nascar expansion I will say that I dislike Nascar events in the rain... This takes away from the "realism" of the game. In free mode it's fine but in the Forza series events I know any nascar fan would agree I rather race the same track twice in a row than putting a nascar on a wet course. And nascar only races a a couple road courses per year and the new draft element in the latest update makes turning left at Daytona a hell of a lot better! Bring in some O's!

facebook.com/david.givans.18
 2 users liked this post.
#1179 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 9:23:41 PM(UTC)
Japanese tracks !!!!

Suzuka
Tsukuba
Motegi
Fuji Speedway
Sugo
#1180 Posted : Thursday, May 19, 2016 11:02:22 PM(UTC)
I agree with post #1178, MORE OVALS FOR NASCAR!
Here's my list of suggestions

A short track - Bristol or Martinsville

A tricky mile track - Dover, Darlington, Rockingham, or even that Sedona oval from fm4.

A cookie cutter 1.5mile - Charlotte (NASCAR's home track) or Texas would be my top two and having the option for a night race would be epic. (Same with Bristol and Daytona)

One that would be a lot of fun but I know a stretch would be Pocono.

Thank you,
Mokey
 2 users liked this post.
#1181 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 1:40:18 AM(UTC)
A track called the road to Hana. An exact replica of the road to Hana on the island of Maui.that would be ridiculous. 2 hours worth of driving without that pain of getting car sick. It's not a famous race track but it's a challenge to drive
 2 users liked this post.
#1182 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 6:35:28 AM(UTC)
Paul Ricard
Algarve
Macau
Monaco
Hungary
Zolder
#1183 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 6:48:48 AM(UTC)
I'd like fewer tracks please.

Get rid of Alps and Yas Marina completely, all the ovals, Sebring Short and Club, Bugatti, any two of the Lime Rocks, Monza Short, Road America West (the square one), and Top Gear.

A huge, instant improvement at the stroke of the delete key!
#1184 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 7:15:20 AM(UTC)
Bristol
One of Charlotte/Texas/Atlanta
One of Vegas/Chicagoland/Kansas
Talladega
Pocono
Darlington
Rockingham
 1 user liked this post.
#1185 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 7:53:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
FM5 tracks plus:

Maple Valley
Monza
old Hockenheim
a couple of ovals
Brands Hatch
Singapore F1 track
Mosport Park

I second Mosport.
#1186 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 10:23:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zedeeyen Go to Quoted Post

Get rid of Alps and Yas Marina completely, all the ovals, Sebring Short and Club, Bugatti, any two of the Lime Rocks, Monza Short, Road America West (the square one), and Top Gear.

REALLY??!!
.....Must not have bought the NASCAR pack, horrible suggestion.
 3 users liked this post.
#1187 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 1:29:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mokester00 Go to Quoted Post

REALLY??!!
.....Must not have bought the NASCAR pack, horrible suggestion.

I certainly didn't. If I want to go round and round in circles I can start an argument with my wife.
 1 user liked this post.
#1188 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 4:46:33 PM(UTC)
Knockhill, Scotland
Donington, England
Paul Ricard Circuit, France
Bahrain, UAE
Willow Spirings, USA
Pikes Peak, USA
Monte Carlo, France
Ochersleben, GER
Thruxton, uk
Rockingham, UK
Cadwell, UK
project Cars and gt are good track lists to look and drool, saying that I LOVE vir!!!
#1189 Posted : Friday, May 20, 2016 4:47:48 PM(UTC)
Hahahaha Zee lol lol
#1190 Posted : Saturday, May 21, 2016 9:33:51 PM(UTC)
Since the nascar update the m/p lobbies seem to be full of night and wet races,they seem to be appearing a lot more than before the update.personally i would like the night races removed from m/p as they are nothing more than a lobby clearer,if people want to drive around in the dark they have other option's available to them,i myself prefer to see where i am going,bizarre i know....
#1191 Posted : Monday, May 23, 2016 1:51:30 AM(UTC)
We need at least two more ovals in the game to compliment the NASCAR lineup for sure! Any ovals would do but we need one that's really short as well for a good challenge.
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#1192 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 6:20:00 AM(UTC)

I absolutely love Mugello, and after watching the Moto GP race at the weekend, this is the one track I really want back in Forza.
#1193 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 8:45:01 AM(UTC)
THANKS TURN 10 AND MICROSOFT :-)

for Vergina International Raceway , Homestead USA and all the nice Tracklayouts. GREAT

I hope for a DTM Racecar Update like Porsche and Nascar and to get the following Tracks

Marple Valley ***** a very missed Racetrack

and Lausitzring ;

http://oi39.tinypic.com/dyoojq.jpg
 1 user liked this post.
#1194 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2016 12:39:09 PM(UTC)

Pfffffffft jog on pal

1 user liked this post.
#1195 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 9:03:17 AM(UTC)
I would love to see the previous version of Silverstone. I always enjoyed the bridge section of the old layout. Also bringing back Mugello and Suzuka would be awesome. Other tracks that would be good to see are Bahrain, Imola, Donington and Mont Tremblant.
#1196 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2016 12:58:05 AM(UTC)
I'd like to see more ovals for the nascars and people who want to do leagues with just ovals.

Bristol
Texas
Michigan
Talledega
Martinsville
And plenty others. I'm sure there are in fields to race on some of those as well
 1 user liked this post.
#1197 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2016 12:51:33 PM(UTC)
One, just one Canadian track, as far as I know there has never been a single Canadian track on Forza.

I do agree with Zedeeyan though, getting rid of the short tracks will be better, they are **** and I prefer their full circuits. It was just a lazy way to get more tracks into the game.
#1198 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2016 7:40:32 PM(UTC)
I'd love to see Utah Motorsports Campus (formerly Miller Motorsports Park). PWC, NASCAR, AMA Superbikes all run out there. I run there IRL with NASA, so I'd love to run it in Forza! :)
#1199 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2016 11:52:56 AM(UTC)
To be honest, I think an interesting addition would be a dirt oval. It would be pretty challenging and would definitely root out the weak drivers.
#1200 Posted : Thursday, June 2, 2016 9:40:32 PM(UTC)
Would love to see tracks from different kinds of motorsport,

Paul Ricard- the ultimate test track (167 versions)
Monte Carlo (another tunnel in Forza)
Fuji
Bahrain (drag strip too)
Bristol (short NASCAR oval)
Autodromo Hermanos Rodrigues (Formula E and WEC)
and Imola- just a legendary track.

I personally think that all tracks should have a night option because unlike rain, night will always happen every day and most endurance series run into the night. Adding dusk would be amazing as well.

Edited by user Thursday, June 2, 2016 9:42:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

53 Pages<<4647484950>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error