6 Pages123>>Next
 3 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 3/24/2288 12:03:24 PM(UTC)
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2014 11:41:13 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Hieronymus (Inappropriate images removed)]

Edited by user Tuesday, June 10, 2014 11:32:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Update

#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2014 1:23:40 PM(UTC)
Maybe something new for the new forums?
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2014 1:44:14 PM(UTC)
I am here ........ calm down
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2014 5:31:34 PM(UTC)
Getting used to the new forums, definitely better on my mobile. Looking forward to some more ponies!
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:46:57 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Hieronymus (Inappropriate images removed)]

Edited by user Tuesday, June 10, 2014 11:34:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Adding video links

#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:28:05 PM(UTC)
I know this is probably nothing new, but Really enjoy your designs and always look forward to your next release as that seems to be the only time I buy new cars..... :) So just wanted to say thanks for your hard work, and helping me spend my forza dollars! :D
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:58:24 PM(UTC)
Really nice work Fish :)
It is a shame that the Vinyl Fairlady got taken down really wish I was able to get it when it was up
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:51:59 PM(UTC)
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! Its always fun to get the feedback, that's what keeps me motivated to paint.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 3:59:40 PM(UTC)
Always nice design and paintings
to see.
Perfection TheFish, congratulations;)
I keep an eye here!
#10 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 8:01:53 AM(UTC)
Great job on your designs! Any way to get the DJ PON-3 Vinyl Scratch & the Fleur De Lis back up for download? And could you put the Roxy Stardust & AppleJack on another car that isn't a DLC car?

Thanks!

Edited by user Friday, January 24, 2014 8:22:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#11 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 8:42:43 AM(UTC)
Well Fish, I must say that even though I am not a huge fan of MLP...I am a huge fan of yours. The work you have put out in FM5 is just....well...words cannot describe. Every car is a work of art, full of color and vibrance...you sir could make a stickman look great! What's next for TheFish? Maybe a comic character?...Joker, Spidey, or....
Its a pleasure to see all this goodness my friend and it goes without saying...keep it up!

Dood

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a
single word of what I am saying
#12 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 10:10:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ShockTroop USMC Go to Quoted Post
Great job on your designs! Any way to get the DJ PON-3 Vinyl Scratch & the Fleur De Lis back up for download? And could you put the Roxy Stardust & AppleJack on another car that isn't a DLC car?

Thanks!

yeah you make me uncomfortable. i do not want to like MLP in any way shape or form, but you made it alright on the cars. and for this...i hate you!
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 1:32:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MiMiC920 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ShockTroop USMC Go to Quoted Post

Thanks!

yeah you make me uncomfortable. i do not want to like MLP in any way shape or form, but you made it alright on the cars. and for this...i hate you!

Come over to the dark side MiMic...we have rainbows! LMAO!

Who would have thunk it...a "hot" pony, lol

Dood

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a
single word of what I am saying
#14 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 2:24:41 PM(UTC)
Great paints Mr Fish can't believe I visited the forza 5 forum. Need too go back too forza 4 forum what's left of it anyway...
#15 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 10:56:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheFishE77 Go to Quoted Post
snip

I wish I could make awesome pony livery like you...........

Edited by user Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:30:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 11:15:40 AM(UTC)
My Little Pony and it's recent rise to prominence among (older) men baffles me to say the least, I must admit that while I hate your subject matter, your paints are very well done and are among the best. Good job, keep on painting what you love and don't let anyone stop you!

Click Signature For FM7 Paint Catalogue
#17 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 6:37:15 PM(UTC)
Great work as usual fish not exactly the sort of thing I would be into but I can see the amount of effort & time you have put in & they have all come up really well.

I grabbed your 458 design a while ago to fit in with the rest of the cars like it.

Any chance of bringing back the ban hammer design form Horizon I loved that car.
#18 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 3:16:09 AM(UTC)
very cool design here, superb
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:04:28 PM(UTC)
Hey guys! Thanks for all the feedback, sorry I didn't reply sooner... I was on a business trip all week and forgot my laptop charger at home
Anyway, I can understand a few of you being less than enthusiastic about MLP, but I sure appreciate all the kind words on the quality if not the subject matter, so Thanks :)

There were a couple questions about the DJ P0n-3 and Fleurrari, those will not be available again. The Vinyl Scratch car was taken down by T10, not me, so I'm not going to step on any toes with that one. The Fleurrari wasn't going to be released at all, however due to overwhelming amounts of messages I did a very limited 24 hour window to get it, and that was the only shot at it. Another I've seen a couple times is asking if I will put liveries on different cars. On Forza 4 I would occasionally do that since I could deliver it through the auction house. FM5's new sharing system though makes that impossible, and I've found doing the same livery on multiple cars has a very negative impact on downloads for either one, so I regret to say I will not be putting liveries on alternate cars.

On a happier note, now that I'm back home more paint will be rolling out soon, hope to see more of you around
#20 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2014 2:44:22 AM(UTC)
♠ Mod Edit - Inappropriate content removed - Do not repost - D ♠

Great work mate, this looks awesome.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 5, 2014 3:33:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#21 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2014 5:47:29 AM(UTC)
Fish, you succeed to make MLP interesting for men. Do you think you could do the same with Justin Bieber? :D
 1 user liked this post.
#22 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2014 8:15:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sketchamus Go to Quoted Post
*snip*

Great work mate, this looks awesome.

Thanks, glad you stopped by here!

Originally Posted by: Alcadrios Go to Quoted Post
Fish, you succeed to make MLP interesting for men. Do you think you could do the same with Justin Bieber? :D

1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2014 10:34:58 PM(UTC)
A teaser pic for my current WIP, this car should be very familiar to some of the members here on the forums..... If you were lucky enough to obtain one at least....

#24 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:14:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheFishE77 Go to Quoted Post
A teaser pic for my current WIP, this car should be very familiar to some of the members here on the forums..... If you were lucky enough to obtain one at least....

Ooh the Platnium Vinyl Scratch Design...!
I was one of those lucky ones that got one..

Edited by user Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:17:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 12:58:52 AM(UTC)
Yep, that's the one! Now with actual metallic accents thanks to the vastly improved livery editor selections.
6 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error