5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 7:35:59 AM(UTC)
My Entree
#27 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 8:03:12 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Sunday, February 16, 2014 3:38:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 8:11:24 AM(UTC)

1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 10:30:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MS121HAZEL Go to Quoted Post

Still need to pick up my winnings (30M) from TMOAP 1 LJ if possible.

unfortunately, that's not possible at this time. my cheaply-made chinese knock-off 250gb hard drive for my 360 is corrupted (after only around 6 months of use), so i don't have access to my old fm4 save file (i'm a little bitter, in case you can't tell). i've tried a couple different recovery methods, but nothing has worked thus far. if i do ever get it working again (which i'd very much like), i'll let you know.

Carl1toBr1gante and NsG Monster: first, i don't recognize your gamertags, so welcome to TMOAP. it's always great to have new people interested. in the future, please make sure to post your entries via a photo-hosting site such as flickr or photobucket. if a moderator happens upon your posts, he/she will delete them and tell you the same. if you need a bit of an explanation on how to use those sites, check out this thread on the old forums, or feel free to shoot me a pm and i can explain the process. i'm currently hosting your shots on my flickr account, but i'd rather not have to do that in the following rounds. thanks.

entries updated.

#30 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 11:21:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LazarusJackson Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MS121HAZEL Go to Quoted Post

Still need to pick up my winnings (30M) from TMOAP 1 LJ if possible.

unfortunately, that's not possible at this time. my cheaply-made chinese knock-off 250gb hard drive for my 360 is corrupted (after only around 6 months of use), so i don't have access to my old fm4 save file (i'm a little bitter, in case you can't tell). i've tried a couple different recovery methods, but nothing has worked thus far. if i do ever get it working again (which i'd very much like), i'll let you know.

wait...

go ahead and put up a car in the ah for 24 hours with a 30mil buyout. swtluu is coming through for the both of us and he'll pick up your car. please be sure to let him know when you post the car and what make/model he should look for.
#31 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 5:26:51 PM(UTC)
Hey im new to this competition, can i still upload a photo or is it too late, i really want to participate. :) /Charlie
#32 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 8:43:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: elastoGTA Go to Quoted Post
Hey im new to this competition, can i still upload a photo or is it too late, i really want to participate. :) /Charlie

I believe you have until the 16th
#33 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 8:52:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: elastoGTA Go to Quoted Post

welcome to TMOAP, charlie. you've got plenty of time to get your entry in. the entry period closes on 2/16 at 11.59pm pst (gmt -8).
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 9:10:17 PM(UTC)
Entry

Edited by user Tuesday, February 11, 2014 12:01:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 5:42:09 AM(UTC)

Carl1toBr1gante and NsG Monster: first, i don't recognize your gamertags, so welcome to TMOAP. it's always great to have new people interested. in the future, please make sure to post your entries via a photo-hosting site such as flickr or photobucket. if a moderator happens upon your posts, he/she will delete them and tell you the same. if you need a bit of an explanation on how to use those sites, check out this thread on the old forums, or feel free to shoot me a pm and i can explain the process. i'm currently hosting your shots on my flickr account, but i'd rather not have to do that in the following rounds. thanks.

entries updated.

[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up and that link was very helpful I created a flickr account and Im all good now thankyou
#36 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 4:40:42 PM(UTC)
Updated:

Edited by user Tuesday, February 11, 2014 4:41:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2014 11:12:39 PM(UTC)
Entry updated on page 1.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 12:30:05 AM(UTC)
my entryMy entry
#39 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 3:50:29 AM(UTC)
Dr Nick Riviera wrote:
Hi, Everybody!

Seriously though, I saw this thread yesterday and I'm glad that there are contests like this around, especially that it's open not only for FM5, but also for F:H and FM4 which is truly awesome, so thanks to everyone involved in making this happen.

As you can guess, this is my first time entering TMOAP and it sure promises to be a sick contest! Hope to see more of this in the future!

