6 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:37:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheFishE77 Go to Quoted Post
Yep, that's the one! Now with actual metallic accents thanks to the vastly improved livery editor selections.

Cool!
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 3/24/2288 12:03:24 PM(UTC)
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 3:39:58 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Hieronymus (Inappropriate images removed)]

Edited by user Tuesday, June 10, 2014 11:35:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 3:45:19 PM(UTC)
Looks great fish, I'll pick it up once shared.
#29 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:35:37 PM(UTC)
I showed my buddy that car because he loves vinyl, now he is trying to find money to go buy Forza 5 and hopefully be able to get that car with your design on it lol
#30 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 6:09:51 PM(UTC)

looks cool, definitively picking this one up as soon as you post on here that you shared it :)

Edited by user Tuesday, June 10, 2014 11:35:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 6:33:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FanTM Fate Go to Quoted Post
I showed my buddy that car because he loves vinyl, now he is trying to find money to go buy Forza 5 and hopefully be able to get that car with your design on it lol

Turn 10 should have me on payroll by now lol, I have had at least 8 people buy a Forza title just for one of my cars. I'm humbled by it to tell you the truth, and appreciate the support

I'm just waiting for the next livery comp to open to share it, since I need to see what the description word for the week will be. If you didn't have to un-share and lose all your downloads to write a new description I'd have it up already.
#32 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2014 11:00:19 AM(UTC)

Video Walk around is done, the car is not shared yet though. Sorry for the wait guys, I'm still holding out for them to open the next livery comp....

Edited by user Tuesday, June 10, 2014 11:36:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#33 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2014 7:45:20 PM(UTC)
My kids love MLP therefore I'll get everyone I can.. looks better then the actual cartoon .. great work.
#34 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2014 8:51:40 PM(UTC)

Nice!
Love it. I like the 'Remixed' vinyl groups..
Good Job Fish

Edited by user Tuesday, June 10, 2014 11:36:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Saturday, February 1, 2014 1:22:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: smarkel Go to Quoted Post
My kids love MLP therefore I'll get everyone I can.. looks better then the actual cartoon .. great work.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by: DJllama22 Go to Quoted Post

Nice!
Love it. I like the 'Remixed' vinyl groups..
Good Job Fish

I figured you'd be excited about this one, I remember the FM4 version was your Forum signature for a long time.
#36 Posted : Sunday, February 2, 2014 1:10:00 PM(UTC)
Ok everyone the Platinum DJ P0n-3 car is now available, file name is "Bass Drop", keywords "cartoon" and "Character"
#37 Posted : Sunday, February 2, 2014 5:20:50 PM(UTC)
Ok everyone the Platinum DJ P0n-3 car is now available, file name is "Bass Drop", keywords "cartoon" and "Character"

Why not keyword MLP, since that is usually the most popular thing to put in the description.
#38 Posted : Sunday, February 2, 2014 5:30:56 PM(UTC)
Nice job fish, it looks fantastic.
#39 Posted : Sunday, February 2, 2014 6:16:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post

Why not keyword MLP, since that is usually the most popular thing to put in the description.
You can't put your own keyword in those sections, it's a scroll through list. The description I had to use for this car where you manually enter it is "FantasyWkK" in order to qualify for this weeks livery comp.

Originally Posted by: Stiff73 Go to Quoted Post

Thanks!

Now on to another livery, this time a Race Replica. Well, sort of..... As most people know, the #2 Audi Sport North America R8 LMP1 is in Forza 5, however nobody knows where it (or it's 4 mysterious car-list companions) actually are. Which is a bit of a problem for me, since the R8 LMP is my favorite Prototype race car, particularly the #3 Team ADT/Champion USA 2005 car.

In previous Forza titles I always painted a replica livery of it. Since I can't (at least not yet) in 5, I went to the next best thing: the Audi R18 E-Tron Quattro, and adapted the livery to fit the new car. Personally, I think it came out looking awesome!

#40 Posted : Tuesday, February 4, 2014 1:23:19 AM(UTC)
That must take hours !!!! I thought I d done fantastic job on my sprite design until i saw these and others on here !!! !
#41 Posted : Tuesday, February 4, 2014 3:52:40 AM(UTC)
GG and good luck for the week contest
#42 Posted : Tuesday, February 4, 2014 6:19:18 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CampColin Go to Quoted Post
That must take hours !!!! I thought I d done fantastic job on my sprite design until i saw these and others on here !!! !

Lol yeah, patience is the #1 key to the livery editor. That and never let yourself get discouraged, just keep at it and you'll be painting awesome stuff before you know it!
#43 Posted : Tuesday, February 4, 2014 10:03:05 AM(UTC)
That Audi is more my speed but excellent execution on the 458. Good luck in the comp!

Click Signature For FM7 Paint Catalogue
#44 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2014 5:33:28 PM(UTC)
Just logged on and saw my Audi R18 grabbed a T10 pick, pretty excited about that!
#45 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 7:45:26 AM(UTC)
Yikes! I let this thread get away from me... Anyway, how about a holiday Exclusive? From now until Midnight US Central time (GMT -6) I have a limited edition MLP car on the storefront. This car will only be around for Valentines, after that it will not be available again. Here's a little teaser for it:

Car is the 2012 Aston Martin Vanquish, file name "Ponyfield 4"

I'll have more stuff up here ASAP, finally finding more painting time after a crazy week.
#46 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 9:34:20 AM(UTC)
**Splice**

I'll have more stuff up here ASAP, finally finding more painting time after a crazy week.

I really enjoy checking out all your designs here on 5, what you are doing is nothing short of incredible...and this, this is fantastic:

And thanks for the treats!

Dood

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a
single word of what I am saying
#47 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 11:57:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post

You can't put your own keyword in those sections, it's a scroll through list. The description I had to use for this car where you manually enter it is "FantasyWkK" in order to qualify for this weeks livery comp.

Originally Posted by: Stiff73 Go to Quoted Post

Thanks!

Now on to another livery, this time a Race Replica. Well, sort of..... As most people know, the #2 Audi Sport North America R8 LMP1 is in Forza 5, however nobody knows where it (or it's 4 mysterious car-list companions) actually are. Which is a bit of a problem for me, since the R8 LMP is my favorite Prototype race car, particularly the #3 Team ADT/Champion USA 2005 car.

In previous Forza titles I always painted a replica livery of it. Since I can't (at least not yet) in 5, I went to the next best thing: the Audi R18 E-Tron Quattro, and adapted the livery to fit the new car. Personally, I think it came out looking awesome!

The Audi looks great Fish!
Yeah I was totally pumped when I saw you redoing the Platinum 458!
#48 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 7:41:36 PM(UTC)
Well I'm officially devastated. While checking the number of downloads and uses of my liveries I set my controller down for a minute, and I have no idea what got pressed or how it happened but I managed to completely obliterate my T10 pick R-18 livery. It's not on my garage car, it's not in my shared designs, it's not in my saved files. This is the first time I've ever had this happen to me (which I guess is lucky) but it doesn't make it any less heartbreaking. But anyway, there's always other stuff to paint... best not cry over spilled milk I suppose.

#49 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2014 3:30:50 PM(UTC)
Well it looks like they added the #2 Audi Sport North America R8 with the new Road America update, so you can now put that audi design on the correct model if you wish :)
#50 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2014 6:48:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FanTM Fate Go to Quoted Post
Well it looks like they added the #2 Audi Sport North America R8 with the new Road America update, so you can now put that audi design on the correct model if you wish :)

Already did!

Edited by user Tuesday, February 18, 2014 8:07:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Adding Pics

6 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error