2 Pages12Next
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 8, 2014 3:40:54 PM(UTC)
Anyone still have enough interest to help some of us out who still need it?
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2014 6:34:47 AM(UTC)
Just finished it myself. Took about 10 hours using 3 people. 750 laps around Nissan.

I can give you a hand. I have 3 Xbox 360s at my disposal (2 after the 11th). PM me and we can figure out a time.
Gametag: Kaewyn

IRL: 2009 VW Jetta Wolfsburg & 1990 Volvo 780 Bertone
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 5:58:11 AM(UTC)
I have all except 5 GT INFECTED 68 in caps will help with any achievements GMT timezone give us a shout on XBL
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2014 3:29:44 AM(UTC)
I'd also be interested in getting the 1,000,000 CR achievement. I'm at GMT+1. Just add my GT and invite me to a game.
#5 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2014 10:43:57 AM(UTC)
I need that achievement too. I only play the weekend, and even there, rarely. Hit me up on XBOX LIVE. I don't have Forza Motorsport 5, sadly.

Now that I started playing Forza Motorport 2 again, I think it is a good occasion to get a rare achievement.
If anyone is willing to help, please message me on LIVE : Racer4Evr

Please tell me for what you are messaging me about. Thank you!
I will also add everyone who posted and will post on the thread. I'll explain myself.
#6 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2014 11:43:56 AM(UTC)
yeah i need it too
User is suspended until 11/25/2027 7:16:03 PM(UTC)
#7 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 4:50:37 PM(UTC)
is 1,000,000 credits a lot in forza 2 because I have like 6 mil and 10 mil in horizon so what gives?
(FH2 is out) APEX! APEX!

#8 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2014 8:09:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RitzyBiscuit7 Go to Quoted Post
is 1,000,000 credits a lot in forza 2 because I have like 6 mil and 10 mil in horizon so what gives?

It is quite a bit in ONLINE WINNINGS - especially for a game that has had 3 direct and 1 indirect sequel.
#9 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2014 1:43:12 PM(UTC)
Takes about 10-12 races minimum, and that's a huge if on getting people to join a room then leave.
User is suspended until 11/25/2027 7:16:03 PM(UTC)
#10 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3:58:07 PM(UTC)
ohh ok sorry :)
(FH2 is out) APEX! APEX!

#11 Posted : Saturday, March 1, 2014 10:32:53 PM(UTC)
I too would like to get this achievement and would be willing to help others get it. Its the only achievement I need to get 100% in FM2. PM me to setup something, I have 2 xboxs at my command.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 2:03:56 PM(UTC)
yeah i need the achievement to,add me stawman v3,im on GMT
#13 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2014 11:18:02 PM(UTC)
also need :S
#14 Posted : Saturday, March 29, 2014 4:35:16 PM(UTC)
Hi guys,

I will post this EVERYWHERE.
If you are on my friend's list, you will get this message;
If you have Playfire, you will see me compulsive posting.
LoL

I'm looking for some people who could help me in the 1 000 000 credit achievement next week. It will take a few minutes.

Looking for 7 people.

Ready up quickly, I don't have all day to wait. I also recommend to pick a random car; from D 301 to U999, without forgetting R1 and all.

Once we start, leave when I start going; I'm doing this for the money! If you want to help, message me on XBOX LIVE: Racer4Evr; in that way, you can post on this topic, even though I won't check much anymore; I had to leave the Forums, I've been occupied lately.
Don't worry also, the 7 people will count at the end. I can help you too.

Have fun on the track!
#15 Posted : Saturday, April 5, 2014 9:58:38 AM(UTC)
Yes! Just got this achievement a moment ago! whoot! Whoot!
And above all else we don't ever, ever let them get into cars.
#16 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 11:40:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Racer4Evr Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys,

I will post this EVERYWHERE.
If you are on my friend's list, you will get this message;
If you have Playfire, you will see me compulsive posting.
LoL

I'm looking for some people who could help me in the 1 000 000 credit achievement next week. It will take a few minutes.

Looking for 7 people.

Ready up quickly, I don't have all day to wait. I also recommend to pick a random car; from D 301 to U999, without forgetting R1 and all.

Once we start, leave when I start going; I'm doing this for the money! If you want to help, message me on XBOX LIVE: Racer4Evr; in that way, you can post on this topic, even though I won't check much anymore; I had to leave the Forums, I've been occupied lately.
Don't worry also, the 7 people will count at the end. I can help you too.

Have fun on the track!

