This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
37 Pages123>>Next
 1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 4:47:30 PM(UTC)
All the info so far:
http://polygon.com/e/7298052
http://www.forzamotorspo...en-us/news/fm6_announce
http://www.ign.com/artic...-announced-for-xbox-one

The confirmed vehicle roster currently stands at three.

Ford GT
Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang
Ford F-150 Raptor

Forza Motorsport 6 is set for a "Holiday 2015" release. Also, as we've already been told, not much else (probably nothing) will be known about the game until E3 in June (14th through the 16th).

Edited by user Sunday, May 20, 2018 11:55:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

10 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 4:54:19 PM(UTC)
:)

http://www.forzamotorspo.../en-us/news/fm6_announce

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
 6 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 4:58:44 PM(UTC)
Forza 6 with rip off dlc again?

#4 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 4:59:06 PM(UTC)
Saw this one coming! Love that the Ford GT will be the cover car. Hopefully a Fall release!
 8 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:00:52 PM(UTC)

Please release this on the same day around the world, It is such a drag when you release a game a few days later in the UK compared to the USA.

#6 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:06:02 PM(UTC)
Can someone please put a picture of the cover in your post because I am not sure how to.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 31, 2015 5:28:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:17:37 PM(UTC)
ial they should in my openion. i dont get why they deprive some fans, it does not give the other fans more. back in fm3 europe and even canada got a collectors edition which was never allowed to be sold in the usa. it didn't give non yankeys more, did not make the game better for them. it just left us with less, and less money for ms. i was wanting the collectors edition back then. and to fix it much later they released the ultimate edition which i hear they wouldn't sell in europe. that was not being fair to both sides imo, it was being unfair to both sides. and they should release world wide on gmt, the minuet it goes on sale anywhere it goes on sale everywhere.

and "essentials" is still the worst idea ever. maybe i would flunk marketing from the business perspective but i sure understand it from the consumer perspective. i dont get why forza games are done they way they are, but i do know what i want. and i like twitch streams. i'll watch before buying. if i feel its worth my money i'll pick it up. if not i'll wait for the price to come down. i prefer trolless offline playing so playing online while its hot isn't a concern for me. i'm taking the wait and see approach this time. i have no idea what they are going to do, i just hope i like it in the end.
#8 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:18:38 PM(UTC)
YES...... I will be ready

http://www.autoblog.com/...-concept-ford-forza-box/
You have been a member since: Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:11:55 PM
Based on this I may have an addiction problem....... and I thought I was cured. :)
 12 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:23:51 PM(UTC)
The news hasn't been out for an hour and already people are whining about the game all over the Forza Motorsport Facebook page. This might be a new record.

Edited by user Monday, January 12, 2015 5:25:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#10 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:26:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rdo3 Go to Quoted Post

and "essentials" is still the worst idea ever.

The thing with the essential edition of FM4, was that it was a free version given out alongside a brand new console. It was given out along side a full copy of skyrim. It wasn't a special edition at all, but that is the confusion surrounding it.

I do agree with everything you put about release dates and versions by the way, and the ultimate edition of FM3 was also available in the UK if I remember correctly.

3 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:29:36 PM(UTC)
Cannot wait for this! Me need now :)
That Turn 10 Twitch mod, and the one and only Skreamies the spectacular.
 6 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:32:58 PM(UTC)
They didn´t even bother to change the logo. I wonder if they bothered to actually change the game, too?
#13 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:33:13 PM(UTC)
So the new Ford GT....Has a 6 cylinder engine and was designed by an Australian....Not exactly the American Muscle I was hoping for...looks cool non the less.
#14 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:34:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jetblue723 Go to Quoted Post
Can someone please put a picture of the cover in your post because I im not sure how to.

Removed photo as OP now has it :)

Edited by user Monday, January 12, 2015 5:44:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

10 users liked this post.
#15 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:35:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: II AntR II Go to Quoted Post
They didn´t even bother to change the logo. I wonder if they bothered to actually change the game, too?

Really? People are already criticising a game which dosent exist, I cannot wait for RIDE and F1 this community is not what it used to be...not by a long stretch,

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna -Support our unicorn saint!!!

RIP Steven Anthony Brieno
AKA "Doodley Squat"
May 1st, 1959 - April 30, 2014
 5 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:36:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheTrueStein Go to Quoted Post
The news hasn't been out for an hour and already people are whining about the game all over the Forza Motorsport Facebook page. This might be a new record.