Here's my entry for round one:

"Sally"
Mustang "Sally"

About this photo:

I am an amateur photographer IRL as well as I am in Forza, and when thinking about what kind of photo I should make I was listening to radio. Yeah, I know, talk about living in the past!

Anyhoo, as I was pondering about how I should take over the world that night, the song "Mustang Sally" started playing on the radio and BAM, out of nowhere, I still had no idea what I should do.

So today I'm playing around with different cars, trying to take one of those stereotypical "Engine/Backfire/Awesome Detail" shots, when "Mustang Sally" crawled into my ear. It took me 10 Minutes to figure out what my brain was telling me to do. Well, not really. It just came to me, while imagining how this "Sally" would look like sitting on a Mustang. I then thought about this capture.

Basically, what this photo is supposed to depict is "Sally" staring into the sunset, I chose the stock Gold colour for the Mustang and added in a little Sepia in Photomode to bring it out a little more. I think the Golden hue of the photo would fit not only the car, but also the theme of the song. Taken at Camino Viejo de Montserrat at Dawn.

If you actually chose to read this, well thanks a lot in taking an interest in the story behind the photo! If not then, oh well, enjoy it anyways.

That's it for now folks, y'all have a great time and good luck in the competition!

-Dan
Levy N1 Signature
#40 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:26:12 AM(UTC)
Spot Updated!
On page 1

Edited by user Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:26:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#41 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:53:54 PM(UTC)
Entry update on P1. Thanks!
#42 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:17:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post
Entry:

Entry Updated

Edited by user Sunday, February 16, 2014 1:36:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#43 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 9:33:18 PM(UTC)
Spot updated here
#44 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:24:52 PM(UTC)
Spot updated my friend
 1 user liked this post.
#45 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 4:20:16 AM(UTC)
Spot updated on page 1

Thanks to swtluu21 for picking up my auction of FM4 and giving me my credits from Season 1 :-D

Edited by user Friday, February 14, 2014 4:20:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#46 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 7:12:11 AM(UTC)
whoa, levy, that's quite the story. glad you're excited about the series. if you haven't already seen it, here are the results from last year's TMOAP:

http://legacy.forums.forzamotor...rums/thread/6253722.aspx

rest assured, i will be holding these things annually as long as i'm around these forums (or at least, that's the plan).

a point of clarification: some of the entries posted haven't been macro, strictly speaking. i realize that in the rules, i just said to do close-ups, and that's why i've added them to the entry list; it was my fault. i have added a better description of "macro" in the "example shots" section:

for those of you that don't know, a macro shot essentially focuses on a small detail, making that detail the only subject of your photo. (wiki definition can be found here).

hope that clears anything up.

a reminder: homespace/autovista/forzavista shots are not allowed.

entries updated.
#47 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 9:09:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LazarusJackson Go to Quoted Post

a point of clarification: some of the entries posted haven't been macro, strictly speaking. i realize that in the rules, i just said to do close-ups, and that's why i've added them to the entry list; it was my fault. i have added a better description of "macro" in the "example shots" section:

for those of you that don't know, a macro shot essentially focuses on a small detail, making that detail the only subject of your photo. (wiki definition can be found here).

hope that clears anything up.

Ahhh... I misunderstood. My apologies, I have updated my entry on the first page. Sorry for the inconvenience.

#48 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2014 9:10:36 AM(UTC)
Looks cool, I'm in.

#49 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2014 1:48:04 PM(UTC)
Well hello there TMOAP. First time posting on the new forums why not in LJ's awesome comp.
(Not sure if this counts as macro-enough)

Edited by user Saturday, February 15, 2014 1:49:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#50 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:26:05 PM(UTC)
Here's my entry. If this one doesn't work, just take the first extra, followed by the second (worse-case scenario, if neither works or is eligible). I hope people like it!

Pursuit

Extra #1
Spitfire

Extra #2
Spitfire2

Edited by user Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:46:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Ensuring image urls work.

5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error