I just picked up Forza Horizon and now I'm furiously trying to up my rewards listing. I've been contemplating how to get this.
#17 Posted : Friday, April 18, 2014 11:41:44 AM(UTC)
Koulikov
 1 user liked this post.
#18 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2016 6:30:42 AM(UTC)
Me and a friend are playing right now if youd like to join add Acura TL Lover
#19 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2016 1:31:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AcuraDriven00 Go to Quoted Post
Me and a friend are playing right now if youd like to join add Acura TL Lover

This is not the place to tell this :D

I am Forza 2 level 43 (or 44?)

Greetings!
#20 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2016 7:33:17 PM(UTC)
Looking for some others who are still without this achievement. I'm getting close to finishing this game and this is one of the last remaining achievements I need. Hit me up on xbl, name is SlammedNiss.

Edited by user Sunday, January 22, 2017 4:07:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

People's misconceptions on adjustable suspensions usually come from a lack of knowledge.
#21 Posted : Tuesday, October 11, 2016 9:28:12 PM(UTC)
try http://www.trueachievements.com/

There are FM2 sessions all the time, with 5-8 people so the boost is good. Got one tomorrow as a matter of fact. http://www.trueachieveme...x?gamingsessionid=628071
#22 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 9:04:39 AM(UTC)
Anyone looking to hit this goal with me tonight? I'm in the same boat. Also I'm starting back with no money. Is gifting still a thing in this game? Need a/some cars to help finally hit this achievement
Slideways
#23 Posted : Thursday, December 15, 2016 1:37:16 PM(UTC)
Hey, I'm also on lookout for some people to do this with, will keep an eye out on FB and possibly also TA. But prefered methods would be FB and here.
#24 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 7:16:17 AM(UTC)
About how long does it take to rack up the 1m in online credits? Trying to justify if it is worth getting since it is such a small amount for it.
#25 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2017 7:52:49 AM(UTC)
Talking about this from memory, so I apologise for any mistakes. Playing FM3 career ATM.
When I did it a couple of years ago, it took me about 5-6 races I think.
The number of credits you get at the end of the race depends on the number of participants in the race at start and the position you finish in.
If I remember right, there is a limit on maxium amount of credits you can earn for a race, 200k? Also, if I recall right, you can see the bounty amount when waiting in the lobby and it increases with the number of players.
I basically created a race and then invited people from other lobbies to join me for the start and wrote them a message what I was doing. It wasn't that big of a problem of getting 8 people on the start, even if most left. I mostly used R2 class, sometimes R1 or R3. All the difficulty settings were set to the most difficult (one of the reasons people quit :D because they couldn't handle the cars while I was speeding around the race tracks) which in turn gives you the most credits at the end. You set the number of laps so it takes 1 or 2h (don't remember), basically enough to reach the per race limit of credits if you win.
Then of course you want to win. I didn't have a problem with this. Like I said, most people quit, those that stayed were of no contest to me. If you can easily drive Forza's with absolutely no assists, you should be also winning easily. No offence to anyone, but the remaining players are in majority not the people you would see at the tops of any lists.
The track you use doesn't matter. I used various. I raced on NY, Suzuka, Sebring,... Some boring people were going for the oval and X class...I avoided those races after I drove one, just boring (though I love a proper NASCAR race).

One very important thing. Two basically. If you are with people who already completed 1M, you might want to ask them to let you cross the finish line ahead of them so you get the most credits possible.
The other thing, make sure the timer at the end of the race is set to maximum, because whoever does not finish the race will not get any credits. Luckily it never happened to me, but I was in a race with people who were unfortunate. So I always made sure the timer was not an issue and that everyone in the race got to finish. When I joined one oval class X race I didn't use an X class car, so I was quite behind the leader, still 2nd and I realised I'd be without credits. I stopped the car and wrote him a message to wait for me...he did :)
There is always a chance you will get idiots in the race who will do anything to ruin the race for you. It happened to me on R3 Suzuka. 2 guys decided they were gonna go destruction derby on us. Couple of guys quit quite soon. 1 guy lasted for half the race. I was the only one to finish the race. It took them many laps to hit me the first time, but even then, with a totaled car, I was lucky that when they got me, they only got me on the narrow start/finish straight. Despite their efforts I managed to crawl to the pits, get repaired and continued on. So they got me a few times, I always got repaired. Then they tried on different parts of the track unsuccessfully and at some point they quit :D and I finished the race with a full tally of credits.

Good luck to all.

If anyone ever needs me for R3-R1, long, no ovals, no assists race, you are welcome to invite me and I'll help you and of course let you finish ahead of me. You'll have to reach me over Live. Can't promise I'll be checking here.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error