4 Pages123>>Next
 13 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 5:48:55 AM(UTC)
Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you all an update on some of the main issues that are being reported by the community on the forums and social media following the release of the Storm Island expansion for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One.

After investigation, we currently have a content update for Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One going through the Microsoft certification process which addresses a number of issues, including:

• Car Meets not unlocking resulting in access to Storm Island being blocked.

• Game crashes each time the user booted the game into the Storm Island hub.

• No new events appear after installing Storm Island.

We hope to have this update available to players at some point next week. As soon as we’re able to, we’ll let you know a more specific release date.

Finally thank you for your patience and understanding while we investigated the problems. Your feedback on the forums has been invaluable in helping to pinpoint the causes of these issues.

EDIT - Helios

This update is now live and beginning to roll out to players

Edited by user Wednesday, February 4, 2015 11:10:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza EMEA Community Manager
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 5:56:23 AM(UTC)
Any fix for the not unlocking achievement for 65 earned skill spoints?
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 6:19:27 AM(UTC)
Hi please update this problem car. Forza Horizon 2 Xbox one version
1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex. Is there a wrong color on front bumper!
Forza Motorsport 5 ok
Forza Horizon 2 bad (Xbox One)

Pictures:
FH2 bad
http://compass.xboxlive....-121551_001cars_page.jpg

and FM5 ok
http://compass.xboxlive....Sprinter_85-20131213.jpg
#4 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 6:25:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: f1r3storm85 Go to Quoted Post
Any fix for the not unlocking achievement for 65 earned skill spoints?

Yeah I just did that last night and it isn't showing up...
#5 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 6:51:08 AM(UTC)
is this update only for xbox one and for the 360 ?
#6 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 7:20:43 AM(UTC)
How about fixing the multiple exploits in Multiplayer?
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 7:23:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lukas Sottnik Go to Quoted Post
Hi please update this problem car. Forza Horizon 2 Xbox one version
1985 Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex. Is there a wrong color on front bumper!
Forza Motorsport 5 ok
Forza Horizon 2 bad (Xbox One)

Pictures:
FH2 bad
http://compass.xboxlive....-121551_001cars_page.jpg

and FM5 ok
http://compass.xboxlive....Sprinter_85-20131213.jpg

Good luck with that.... I have yet to ever see T10 ever fix a mistake on a car model in the history of forza. Pretty much the only thng Iv ever seen them put any effort into fixing are game breaking bugs.

Edited by user Friday, January 9, 2015 7:25:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#8 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 7:25:00 AM(UTC)
After the last content update, only while racing, the sound will go out and be a loud clicking noise. Everything else seems fine till I finish the race then it gets stuck on the loading screen.

Only other problem I saw was in a race on storm island, the Audi TT RS didn't have front and rear bumpers on
#9 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 7:27:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GODZ1LLA FTW Go to Quoted Post
After the last content update, only while racing, the sound will go out and be a loud clicking noise. Everything else seems fine till I finish the race then it gets stuck on the loading screen.

Only other problem I saw was in a race on storm island, the Audi TT RS didn't have front and rear bumpers on

Saw a bmw like that in single player on storm island.
#10 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 7:32:05 AM(UTC)
Sooooo... Nothing about the achievement for having all barn finds not unlocking?...
#11 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 7:54:09 AM(UTC)
Not having any of these issues personally. Posted last night more fixes that are NEEDED.
 5 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 7:56:21 AM(UTC)
Please, please, please, extend the car selection timer to 60 seconds between championships.

Edited by user Friday, January 9, 2015 8:04:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 8:11:35 AM(UTC)
Im sorry but the game isn't finished yet... Online lobbys? You guys need to prioritise, adding missing game features is more important than dlcs and cars.
V8 and AWD swaps are not for racing. BRTZ 190E 1.8 C180 KOMP
 3 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 8:25:41 AM(UTC)
When I bought forza 5 vip, dlc was included. Paid over 110 bucks for horizon2 ultimate day one, now you want even more $ for storm island?? Vip's should get dlc included, or it should CLEARLY state it is NOT included at point of purchase. I feel cheated, and will never buy another forza title new unless this is rectified. You know full well i'm discouraging anyone I talk to from putting any $ into T10 hands, as this money grubbing attitude is shamefull and is not how the market leader should behave.
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 9:08:50 AM(UTC)
Thanks for keeping us updated. There are many patches needed for the game, not just the Storm Island DLC/expansion. Is there any word on online lobbies that offer specific race types, not mix and match? I would play more if the online lobbies offered street-only or rally-only racing.

Thanks.... BCG VIBROMASTER
XSR VIBROMASTER
Leader of Xtreme Street Racing
Thrustmaster TX, TH8A H-Shifter, T3PA-Pro Pedals,
RaceRoom Simulator, Xbox One X
#16 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 9:32:24 AM(UTC)
What about the issue with the marketplace in game. Always says "failed to download marketplace content try later" or something like that.
#17 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 9:32:57 AM(UTC)
I myself have noticed (quiet a while ago, so I'm not sure if they've fixed that) that the RUF Yellowbird has no interior from the 3rd Person Camera. POV is all Fine, but from outside the Car the Driver is sitting in Air.
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 10:27:07 AM(UTC)
Please fix the game party chat, everyone still sounds like max headroom and you can't understand what people are saying. Love to see custom lobbies in the update wanna do some cruising in cruise lobbies with my merc and 57 chevy
#19 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 11:26:44 AM(UTC)
Any word on if there will be a fix for the sound cueing problem when u shift gears?
#20 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 12:29:31 PM(UTC)
Fixing problems that very few seem to have really shouldn't be first on the list you seem to like making money from this game but put very little back in to it this forum contains hundreds of complaints about in game bugs but you people don't listen shocking way to run a business ignoring the complaints of your customer you so happily took money from. Worst offense for me Microsoft putting there name to this makes me want a Playstation.
#21 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 9:29:10 PM(UTC)
this patch you talk of will fixt his ... correct? xbox says its installed but its greyed out on the menu bar.

[url=]storm island not lo aded but shows installed[/url]

Edited by user Friday, January 9, 2015 9:33:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 9:55:33 PM(UTC)
Not sure if this is the right place, but the title says something about the next update, so why not?

The Mazdaspeed3 custom front bumper with the 3 spokes on the grille needs to be fixed. It is coloured matched to the actual paint of the car when it's supposed to be black. It shows colour matched while driving around, but in photo mode and in the garage it shows up normal. Thanks!
#23 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 12:07:51 AM(UTC)
Game is freezing at first car meet. 
I have tried everything to fix this problem and after spending another day on it still nothing. I'm not the only one with this issue and we are all very frustrated. 
Can't continue the game without getting passed this freeze. Sounds like new dlc Storm Island is freezing up too.
Lots of people unhappy, Please Fix.
Waiting for update to play a broken game.. Thanks. Sarge.
#24 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 3:34:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Skunkage1 Go to Quoted Post
Fixing problems that very few seem to have really shouldn't be first on the list you seem to like making money from this game but put very little back in to it this forum contains hundreds of complaints about in game bugs but you people don't listen shocking way to run a business ignoring the complaints of your customer you so happily took money from. Worst offense for me Microsoft putting there name to this makes me want a Playstation.

Maybe very few people have the bug, but us very few people literally cant play the game and have wasted £30 on dlc, + the main game which the dlc broke

1 user liked this post.
#25 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 3:47:16 AM(UTC)
one other problem for me, and i assume for others as well, that was caused by installing storm island is the game crashing after leaving any hub other than the first one. let's not forget to fix this as i don't see it being mentioned.

Edited by user Saturday, January 10, 2015 4:10:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error