People are complaining because

1. they didn't like how a variety of things were handled in FM5, and rightfully so.

2. It's the internet and they have anonymity and an audience.

I am confident FM6 will rectify many of FM5's mistakes, for a variety of reasons.
The real question is, can we get a wishlist thread?
More characters than sense.
#17 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:36:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SCS Skreamies Go to Quoted Post
[quote=Jetblue723;251921]Can someone please put a picture of the cover in your post because I im not sure how to.

This one?

Thanks!
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:37:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JuiceyDangler Go to Quoted Post
So the new Ford GT....Has a 6 cylinder engine and was designed by an Australian....Not exactly the American Muscle I was hoping for...looks cool non the less.

Since when has the GT40 and its successors been "American Muscle"?
 3 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:40:41 PM(UTC)

I know right, but what do you expect, people have been crying like babies over FM5 for over a year. It's a darn good game considering they had to rebuild for a new console. I'm sure FM6 will take plenty of heat because people simply enjoy complaining. It's only a matter of time before people start whining about paying for cars they already had in other Forza's.
#20 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:41:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: benjidordoni Go to Quoted Post

Good point, the GT40 was a british and american design, my point is, and is more aimed at the more recent iterations such as the GT and the GTX1, the cars namesake pretty much implies it being synonymous with a V8 engine.

#21 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:45:08 PM(UTC)

Good point, the GT40 was a british and american design, my point is, and is more aimed at the more recent iterations such as the GT and the GTX1, the cars namesake pretty much implies it being synonymous with a V8 engine.

In the end, the goal of a Ford GT-series car isn't to be a throwback... it's to be a competitive racer. It has the V6 so it can drop straight into GTE, IMSA, Tudor, and WEC race classes.

It may not be traditional, but the cars have never been about tradition, only winning.
 16 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:45:48 PM(UTC)
I am posting in defence of Turn10 from the opinon of a 10 year Forza fan. Yes, I have been playing the game since day one.....literally.

Turn10 has always wanted to provide the best racing game experience possible for the Xbox owners. This has been obvious from FM1. The games that Turn10 have released have been, up until Forza 5, the best racing game you can get on a console. Forza 5, to me, was a rush to please Microsoft in order to have a launch title racing game that wasnt Need for Speed. I have a distinct feeling that Forza 5 was going to be an epic title that would redefine the genre on the console. Turn10 now has that opportunity with Forza 6. There are a lot of things that Turn10 will have had time to do what they want with the game and provide us with a game that will show us what Turn10 can really do. They have Project Cars to compete with. Turn10 wont let their crown be taken by another game. I look forward to seeing both games when they are released!

To all of the doubters, you dont have to buy the game until after all of the dust settles and you can see what Turn10 has given us.

To all of the faithful, I look forward to seeing all of you online on day one. With all of our first cars so we can all make memories that make us yell out that goofy phrase, "XBOX RECORD THAT!"
Forza Faithful Since May 3rd, 2005
Former technician
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:49:01 PM(UTC)
I have mixed feelings about Forza Motorsport 6. The Forza games have been getting more and more DLC heavy not to mention expensive and I still don't understand why they separated the season pass into car pack and VIP? I hated Forza 5 but love Forza Horizon 2 (despite the overpriced dlc). Now with Ford putting their new GT in the game I'm hoping the car selection doesn't become Ford heavy. It's not Ford Motorsport, it's Forza! This is definitely not a preorder for me but Forza Horizon 2 is keeping my hopes alive that Turn 10 will learn from their mistakes. So I'll wait and see.
 4 users liked this post.
#24 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:52:52 PM(UTC)
Reserving judgment till first week of launch.
 2 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Monday, January 12, 2015 5:53:01 PM(UTC)

People are complaining because

1. they didn't like how a variety of things were handled in FM5, and rightfully so.

2. It's the internet and they have anonymity and an audience.

I am confident FM6 will rectify many of FM5's mistakes, for a variety of reasons.
The real question is, can we get a wishlist thread?

What do you think the Forza Motorsport 5 wishlist is for? It's for people to ask for what they want in the future of the game, so we will probably be seeing some things that were asked for in the Forza Motorsport 5 wishlist for Forza Motorsport 6
37 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error